Crown-Heights Jamaican Posse

CALIFAS:
SOCAL:
Florencianoz Gang
Comtone Varrio T-Flatz Gang
18 Street Gang
Mara SalvaTrucha
Big Hazard Gang
MaraVilla gangs (for not answering to la eme :tiphat: )

NORCAL:
Nortenoz
BullDogz
Border Brotherz

Honorable mention: Aryan Brotherhood (There's only 100, of these honkies and the mighty mighty BGF still can't knock'em off :plank: )

CHICAGO:
Maniac Latin Disciples
Latin Counts
Ambros
Breedz

TEXAS:
Texas Syndicate
Tango-Blast
Barrio Aztecas
How you respect gang members you never met? You never been to Califas, have you ever been to Texas? :facepalm:

n*ggas is telling on themselves in here and showing themselves to be true Stan's instead of actual street cats. If I "hear" about a gang in another area, how could I "respect" those Gang members if I never even ran into em?

I got mad love for my North Sac Damus. Only Norte I ever been in close quarters with was VNG, shout out to them...

Deezus
prince

Re: WHAT GANG DO YOU RESPECT THE MOST!

Post by Deezus » October 7th, 2016, 1:14 pm

I don't respect no "gang as a whole", not even mine. I respect those individuals who respect me. For example I grew up with and am really close to half the original Mac baller brims. Without saying too much, a lot of their leaders we've sat in free lunch together, made money together, sh*t my first daughter uncle is that n*gga on that side. But that don't mean I rock with all these other lil clown n*ggas in that set.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 7th, 2016, 1:25 pm

:tiphat: i feel that i agree i respect those who respect me. i also respect accomplishments those who did things others wouldnt even try to do i broke down some of the reasons already tho

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 7th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Broooklyn wrote:I don't respect no gang allat mean is that u need a army to back u.

I respect individual members who real even by themselves.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 7th, 2016, 1:51 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:GDs kuz the political sh*t they was on

ill decide later

mafia The Russian Mobb the Italian Mafia of old how they owned bankers feds n politicians :whew: :salute:

cartels Nuestra Familia :yeahright: :rejoice: (bias opinion they tha fam allies ) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sinola Cartel

terriorist ISIS THEy got the world shook n Boko Haram :yeahright:
U respect that boko haram sh*t my n*gga after all that talkin bout n*ggas joking on each other. Sheesh u worst than me dog

https://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress. ... hild-1.jpg

Is that what yall respect lol :bradcry"

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 7th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Them mexican cartels make the mob look like a block crew lol. Them n*ggas is all over wit it. They part of the reason why the president of the phillipines put a green light out on drug pushers and users. They in asia, africa, south america, and over here wit it.

Just seen a video of them flaying a n*ggas face, lopping off his hands and cutting at his throat wit a boxcutter while listening to funnkytown. Them n*ggas is savage in every sense of the word :bradcry"

They had my mans looking like red skull lol

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 7th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Mexican cartels was using west africans to smuggle coke into europe now the west africans is branching off, along with the cartels they out in asia doin it too

https://www.wired.com/2013/02/africa-cartels/

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 2:54 pm

Modern day triads are watered down. Most of the old dragonheads,(leaders) have gone legit or are in the pen since the crackdowns in the US during the 90s and the ones in Hong Kong/China. n*ggas are business men first before gangsters from what I've seen. The younger n*ggas/enforcers are quick to body away a problem but the ogs got the ''blood is bad for business'' mentality and will usually try to solve sh*t diplomatically before reaching for the gun. And in Hong Kong out here, they don't really get down with the gun play, n*ggas will hop on one of them scooters and hop off to stab a n*gga with big a$$ kitchen knives lol if they whackin somebody.

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 2:56 pm

Theres a lotta of white british n*ggas that was out there in hong kong working as enforcers too. You'd usually catch them in the nightclubs where theyd be pushing pure ketamine and coke to foreigners

Schultz718
underboss

Post by Schultz718 » October 7th, 2016, 3:55 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:Modern day triads are watered down. Most of the old dragonheads,(leaders) have gone legit or are in the pen since the crackdowns in the US during the 90s and the ones in Hong Kong/China. n*ggas are business men first before gangsters from what I've seen. The younger n*ggas/enforcers are quick to body away a problem but the ogs got the ''blood is bad for business'' mentality and will usually try to solve sh*t diplomatically before reaching for the gun. And in Hong Kong out here, they don't really get down with the gun play, n*ggas will hop on one of them scooters and hop off to stab a n*gga with big a$$ kitchen knives lol if they whackin somebody.

