50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 13th, 2017, 12:38 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:chicago? :wycry:
Parts of Chicago's south and west sides combined would rank #8 on this list.
bra u gotta stop this sh*t fr fr. if jay rock stopped it , if chi-town 312 aka throop st stopped with the stats, and bringing up corrections everytime is annoying :facepalm:
did he ever comeback on here?
nawl my D , :lol: :lol: jay rock ain't came back on here .. he came for a short period of time. idk tho bkuz 1 time I made at thread telling him to come back, and next thing u now our whole board was flooded with a new account posting European medicine and sh*t last year :lmao: ..I thought oouu was gonna ban me for that and held me accountable :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25476
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2017, 12:40 am

Thats how u know them pics P pulled up was him lmao he shut the site down and those pics was mysteriously gone. :yeahaight:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 12:40 am

Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25476
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2017, 12:42 am

When the site was down and n*ggas was commenting in the comment section someone try to e assasinate me calling me markell jones from crown heights and how i was a snitch but i aint lived in the heights since a kid :ohhh:

i still wanna know who that was. :wtf2:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by 2wo-G » January 13th, 2017, 1:11 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:
If over half of Chicagos homicides come from that one neighborhood that means Chicago = soft, Englewood = hard.

Stat-wise, subtract Englewoods population and murders and Chicago is extra Cottonelle level.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 1:22 am

2wo-G wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:
If over half of Chicagos homicides come from that one neighborhood that means Chicago = soft, Englewood = hard.

Stat-wise, subtract Englewoods population and murders and Chicago is extra Cottonelle level.
Can you read? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to special needs kids on here. I said "SHOOTINGS" not homicides. Homicides in Chicago are concentrated in South and West sides.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by 2wo-G » January 13th, 2017, 1:50 am

Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.
Stating facts is not bragging. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that Englewood, Chicago by itself is more active than all the U. S. cities on this list.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48957
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 5:15 am

2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.

Q. wrote:
In many places, if you get shot, you are more likely to die than ever before.

In Baltimore, one of every three people struck by gunfire dies, up from one death in every four shootings the previous decade. It ranks as one of the most lethal of America's largest cities, according to a Baltimore Sun analysis. Two other cities — Washington and New Orleans — shared the brutal distinction of one in three shootings ending in a homicide in 2015. Like Baltimore, several cities have seen the death grip tighten. In Chicago, one in 10 people died after being shot in 2000; now one in six perishes.
.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 13th, 2017, 5:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:When the site was down and n*ggas was commenting in the comment section someone try to e assasinate me calling me markell jones from crown heights and how i was a snitch but i aint lived in the heights since a kid :ohhh:

i still wanna know who that was. :wtf2:
hell gea I wanna know who was that . and I wanna know who was that European pill profile ,and the 1 who kept making the swirl threads and pictures :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 13th, 2017, 5:59 am

Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 13th, 2017, 6:03 am

ModestOE wrote:Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
:stoned: :stoned: :2cents: the murdamill, all the way to modesto, dropping me off in mehico :bow:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 13th, 2017, 6:09 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
ModestOE wrote:Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
:stoned: :stoned: :2cents: the murdamill, all the way to modesto, dropping me off in mehico :bow:
yup oh sh*t i totally forgot bout Milwaukee, they in the Set too!
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 7:22 am

Q. wrote:
2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.

Q. wrote:
In many places, if you get shot, you are more likely to die than ever before.

In Baltimore, one of every three people struck by gunfire dies, up from one death in every four shootings the previous decade. It ranks as one of the most lethal of America's largest cities, according to a Baltimore Sun analysis. Two other cities — Washington and New Orleans — shared the brutal distinction of one in three shootings ending in a homicide in 2015. Like Baltimore, several cities have seen the death grip tighten. In Chicago, one in 10 people died after being shot in 2000; now one in six perishes.
.
That's true. A person is more likely to die from their gunshot wound(s) in Baltimore and New Orleans but neighborhoods are still more dangerous in Chicago because it's more shootings and homicides.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 7:34 am

Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
All you gotta do is compare the dangerous parts of each city. It's not rocket science. Baltimore's Eastern police district recorded 49 homicides in 2016 with a population above 50,000. Now compare that to Garfield Park on Chicago's west side where CPD recorded 57 homicides and the population is only 38,568. It's obvious which one is more dangerous.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48957
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Wrong (again)..the eastern district covers SEVERAL neighborhoods/sections @50,000..

REDRUM 91
general
Posts: 704
Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by REDRUM 91 » January 13th, 2017, 6:04 pm

n*ggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48957
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:n*ggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:
Basically

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 6:47 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:n*ggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:
Everyone already agreed on that. Now we talking about single neighborhoods in Chicago that more shootings than those so-called dangerous small cities. It's not an argument it's a statement of fact.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12931
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 13th, 2017, 6:54 pm

That means police not doing their job they don't give a f*ck about the neighborhood :lol:

Post Reply