More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

MONSOON
underboss

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 4:22 pm

[quote="T Ochoa ™"][quote="MONSOON"]Quicker than my ppl drop the rakes *[/quote]

^^ who yo people is tho , moes, lords, stones insane unknowns, kranks, ? breeds , III's[/quote]

STONES @T Ochoa..

sergeant

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by » October 25th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Say mane yaw need to check my post exposing tuflop. I cant find it.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 6:50 pm

[quote="MONSOON"][quote="T Ochoa ™"][quote="MONSOON"]Quicker than my ppl drop the rakes *[/quote]

^^ who yo people is tho , moes, lords, stones insane unknowns, kranks, ? breeds , III's[/quote]

STONES @T Ochoa..[/quote]

Who yo guys out in GA?

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 25th, 2016, 7:00 pm

MONSOON wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
MONSOON wrote:Quicker than my ppl drop the rakes *
^^ who yo people is tho , moes, lords, stones insane unknowns, kranks, ? breeds , III's
STONES @T Ochoa..
Who yo guys out in GA?
u know stones in ga ?

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 7:05 pm

Na'[email protected] Ochoa I heard Some of them was out there and I seen Jody Breeze demonstrating.....what y'all is in Macon crips?

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 26th, 2016, 5:39 am

Billi G wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.

How u know what momentum and what other cities was F*ck*n wit big and wasn't F*ck*n wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.
Not bullshit opinions. Facts. Even to this day Pac gets more love than Big, especially on the Westside of the Mississippi. It ain't hard to see. Just because you tour don't mean sh*t, n*gga Lil B be touring. When Pac got out n*ggas started realizing that f*ck sh*t Puff and then was on. n*ggas started seeing. You East Coast cats stay trying to force sh*t on n*ggas and it's never natural. Truth of the matter is when Pac got out Bad Boy and then started losing money. Foh.
All that is YOUR opinion. Like I said big only had 2 major albums maybe 3 and went platinum/diamond if I'm not mistaken..that couldn't have happened if only ny f*cked wit him. Pac had dam near 20 albums of course the world gonna know more about pac..he entertained them wit tons more music than big did.

Look at the era u comparing the 90s the only way to blow up was to tour and sell out shows...lil b from the Internet era..u can't compare their struggles.

U talk as if the whole hip hop sh*t ain't start in ny..nothin was forced..the world took to our culture and ran wit it.

Losing money??..show a year diddy not on the Forbes for most paid..now u forcing your point..like I said it's bs opinions.