Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

The Chosen One
ooog

Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:50 pm

THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA n*ggas FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0raWJ-fVkN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxOVGoEn4PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

2wo-G
king

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by 2wo-G » January 3rd, 2017, 11:53 pm

U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

All that scripture talk for nothing. :wtf2:

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO a$$ For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:55 pm

LOL SCRATCH THAT, SOULJA BOY CLAIMING FRUIT TOWN PIRU AND THEM FRUIT TOWN n*ggas SAYING HE AINT FROM THE HOOD... THEM n*ggas DISSING SOULJA BOY AND BIGGING bHRIS BROWN UP :chinamike: :chinamike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:55 pm

2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

them curses!! :wink:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 3rd, 2017, 11:57 pm

Son claimin fruit :lmao: yall LA n*ggas can not speak on ny bangin when yall sold out yall own sh*t for these n*ggas lmao

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

This n*gga chili the type to hear his n*ggas gettin locked up and he already tryin to bag they bitches talkin bout them curses. :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:01 am

When females more mature and mentally grounded than n*ggas :wow:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:05 am

soulja boi took the games strategy of beefin for relevance and guuci's antics and mastered it lol idk what music he got out yet i hear bout him more than most rap n*ggas.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:09 am

i aint sh*t but for Karrueche ill put all u n*ggas back on them slave ships

BUT f*ck MAN I LOVEME SOME KARRUECHE, AND DAMN SHE IS ONLY 5'1 :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike: :chinamike:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 4th, 2017, 12:09 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

This n*gga chili the type to hear his n*ggas gettin locked up and he already tryin to bag they bitches talkin bout them curses. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: fr :facepalm:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 4th, 2017, 12:14 am

both these N*ggaz CB and souljah is clowns.. u know breezy probably finna pay them bloods for getting his back talking all that sh*t on that video.. them N*ggaz look hungry you know that sh*t aint free :lol:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:20 am

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yPA_xQEEepQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:27 am

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p6rgAECkmyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 4th, 2017, 12:35 am

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that n*gga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said f*ck ya :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » January 4th, 2017, 12:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA n*ggas FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0raWJ-fVkN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxOVGoEn4PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
They're both claiming E/S Fruit Town Compton Piru set tripping though? :yeahaight:
The Chosen One wrote:i aint sh*t but for Karrueche ill put all u n*ggas back on them slave ships

BUT f*ck MAN I LOVEME SOME KARRUECHE, AND DAMN SHE IS ONLY 5'1 :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike: :chinamike:
Why Chris Brown standing & staring at her like she has a restraining order against him :lmao: Dude look like he wanna lay hands on her so bad, but if he do he going back to prison :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » January 4th, 2017, 12:43 am

She skinny and ugly as f*ck.....

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:44 am

And I don't trust these n*ggas, they be telling on me
And I don't trust these bitches, they be plotting on me
Everybody ain't real, you gotta watch homie
n*ggas say they real, but they acting funny
These n*ggas changed and got jealous on me

:redmike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:48 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that n*gga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said f*ck ya :lmao:

f*ck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u n*ggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk sh*t and gossip bout sh*t in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young n*ggas sh*t, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u n*ggas aint sh*t, if i would have sent him money than u n*ggas would have been talkin sh*t, calling me a d*ck rider.. twenty u broke a$$ n*gga yo n*ggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u n*ggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb sh*t then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U n*ggas GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the n*ggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:50 am

.X. wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA n*ggas FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

They're both claiming E/S Fruit Town Compton Piru set tripping though? :yeahaight:
The Chosen One wrote:i aint sh*t but for Karrueche ill put all u n*ggas back on them slave ships

Why Chris Brown standing & staring at her like she has a restraining order against him :lmao: Dude look like he wanna lay hands on her so bad, but if he do he going back to prison :lol:

nahhh Bhris Brown switched roles and sh*t. Bhris looking like the groupie and Karrueche looking like the movie star :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: damn i know she has some good sh*t...