The older heads are running things the correct way being as bodies bring nothing but war and unwanted attention from law enforcement.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 3:59 pm

BluntedUp wrote: Them mexican cartels make the mob look like a block crew lol. Them n*ggas is all over wit it. They part of the reason why the president of the phillipines put a green light out on drug pushers and users. They in asia, africa, south america, and over here wit it.

Just seen a video of them flaying a n*ggas face, lopping off his hands and cutting at his throat wit a boxcutter while listening to funnkytown. Them n*ggas is savage in every sense of the word :bradcry"

:lol: :tiphat: only the Russian mafia and yakuza kan keep up with the Mexican cartels and I forgot about lil sin nem in book haram :lmao:

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Schultz718 wrote:
KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:Modern day triads are watered down. Most of the old dragonheads,(leaders) have gone legit or are in the pen since the crackdowns in the US during the 90s and the ones in Hong Kong/China. n*ggas are business men first before gangsters from what I've seen. The younger n*ggas/enforcers are quick to body away a problem but the ogs got the ''blood is bad for business'' mentality and will usually try to solve sh*t diplomatically before reaching for the gun. And in Hong Kong out here, they don't really get down with the gun play, n*ggas will hop on one of them scooters and hop off to stab a n*gga with big a$$ kitchen knives lol if they whackin somebody.

The older heads are running things the correct way being as bodies bring nothing but war and unwanted attention from law enforcement.
i see the logic

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:02 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
BluntedUp wrote: Them mexican cartels make the mob look like a block crew lol. Them n*ggas is all over wit it. They part of the reason why the president of the phillipines put a green light out on drug pushers and users. They in asia, africa, south america, and over here wit it.

:lol: :tiphat: only the Russian mafia and yakuza kan keep up with the Mexican cartels and I forgot about lil sin nem in book haram :lmao:
lol bro the yakuza are extinct... too much infighting and breaking off

they not even like grimy anymore they into white collar crimes

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:04 pm

japanese yakuzas dont even got the numbers like that anymore....they aint recruiting as much they did in the old days

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:07 pm

only organized movement thats really popping and getting wild are the cartels

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 4:26 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:only organized movement thats really popping and getting wild are the cartels
u must don't know about Russian mafia, I.R.A ,Al-Shabaab in the eastern hemisphere and that European cartel who was doing business with Sinaloa I kan't think of they name I'm fina find it tho, it started with a c

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:34 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:only organized movement thats really popping and getting wild are the cartels
u must don't know about Russian mafia, I.R.A ,Al-Shabaab in the eastern hemisphere and that European cartel who was doing business with Sinaloa I kan't think of they name I'm fina find it tho, it started with a c
I don't know anything about the white people mobs and thats probably a good thing

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 4:52 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
I don't know anything about the white people mobs and thats probably a good thing
I mean, they the ones who doing more business with your kind and people, especially overseas if u in tune, :wtf2: :wtf3: yu think ya'll doing all business with blacks/Africans or Mexicans .. it be racism in the criminal underworld too, especially when it comes to latins, Asians, and whites doing business with blacks, arabs and other minorities

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:59 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
I mean, they the ones who doing more business with your kind and people, especially overseas if u in tune, :wtf2: :wtf3: yu think ya'll doing all business with blacks/Africans or Mexicans .. it be racism in the criminal underworld too, especially when it comes to latins, Asians, and whites doing business with blacks, arabs and other minorities
lol bro the russians aint trust me I would know. when did I say anything about blacks and mexicans? the only real connection have with overseas organizations are the cartels. triads in china are exporting chemicals to the mexican for meth manufacturing. the triad n*ggas here bribe chinese party officials for leeway and softening on tariffs and inspections so they can continue exporting...along with a few white collar crimes and insider trading this is the main thing the chinese triads are doing

how you gonna tell me theres racism with the people i work with....money dont have color

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 5:01 pm

and besides im doing my own thing not affliated with any, i just have connects in that world thru my ogs