50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 1:24 am

1 Savage wrote:We can break sh*t down all kinds of ways. Most of NY safe then you got spots in the Bronx where last year 10 people got killed and like 30 shot in a 2 square mile radius and that ain't even the wildest hood in ny lol yet it's still the safest big city I think. I'm not sure anymore cause it be goin back and forth between us and LA as the safest big cities but we got some intense hoods tho.
That true. Statistics might say a city is safe but when you look at sh*t realistically you know it really ain't true. Lookin at how dangerous the dangerous spots are in a city is realistic. All that other sh*t is sone political bullshit.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 1:27 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:chicago? :wycry:
Parts of Chicago's south and west sides combined would rank #8 on this list.
bra u gotta stop this sh*t fr fr. if jay rock stopped it , if chi-town 312 aka throop st stopped with the stats, and bringing up corrections everytime is annoying :facepalm:
Boy get out cho feelings. n*gga asked a question specifically about Chicago I'm just giving some insight my n*gga chill out.
No feeling bruh just stating observations :umhm:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 1:28 am

BluntedUp wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
P.Ka$o wrote:Some facts

21 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Brazil lol

41 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Latin America lol

Only 4 of them are in Africa, and all 4 of them are in South Africa lol

4 of them are in America, none of them are the overhyped cities of NY, LA or Chicago. They actually have the lowest murder rates in America for big cities.
But then when you take into account that more people were shot in Englewood than in New Orleans which is #32 on this list, it would seem like maybe it's actually the smaller cities that are overhyped.
Lol smaller cities higher chance of getting shot/victimized white people on the northside of chicago aint worried about what goes on in south side hoods lol. Thats why it aint on the list. They lettin yall masacre yallselves out there cuz it doesnt affect them. Chicago still a world class city to them lol.
So does that make our hoods less dangerous or more dangerous? :lmao:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 1:35 am

BluntedUp wrote:n*ggas just slow and dont understand statistics, he just see chicago puttin up the most bodies and wonder why they aint on the list. Young dumb n*ggas :wycry:
1 Savage wrote:A lot of Chicago is safe but in the spot I be on the east side (still the Southside but they separate themselves) that sh*t is the craziest hood I ever been in. I ain't seen nobody get killed but the freedom they have is incredible the way them kids run around bustin shots and openly carrying guns without a care in the world
Illinois the most corrupt state in the country by way of chicago that sh*t aint no coincidence lol. They actively letting n*ggas murder each other out there.
Yeah but when one neighborhood in Chicago got more shootings than #32 on this list something is clearly wrong. :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 1:37 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

4 of them are in America, none of them are the overhyped cities of NY, LA or Chicago. They actually have the lowest murder rates in America for big cities.
But then when you take into account that more people were shot in Englewood than in New Orleans which is #32 on this list, it would seem like maybe it's actually the smaller cities that are overhyped.
Lol smaller cities higher chance of getting shot/victimized white people on the northside of chicago aint worried about what goes on in south side hoods lol. Thats why it aint on the list. They lettin yall masacre yallselves out there cuz it doesnt affect them. Chicago still a world class city to them lol.
Nobody sayin chicago hoods is p*ssy n*ggas is sayin that due to the size of the city the city itself aint as dangerous as neighborhoods in it is. We all know how chicago get down.

Idk if u ever been to a smaller city or a city wit 200,000 people in it but its a reason bmore will be on this list and not chicago and its cuz of size not violence.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 1:43 am

BluntedUp wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Nobody sayin chicago hoods is p*ssy n*ggas is sayin that due to the size of the city the city itself aint as dangerous as neighborhoods in it is. We all know how chicago get down.

Idk if u ever been to a smaller city or a city wit 200,000 people in it but its a reason bmore will be on this list and not chicago and its cuz of size not violence.
Right but neighborhoods in Chicago is worst than entire cities that's what I'm telling you lol. That's all I'm saying.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 1:45 am

I hear u

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 1:56 am

BluntedUp wrote:I hear u
I'm just tryna put you up on game because maybe you didn't know this but in 2014 it was 398 people shot in New Orleans. In 2016 it was 400+ people shot in Englewood alone. I get what you saying about the Northside of Chicago being safe and it being more easy to run into trouble in smaller cities and I agree but just think, Englewood is only one community area in Chicago and it's 4 or 5 times smaller than the #32 city on the list but it still got more shootings. I don't disagree with the list. I'm just giving a different perspective on it ya feel me?

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 2:14 am

Im not gon lie i aint know that 400 people shot in 1 neighborhood? :huhwhat: yall not right out there sheesh. Englewood big atleast?

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 2:42 am

BluntedUp wrote:Im not gon lie i aint know that 400 people shot in 1 neighborhood? :huhwhat: yall not right out there sheesh. Englewood big atleast?
Englewood got a population of 66,159 people.

Tha7thLetta
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 12th, 2017, 2:47 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Im not gon lie i aint know that 400 people shot in 1 neighborhood? :huhwhat: yall not right out there sheesh. Englewood big atleast?
Damn 400 ppl shot with a population under 100K damn y'all N*ggaz Kat Williams was talking about banging on bacon & sh*t u N*ggaz wake up shooting sh*t LMAO....has a worst neighborhoods list been posted here yet?

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 12th, 2017, 3:53 am

Chicago is hella bad and probably has the worst overall street districts but i seen the streets list, the worst street in Chicago had 3 homicides for the whole year, ive lived on streets thats had that many in a year,and i heard from homies the block i come from had 2 last year, and where i live they dont do specific street crime stats like they do in Chicago, its always whole city and county stats so it blurs in, bottom line is aint no city scary unless you fall for media hype or if your really not from a high crime street.
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » January 12th, 2017, 6:05 am

Worst neighborhoods in America for 2016

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neigh ... hoods2016/

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » January 12th, 2017, 7:49 am

Damn so 4 U.S cities made tha list

St Louis
Detroit
Baltimore
New Orleans

I know Puerto Rico no joke either....

@Murda,You know i gotta f*ck with you kuz u love this sh*t lol

L.A based gangs are turning Belize & El Salvador out...

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 12th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Damn 400 ppl shot with a population under 100K damn y'all N*ggaz Kat Williams was talking about banging on bacon & sh*t u N*ggaz wake up shooting sh*t LMAO....has a worst neighborhoods list been posted here yet?
Yeah man that's why sometimes you gotta take these lists with a grain of salt.

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » January 12th, 2017, 8:38 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:chicago? :wycry:
Parts of Chicago's south and west sides combined would rank #8 on this list.
bra u gotta stop this sh*t fr fr. if jay rock stopped it , if chi-town 312 aka throop st stopped with the stats, and bringing up corrections everytime is annoying :facepalm:
did he ever comeback on here?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 12th, 2017, 9:53 pm

This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 12th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Whati keep telling n*ggahs with smaller cities (since imma ny n*ggah resting in bmore ) is sh*t is morecompact & less room to breath during beef..everything(block wise is bunched up)..a n*ggah might relocate across town but the town is so small that across town might be 10 -15 min drive nearby so you really aint dodging. sh*t.

I also notice is alotta smaller town n*ggahs dont leave they cities like that..so when beef jump off or they do some hot sh*t they easily can get caught up because they dont stray too far away

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » January 12th, 2017, 9:59 pm

Basically

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 12th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Also another thing n*ggahs aint comlrehending is 3 out lf the 4 american cities mentioned are DRUG ran cities (meaning majority of the sh*t going sown & murders are due to dope game)....chicago,l.a are gang cities..meaning if you aint banging you really aint got sh*t to worry about in most cases