More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

HarlemWorldATL
oog

More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by HarlemWorldATL » October 21st, 2016, 10:25 pm

Only God can judge Tupac — and apparently Chuck D too.

Just a day after Tupac Shakur was named a nominee for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Public Enemy rapper had a difference of opinion on his qualifications.

“Got forever love for PAC BUT there AIN’T a solo rap act that should get in the RRHOF before LL Cool J,” Chuck D tweeted Thursday. “I don’t care about what naysayers think.”

Shakur, who died after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas in 1996, is considered one of the most influential rappers in history.

Tupac, Pearl Jam among finalists for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
LL Cool J, meanwhile, has two Grammy Awards and has been nominated another seven times, but has never reached such critical acclaim.

He currently hosts “Lip Sync Battle” with Chrissy Teigen.

Shakur is among nominees for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2017, including Pearl Jam, Janet Jackson, Journey, Bad Brains, Depeche Mode, Electric Light Orchestra, Jane’s Addiction, Joan Baez and Steppenwolf.

Ice Cube has already given his endorsement for the “Dear Mama” rapper.

“I think we need our own Hall of Fame to be honest, but Tupac definitely needs to go into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,” he told TMZ.

1Million
oog

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by 1Million » October 21st, 2016, 10:27 pm

My stepdad used to listen to a lot of LL Cool J.

The term "rock n roll" is gettin pretty loose now.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 21st, 2016, 10:32 pm

ll cool j :huhwhat: :bplease: :dafuq: he still got killed by pac on the lil homies song :bow: :dance:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 21st, 2016, 11:27 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:ll cool j :huhwhat: :bplease: :dafuq: he still got killed by pac on the lil homies song :bow: :dance:
Lol n*ggas be biggin up lyrical warriors like that's some real street sh*t. If both them homos (ll and Pac both gay) ever got into a scuffle irl, Pac woulda got his nose ring knocked back to Baltimore. LL destroyed lac in the lyrical til tho on "I shot ya". Pac ain't even reply to that, he took the L and moved on to biggie.

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » October 21st, 2016, 11:36 pm

There go my boy sp*c again with his negative things to say/let be known about heads the black community look up to. Did you really have to call them gay? :comeon: LL Cool J & Tupac f*cked more women than you did before you lost your virginity at age 30 by some kids to join Burger King.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 22nd, 2016, 12:09 am

Dont think dude was hating..he came out the gate saying forever love to pac...more so a matter of opinion....i never was a big fan of alotta pac sh*t(he had some joints i did like) but i liked pac more so the actor then pac the artist..yet with me saying that i can say i have no hate towards dude

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 22nd, 2016, 12:18 am

He not hating LL a legend people forget that..he was one of the first def jam n*ggas to be that n*gga in hip hop..plus did movies.

He just ain't dead yet so people don't appreciate or take time to check his attributes

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 22nd, 2016, 12:26 am

Q. wrote:Dont think dude was hating..he came out the gate saying forever love to pac...more so a matter of opinion....i never was a big fan of alotta pac sh*t(he had some joints i did like) but i liked pac more so the actor then pac the artist..yet with me saying that i can say i have no hate towards dude
You have no hate but you have a bias

oog

Post by » October 22nd, 2016, 12:42 am

War Machine wrote:There go my boy sp*c again with his negative things to say/let be known about heads the black community look up to. Did you really have to call them gay? :comeon: LL Cool J & Tupac f*cked more women than you did before you lost your virginity at age 30 by some kids to join Burger King.
Whoa shots fired :whaat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 22nd, 2016, 1:18 am

WestleyStrypes wrote:
Q. wrote:Dont think dude was hating..he came out the gate saying forever love to pac...more so a matter of opinion....i never was a big fan of alotta pac sh*t(he had some joints i did like) but i liked pac more so the actor then pac the artist..yet with me saying that i can say i have no hate towards dude
How you figure i got a bias....

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » October 22nd, 2016, 1:38 am

Q. wrote:
WestleyStrypes wrote:
I'm telling you thehoodup loves that word.

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 22nd, 2016, 1:49 am

Q. wrote:
WestleyStrypes wrote:
Cud you from ny and PAC took major shots against ny and they icons

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 22nd, 2016, 1:50 am

Bad$Hombre wrote:
Q. wrote:
WestleyStrypes wrote:
I'm telling you thehoodup loves that word.
What u suppose to say tho

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 22nd, 2016, 2:03 am

WestleyStrypes wrote:
Q. wrote:
WestleyStrypes wrote:
n*gga pac is from ny and you still not from cali

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 22nd, 2016, 2:23 am

Why do n*ggas think that ny don't f*ck wit pac :cmon:

That was dam near 25yrs ago. Internet and ot n*ggas be stuck in the past when it comes to ny.

Pac dissed bad boy and other ny artist not NYC to my knowledge.

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 22nd, 2016, 2:24 am

dont change the fact that pac still an ny n*gga tho he just flipped cities lol

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 22nd, 2016, 2:28 am

pac had lyrical talent but he wasnt the best lyricst pac was the best song maker rap n hip hop has ever seen when it came to making music pac was on his own platform

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 22nd, 2016, 2:48 am

n*gga claimed the west coast :cmon: that will make a ny n*gga biased a lot of times.. just like I don't f*ck wit biggie really...

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 22nd, 2016, 2:54 am

WestleyStrypes wrote:n*gga claimed the west coast :cmon: that will make a ny n*gga biased a lot of times.. just like I don't f*ck wit biggie really...
nobody give a f*ck about pac in 2016 thats the reality of it

yo homie do me a favor and take a picture in ur cali hood

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 22nd, 2016, 3:04 am

WestleyStrypes wrote:
Q. wrote:
WestleyStrypes wrote:
This the thing though..pac never was dissing all of ny...he still had friends in ny when he had beef with badboy..it was never personal...thats between him & badboy who i never cared for much of their artist(i fuked with g.dep..black rob...the lox..old mase..loon ..basically all the underground n*ggahs ..not big )