Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Deezus
prince

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by Deezus » January 4th, 2017, 4:10 am

Karueche ain't sh*t tho. Somebody post a pic of her booty (or lack of) so n*ggas can see what these simps is fighting for. b*tch built like a Chinese grandma.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 4th, 2017, 4:31 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:Breezy Ru vs Soulja Ru
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 4th, 2017, 4:44 am

The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

All that scripture talk for nothing. :wtf2:
:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that n*gga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said f*ck ya :lmao:

f*ck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u n*ggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk sh*t and gossip bout sh*t in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young n*ggas sh*t, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u n*ggas aint sh*t, if i would have sent him money than u n*ggas would have been talkin sh*t, calling me a d*ck rider.. twenty u broke a$$ n*gga yo n*ggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u n*ggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb sh*t then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U n*ggas GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the n*ggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up
Nah u can't even act like you was being the big OG and doing what was best for Kasa :wtf2:

When he was asking for a Lil food money on his books you didn't even have the courage to tell him 'No'. U just dipped til you was sure he left for good :chinamike:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 4th, 2017, 4:51 am

2wo-G wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that n*gga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said f*ck ya :lmao:

f*ck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u n*ggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk sh*t and gossip bout sh*t in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young n*ggas sh*t, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u n*ggas aint sh*t, if i would have sent him money than u n*ggas would have been talkin sh*t, calling me a d*ck rider.. twenty u broke a$$ n*gga yo n*ggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u n*ggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb sh*t then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U n*ggas GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the n*ggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up
Nah u can't even act like you was being the big OG and doing what was best for Kasa :wtf2:

When he was asking for a Lil food money on his books you didn't even have the courage to tell him 'No'. U just dipped til you was sure he left for good :chinamike:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now I know he don't hold down his 5x crip n*ggas doing life behind that G wall :umhm:

oog

Post by » January 4th, 2017, 4:59 am

2wo-G wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:

NIG SAY FUK KASA

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 4th, 2017, 5:08 am

:lmao: :lmao: azn post that chili again of him and kasa :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 4th, 2017, 6:06 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote::lmao: :lmao: azn post that chili again of him and kasa :lmao:

when i get out of here, I'm coming to your house with a F*ck*n xbox puto
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 4th, 2017, 6:10 am

nahhh whats f*cked up is chili was talking about he bought those $540 cazals and he even said once he got them he like why did i even buy this sh*t :smh:

The Azian is bacc cuhz

oog

Post by » January 4th, 2017, 6:18 am

AznPimp wrote:

:lol: :rip2:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » February 8th, 2017, 10:53 am

Sip wrote:
AznPimp wrote:

:lol: :rip2:
:ohhh:
The Azian is bacc cuhz