Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48922
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Quiet-Q » September 18th, 2016, 12:05 pm

Xantana is half quoting what i said though..i said bloods & crips played a part..along with cops..raising cost of living etc


Ny will never bewhat it was on violent tip (which is a good thing )..its no debating that

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 18th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Q. wrote:Xantana is half quoting what i said though..i said bloods & crips played a part..along with cops..raising cost of living etc


Ny will never bewhat it was on violent tip (which is a good thing )..its no debating that
Yea I missed that part

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » September 18th, 2016, 12:09 pm

@Pmoney that's my mistake I meant East Garfield park. I don't how big Florence Firestone was or exactly how many bodiee dropped in that neighborhood but in 1992 in East Garfield (Pop. 24,000) there were 98 people killed. That's 408 murders per 100,000. The only neighborhood I seen on record that's was on this level was a South Bronx neighborhood in the 70s. I think it was called Mott Haven or something like that. Not 100% sure though.



Today these gang neighborhoods are much more fluid and volatile than at any time in the past 40 years. The other event that changed the nature of gangs and violence today, were the internecine gang wars of the 1990s. Rather than battles between “People” and “Folks,” these wars took place within “nations” and led to the most violent years in Chicago’s history. The Black Disciples/Gangster Disciples war mainly took place on the south side while Vice Lord sets fought one another on the west side. For example, in 1992, 98 people were killed in East Garfield Park, 62 in Englewood, and 60 in North Lawndale. Among Latinos, a “War of the Families” cost many lives of Latin Folks gangs. The wars of the 1990s had homicide rates twice that of the “spike” of 2012 or any year since 2004 (return to exhibit 1). These horrific wars, along with changed, more gang-heterogenous neighborhoods, shattered the hierarchical structure of Chicago gangs and discredited their leadership. In the last ten years, Chicago’s established gangs have turned in on themselves and killings are often intra-gang, not just between gangs. Additionally, my research contacts have consistently reported the formation of new, younger, non-affilliated gangs that are not part of Chicago’s half century old institutionalized gangs and represent a constant challenge to them. While the level of violence in Chicago today is much less than in the gang wars of the 1990s, it is more unpredicable and dangerous for young people. Violence today, according to my historical research and contacts among community residents, gang members, and police officers, is fundamentally different than the organized gang violence of the 1990s. Unlike gang “hits” of past years, violence today is more spontaneous and much less amenable to control by “OGs” — a street term for “Old Gangster” or influential gang elders. What children walking past rival gang turfs face today, is not just violence between rival gangs, but the spill over of violence within gangs as well unpredictable violence with new, sometimes even un-named gangs. This situation calls for caution and much more investigation of the actual situation than is apparent from reading the CPS Safe Passage contracts or listening to the testimony of Mr. Tyrrell [CPS Deputy Chief Administrative Officer Tom Tyrrell]. c/ The nature of risk to elementary school children. This changed gang situation poses some old and some very new threats to children who move from schools on one gang turf to another. When African American children move into Latino gang controlled areas, the risks are racially based and past experience of racial hostility at Little Village High School should not be easily dismissed. Within African American neighborhoods, two sets of problems arise during transit across gang turfs. First, gang resentment of students coming from rival gang neighborhoods can mean direct, gang-related violence. A violent incident that occurred the last week or the last year can suddenly erupt and recoil on unsuspecting children. Second, gang rivalries can spill over and school children traveling across gang territory.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48922
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Quiet-Q » September 18th, 2016, 12:10 pm

Like i said alotta hoods that was beefing formed alliances off the strength of blood & crips..otherwise n*ggahs would be tryna kill each other like back in ny wilddays

(smm is a perfect example...castle hill & soundview ps beefing amongst each other..my cousin from castle hill was caught up in that & then started rocking with pete & other soundview n*ggahs & rocked with smm wave)

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:15 pm

@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:22 pm

n*ggas gotta understand everyone has a different opinion, I'm from the chi so of course I'm gone be bias just like any n*gga from there city gone be bias, bottom line both chi N Cali did things no other city has and influenced the whole world, just like all these young n*ggas N different cities tryna act like chiraq n*ggas and tryna live that chi town lifestyle, chi N Cali just gotta have that mutual respect for each other :2cents: we can argue all day but facts remain that chi N Cali are the alpha and omega of this street sh*t :2cents: nobody can say they influenced Chicago or la outside of music but we talking bout street sh*t.

