WHAT GANG DO YOU RESPECT THE MOST!

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: WHAT GANG DO YOU RESPECT THE MOST!

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 4:26 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:only organized movement thats really popping and getting wild are the cartels
u must don't know about Russian mafia, I.R.A ,Al-Shabaab in the eastern hemisphere and that European cartel who was doing business with Sinaloa I kan't think of they name I'm fina find it tho, it started with a c

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:34 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:only organized movement thats really popping and getting wild are the cartels
u must don't know about Russian mafia, I.R.A ,Al-Shabaab in the eastern hemisphere and that European cartel who was doing business with Sinaloa I kan't think of they name I'm fina find it tho, it started with a c
I don't know anything about the white people mobs and thats probably a good thing

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 4:52 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
I don't know anything about the white people mobs and thats probably a good thing
I mean, they the ones who doing more business with your kind and people, especially overseas if u in tune, :wtf2: :wtf3: yu think ya'll doing all business with blacks/Africans or Mexicans .. it be racism in the criminal underworld too, especially when it comes to latins, Asians, and whites doing business with blacks, arabs and other minorities

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 4:59 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
I mean, they the ones who doing more business with your kind and people, especially overseas if u in tune, :wtf2: :wtf3: yu think ya'll doing all business with blacks/Africans or Mexicans .. it be racism in the criminal underworld too, especially when it comes to latins, Asians, and whites doing business with blacks, arabs and other minorities
lol bro the russians aint trust me I would know. when did I say anything about blacks and mexicans? the only real connection have with overseas organizations are the cartels. triads in china are exporting chemicals to the mexican for meth manufacturing. the triad n*ggas here bribe chinese party officials for leeway and softening on tariffs and inspections so they can continue exporting...along with a few white collar crimes and insider trading this is the main thing the chinese triads are doing

how you gonna tell me theres racism with the people i work with....money dont have color

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 5:01 pm

and besides im doing my own thing not affliated with any, i just have connects in that world thru my ogs

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 5:02 pm

*the only real connection they have to/ exporting chemicals to the mexican cartels

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 7th, 2016, 5:08 pm

damn n*gga get yo keyboard and typing rIIIght is u khris :wtf2: :lmao: with the on-screen keyboard :lmao:

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » October 7th, 2016, 5:11 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:damn n*gga get yo keyboard and typing rIIIght is u khris :wtf2: :lmao: with the on-screen keyboard :lmao:
im drinking a fifth right now bro..aint not time for keyboards

whos chris lmao

NDM KUKU
prospect

Post by NDM KUKU » October 7th, 2016, 5:22 pm

THERE IS ONLY ONE GANG AND THAT'S THE MIGHTY NMD KUKU GANG

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » October 7th, 2016, 5:43 pm

Broooklyn wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:I don't respect no gang allat mean is that u need a army to back u.

I respect individual members who real even by themselves.
My bad :tiphat: I need to stop skimming thru these threads

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 7th, 2016, 8:31 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:GDs kuz the political sh*t they was on

ill decide later

mafia The Russian Mobb the Italian Mafia of old how they owned bankers feds n politicians :whew: :salute:

cartels Nuestra Familia :yeahright: :rejoice: (bias opinion they tha fam allies ) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sinola Cartel

terriorist ISIS THEy got the world shook n Boko Haram :yeahright:
U respect that boko haram sh*t my n*gga after all that talkin bout n*ggas joking on each other. Sheesh u worst than me dog

https://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress. ... hild-1.jpg

Is that what yall respect lol :bradcry"
u ruined my whole day with that :smh: naw i dont respect the child killings i only respect they gov cant to much f*ck with them. U know America has killed more kids n babies in the middle east then anybody aint America who u respect :rosssip:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 7th, 2016, 8:36 pm

KNOWN SHOOTER wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
BluntedUp wrote: Them mexican cartels make the mob look like a block crew lol. Them n*ggas is all over wit it. They part of the reason why the president of the phillipines put a green light out on drug pushers and users. They in asia, africa, south america, and over here wit it.

Just seen a video of them flaying a n*ggas face, lopping off his hands and cutting at his throat wit a boxcutter while listening to funnkytown. Them n*ggas is savage in every sense of the word :bradcry"

They had my mans looking like red skull lol
:lol: :tiphat: only the Russian mafia and yakuza kan keep up with the Mexican cartels and I forgot about lil sin nem in book haram :lmao:
lol bro the yakuza are extinct... too much infighting and breaking off

they not even like grimy anymore they into white collar crimes
:rejoice:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 7th, 2016, 9:28 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:GDs kuz the political sh*t they was on

ill decide later

mafia The Russian Mobb the Italian Mafia of old how they owned bankers feds n politicians :whew: :salute:

cartels Nuestra Familia :yeahright: :rejoice: (bias opinion they tha fam allies ) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sinola Cartel

terriorist ISIS THEy got the world shook n Boko Haram :yeahright:
U respect that boko haram sh*t my n*gga after all that talkin bout n*ggas joking on each other. Sheesh u worst than me dog

https://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress. ... hild-1.jpg

Is that what yall respect lol :bradcry"
u ruined my whole day with that :smh: naw i dont respect the child killings i only respect they gov cant to much f*ck with them. U know America has killed more kids n babies in the middle east then anybody aint America who u respect :rosssip:
Lol yall love puttin words in a n*gga mouth never spoke on any entity that i respect on here :lol:

U dont respect child killings but respect that the government cant prevent them child killings?

Ight fam :yeahaight:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » October 8th, 2016, 1:47 am

i never said that :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 8th, 2016, 7:54 pm

BMF and Locs

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 8th, 2016, 7:59 pm

f*ck Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
GAPMONEY wrote:This topic corny as hell. Im in SC & i just g checked this fake a$$ 9 trey by asking him whats behind the moon :lmao:
:yeahaight: u always in a diff state when its near the time ohno bouta be in atl :tea:
:phew: :whew:
:ohhh:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 8th, 2016, 11:15 pm

CVLs and Black Souls in my experience are the most organized and about their sh*t