50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 3:19 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:
that makes ZERO SENSE :facepalm: :cmon: for 1 its a fact more police will be used to watch over the nicer middle n rich class areas leaving less police to police the more dangerous hoods then u have to add city corruption in the mix which of course will contribute more crime
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 3:21 am

2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.
:whew: :chinamike: :chinamike:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » January 15th, 2017, 3:29 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.
:whew: :chinamike: :chinamike:
:respek: :umhm: you talkin like you wanna meet shondale cause you wouldnt be sayin that if u was in they city ho* :yeahaight:
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 3:30 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if n*ggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...n*ggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:
that makes ZERO SENSE :facepalm: :cmon: for 1 its a fact more police will be used to watch over the nicer middle n rich class areas leaving less police to police the more dangerous hoods then u have to add city corruption in the mix which of course will contribute more crime
I see what you saying but we not talking about why a place is dangerous. It's sound like you're hinting at saying Chicago is only worse than all these other cities because it's corrupt. You might be on to something :lol: but that's besides the point.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 3:49 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

I see what you saying but we not talking about why a place is dangerous. It's sound like you're hinting at saying Chicago is only worse than all these other cities because it's corrupt. You might be on to something :lol: but that's besides the point.
Chicago is bad but its not the worse it is one of the most corrupt tho

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 4:04 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Chicago is bad but its not the worse it is one of the most corrupt tho
Chicago is worst bro. You just in denial. Englewood had 400+ people shot in 2016 with a population under 70,000. No where in New Orleans, Baltimore or St. Louis is putting up those type of numbers. I did my research. Maybe you should do yours. There were more people shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and New Orleans is 5 times more populated. Baltimore's most dangerous area is the Eastern district which covers an area of well over 50,000 people with 49 homicides and although there are some white people sprinkled here and there in the area, every neighborhood in this district is still majority black. Now compare that to Garfield Park on Chicago's west side where the population is 38,568 with 57 homicides. It's clear which areas are more turnt.

PedikoBrim59
underboss

Post by PedikoBrim59 » January 15th, 2017, 4:07 am

n*ggas rap about burning sh*t in the chi n*ggas burn sh*t in NOla and rap later

superior

Post by 123 » January 15th, 2017, 7:49 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the f*ck up with this old a$$ retarded a$$ subject...
too bad nobody ever says san fagcisco is the hardest. lmao weak

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 15th, 2017, 8:04 am

Frisco do have wild hoods