Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

MONSOON
underboss

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Post by MONSOON » February 4th, 2017, 9:57 am

[quote="BayAreaSFC"]Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...[/quote]

America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this sh*t from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make sh*t fit I suppose :lol:

YayArea
colonel

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Post by YayArea » February 4th, 2017, 10:52 am

MONSOON wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...
America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this sh*t from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make sh*t fit I suppose :lol:
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5ihIdyVbG1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 4th, 2017, 12:08 pm

YOU n*ggas DELUSIONAL. AMERICA IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS YOU THINK IT IS. I KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF MILITARY SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT GUN-HO WARRIORS, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT REGULAR PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS. AMERICA SPENDS THE MOST MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT ONE THING YOU NEED TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION IS JUST BECAUSE AMERICA SPENDS SO MUCH ON THEIR MILITARY DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THE QUALITY OF FIGHTERS. REALISTICALLY ANY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN THE WORLD COULD BEAT AMERICA IN A WAR. VIETNAM EXPOSED AMERICA BECAUSE VIETNAM WASN'T SUPPOSED TO INFLICT THE DAMAGE IT DID TO AMERICA AND YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE TALIBAN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY COUNTRY TO INVADE AMERICA, BUT AS FAR AS AN ALL OUT WAR, AMERICA COULD LOSE A WAR LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. THIS "AMERICA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY" sh*t IS NOTHING BUT MEDIA PROPAGANDA TO ATTRACT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN THE "GREATEST FIGHTING FORCE."

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 12:20 pm

MONSOON wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...
America do seek to become Babylon n it has
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 4th, 2017, 2:40 pm

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="BayAreaSFC"]Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...[/quote]

America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this sh*t from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make sh*t fit I suppose :lol:[/quote]
America do seek to become Babylon n it has[/quote]

They seek to become Babylon? I mean what does that have to do with me saying America isn't even mentioned in the Bible.. I stand by that...That other sh*t is just ppl interpretation trying to make a Bible prophecy fit :lol: I never heard those in the American government or their intellectual liking or showing they were trying to imitate Babylon..Besides Babylon was only used by some damn Jew bc the Babylonians drove them into slavery and exile that's it...How in the hell is America (the gov) trying to be like Babylon when they do anything the Jew command :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 1:01 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU n*ggas DELUSIONAL. AMERICA IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS YOU THINK IT IS. I KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF MILITARY SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT GUN-HO WARRIORS, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT REGULAR PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS. AMERICA SPENDS THE MOST MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT ONE THING YOU NEED TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION IS JUST BECAUSE AMERICA SPENDS SO MUCH ON THEIR MILITARY DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THE QUALITY OF FIGHTERS. REALISTICALLY ANY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN THE WORLD COULD BEAT AMERICA IN A WAR. VIETNAM EXPOSED AMERICA BECAUSE VIETNAM WASN'T SUPPOSED TO INFLICT THE DAMAGE IT DID TO AMERICA AND YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE TALIBAN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY COUNTRY TO INVADE AMERICA, BUT AS FAR AS AN ALL OUT WAR, AMERICA COULD LOSE A WAR LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. THIS "AMERICA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY" sh*t IS NOTHING BUT MEDIA PROPAGANDA TO ATTRACT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN THE "GREATEST FIGHTING FORCE."
Snapple facts, we dont even fight our wars alone. It was 60 something countries helping us fight iraq (which we failed to eliminate the baath party which became the backbone of ISIS), it was 40 something countries helping us fight in afghanistan (where we failed to eradicate the taliban and they are back on the rise), and our bombing campaign in syria only led to ISIS gaining more ground.

We got the technology and money but that dont work against ideologies and people from 3rd world countries. n*ggas just trying to get benefits, i got family who duck and dodged they way out of fighting in iraq.

Smart too cuz think of all the n*ggas who doed in fallujah and mosul just to have isis stomping thru. Pitiful.