More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Billi G
superior

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:31 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZrfsPw32Aww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Like I said. But do you know how easy it is to flip a lie and make it sound and seen like it's the truth. Or maybe at one point of time it was like that, but the overall picture is, Big admired Pac and got allot of ideas, game, influence, inspiration and confidence from Pac that shaped his whole life. I know this because I've done the same for certain n*ggas who'll never tell the truth. Who'll take that lie with him to the grave. And they'll use your hardships and mishaps as a way to help you or say they did but with an ulterior motive to save their a$$ and make something look like it's not. They'll try and get you to prove it and if you don't that's their way of saying see, there you go. But something they can't lie on is time because it will tell. Biggie wasn't shooting all them guns, if he had any shootouts at all. n*gga just posing with that ho.

oog

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by » October 24th, 2016, 5:33 am

OOOUUU wrote:But he aint shoot his shooters :whaat: or them oakland n*ggas that beat him up daily (he shot some lil girl lol)

Son was the average herb with a gun. Im surprised he aint from chicago.
Don't you mean his brother shot a little boy during beef with Oakland n*ggas? If you gone tell the story tell it properly. Who Big shot though? Oh nobody he was just kidnapped by e-40 homies :lmao:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:34 am

Yo bill, im sorry bro. U believe pac still alive. Yo credibility is on empty. If pac had an interview saying he punched god in the face, you'd be running around saying "yeah pac stronger than god, he influenced jesus and is the one that got mary pregnant"

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:36 am

Cowboy wrote:
OOOUUU wrote:But he aint shoot his shooters :whaat: or them oakland n*ggas that beat him up daily (he shot some lil girl lol)

Don't you mean his brother shot a little boy during beef with Oakland n*ggas? If you gone tell the story tell it properly. Who Big shot though? Oh nobody he was just kidnapped by e-40 homies :lmao:
Indeed. And 40 shut his own homies down and called them clowns for doin that.

Meanwhile big had dogg pound duckin from sniper shots in they secured video set surrounded by the boys :tedthinks:

oog

Post by » October 24th, 2016, 5:41 am

OOOUUU wrote:
Cowboy wrote:

Meanwhile big had dogg pound duckin from sniper shots in they secured video set surrounded by the boys :tedthinks:
It don't matter what he called them it happened. :lmao: Yeah Big ranted on the radio and somebody shot at them which didn't have nothing to do with him :yup: Big never did nothing himself even take his own charges.

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:43 am

Incase n*ggas forgot, I dont support big nor pacs stupidity. These n*ggas was suicidal. I aint from ohio, i dont support that. But fact is biggie really put it in as a kid and used rap to get out of it. Pac had a sheltered childhood gettin herbed a lot and used rap to fool the world that he put it in as a ballerina. Pac was rattin about the n*ggas that vic'd him. Biggie took that L and kept it movin like a real n*gga. That right there shows u who was really in it and who was the talker. :tea:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:47 am

Some ears can hear the truth, some can't. Some ears can hear the truth but deny it.

oog

Post by » October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am

Sheltered childhood equal homeless and living in the ghetto's of America not knowing who your daddy is till grown :nplease:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am

OOOUUU wrote:Yo bill, im sorry bro. U believe pac still alive. Yo credibility is on empty. If pac had an interview saying he punched god in the face, you'd be running around saying "yeah pac stronger than god, he influenced jesus and is the one that got mary pregnant"
Nah, that's your perception I would you big dummy.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:18 am

he didnt have to shoot them n*ggas n*ggas n tha town handled that 4 em :rosssip:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:23 am

OOOUUU wrote:
Cowboy wrote:

thats a lie unless he said it on some interview sh*t ima just say it wasnt no coincidence or a accident that sh*t happened n*ggas wanted to see if he had heart like his raps suggest 40 could told the media big was beggin 4 his life but 40 bein real left certain sh*t out :rosssip: :gucci2: :tea:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 24th, 2016, 6:36 am

I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as sh*t. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth f*ck Da Juiceman

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:39 am

_brolic_ wrote:I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as sh*t. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth f*ck Da Juiceman
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: EXPOSED AGAIN JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID ONLY WHITES AND MEXICANS THINK PAC THE GOAT :fleece: :rosssip:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » October 24th, 2016, 7:01 am

th.jpg
th.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 611 times
_brolic_ wrote:I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as sh*t. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth f*ck Da Juiceman

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 24th, 2016, 7:01 am

:ohhh: looks like em, busta and 50cent thinks pac is the g.o.a.t and paying homage to him , had to use pac for his diss to ja :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xrfp2DXGCDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 8:37 am

Pac shut Big and them Down, n*ggas wasn't making no money after Pac got out. Bad Boy and Junior Mafia whole momentum started dissolving. n*ggas wasn't interested in Big like that, only N.Y. Kats and certain East Coast Kats believed so, the rest of the country was riding with Pac. n*gga stole the show and they knew it. Couldn't do anything with him.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 24th, 2016, 11:47 am

U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.

How u know what momentum and what other cities was F*ck*n wit big and wasn't F*ck*n wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 1:10 pm

That flaujin a$$ Spaniard said PAC was getting bullied on a regular bases in Oakland, but PAC said Oakland was wear he learn the game.Maybe he is referring to what them n*ggas in Marin city was saying, same n*ggas PAC had the lil n*ggas shooting at later on lol......you can tell them was salty PAC got with some real nigh as else where in the bay „I believe them Marin city n*ggas did move on pac and sh*t he was a young n*gga teenager around n*ggas in a new city who grew up together they were bogus „he was the new guy... sh*t happens grown pains.......PAC SAID GETTING MY SKINNY LIL a$$ kick til the first MF got blasted lol.......biggie talking about sucking on his broad old man d*ck freak a$$ mog....and his mom like all that poor sh*t me er happened he was a spoil child which is cool....... and spaniard aka ouuuuuuu what your guy pun do besides beat the mother if his kids with pistols and sh*t in front of the lil ones same BC he coked up insecure and BC he couldn't wipe his a$$ according to the family.....this is who y'all honor in the [email protected]

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Is that who the Spaniards honor in the BX @ouuu * BC I see you had no problem shitting on n*ggas even Biggie but you didn't mentioned Pun spaniard

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 1:32 pm

This aint got nothin to do with spaniard u weirdo lol.

And this aint no bias. Im from the bronx. We bumped more pac than biggie here. On the music tip I rather listen to pac than big. Pac from here, and we beefed with brooklyn, beefed with the same n*ggas who shot pac. And probably did it over the brooklyn/bronx beef from back then. That ot n*ggas dont know about.

I told n*ggas before, my ex wife's grand father was part of the weather underground who associated with the panthers. She got pics of her grandfather baby sitting little pac on davidson while his moms was doin things i wont say cause I dont go there on n*ggas moms.

Pac close to home for me. But the reality is he aint who he got you stans gassed up to be. He was a dancer, ballerina, who went to acting and dancing school and use to get bullied so bad for being a closet homo he had to move. Same thing happened to him in bmore and he had to move again. Same thing happen to him in marin and he had to move again. All of a sudden he made it to LA and became super thugged out gangster supreme god lol.