As long as our gangs are in other cities and n*ggas tryna be like us that says all we need to know

Deezus
prince
Posts: 7297
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Deezus » September 18th, 2016, 12:24 pm

Alpha and omega of gang sh*t yeah. Not street sh*t.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » September 18th, 2016, 12:25 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood
Hell yeah I think I been to the Greens at least 3 times. I never been to the Taylors tbough.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13484
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 18th, 2016, 12:28 pm

:cmon: :cmon: :cmon: it's NFL sunday early sunday ,end dis thread please :facepalm: :killself:
end of the day points--- America still ain't on sh*t regardless how wild chi, new York, Detroit, bmore, new Orleans is .. mexico still out do us in 5 months of murders :wtf2: :wtf3: what that says ? this sh*t ya'll making 4 pages about is over-rated and ONLY MATTER IN YA'LL CITIES IN HOOD..
kill some kops, go kill some racist Mexicans and whites in ya'll cities bkuz they there .. #END THREAD :2cents: :2cents: :killself:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:29 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood
Hell yeah I think I been to the Greens at least 3 times. I never been to the Taylors tbough.
Uptown Boy wrote:Alpha and omega of gang sh*t yeah. Not street sh*t.

Well to me gang sh*t falls in line with street sh*t.

Deezus
prince
Posts: 7297
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Deezus » September 18th, 2016, 12:32 pm

Just one aspect of street sh*t. An aspect LA and Chicago took to next levels, but just one aspect.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:34 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood
Hell yeah I think I been to the Greens at least 3 times. I never been to the Taylors tbough.
I got stories for days bout them Taylor projects boi smh......my uncle's told me how the gangs use to make all the tenants in certain buildings wear a specific color and if any kids didn't wanna join a gang there parents had to pay them money every week or they would send there kid to the hospital everyday from a a$$ whooping lol

I remember they had 8 year olds selling drugs for them and if they f*cked up they would get shot in the foot as a warning,


The first time I went to the Taylor's we saw a women's body in the elevator with her throat slit, breast cut off and a broom stick stuck halfway up her vagina. They did that cuz she wouldn't let the gangs use her house to stash there guns and drugs

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:35 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:Just one aspect of street sh*t. An aspect LA and Chicago took to next levels, but just one aspect.


Agreed :2cents:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » September 18th, 2016, 12:51 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood
Hell yeah I think I been to the Greens at least 3 times. I never been to the Taylors tbough.
I got stories for days bout them Taylor projects boi smh......my uncle's told me how the gangs use to make all the tenants in certain buildings wear a specific color and if any kids didn't wanna join a gang there parents had to pay them money every week or they would send there kid to the hospital everyday from a a$$ whooping lol

I remember they had 8 year olds selling drugs for them and if they f*cked up they would get shot in the foot as a warning,


The first time I went to the Taylor's we saw a women's body in the elevator with her throat slit, breast cut off and a broom stick stuck halfway up her vagina. They did that cuz she wouldn't let the gangs use her house to stash there guns and drugs
From what I've heard and what's been documented, the Robert Taylor projects were the absolute worst projects in Chicago.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 18th, 2016, 12:59 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:@murderwoodz

Yea east Garfield park was crazy, remember when Cabrini greens and the ROBERT Taylor projects was up? It was said that they were the poorest and most dangerous projects in the country.

My uncle told me how Englewood in the early 90s had 90 murders in the first 4 months of the year wit like 30,000 people lol that's when the GDS and BDS war first kicked off in englewood
Hell yeah I think I been to the Greens at least 3 times. I never been to the Taylors tbough.
I got stories for days bout them Taylor projects boi smh......my uncle's told me how the gangs use to make all the tenants in certain buildings wear a specific color and if any kids didn't wanna join a gang there parents had to pay them money every week or they would send there kid to the hospital everyday from a a$$ whooping lol

I remember they had 8 year olds selling drugs for them and if they f*cked up they would get shot in the foot as a warning,


The first time I went to the Taylor's we saw a women's body in the elevator with her throat slit, breast cut off and a broom stick stuck halfway up her vagina. They did that cuz she wouldn't let the gangs use her house to stash there guns and drugs
From what I've heard and what's been documented, the Robert Taylor projects were the absolute worst projects in Chicago.
Sure was.......it was also the largest housing projects in the world at the time, new York times said "nobody lives in places as poor or as dangerous as the robert taylor projects" I don't remember the year but I remember there was 28 murders and 300 shootings in one weekend at the taylors

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by Niiggaaaaa » September 18th, 2016, 4:15 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote::cmon: :cmon: :cmon: it's NFL sunday early sunday ,end dis thread please :facepalm: :killself:
end of the day points--- America still ain't on sh*t regardless how wild chi, new York, Detroit, bmore, new Orleans is .. mexico still out do us in 5 months of murders :wtf2: :wtf3: what that says ? this sh*t ya'll making 4 pages about is over-rated and ONLY MATTER IN YA'LL CITIES IN HOOD..
kill some kops, go kill some racist Mexicans and whites in ya'll cities bkuz they there .. #END THREAD :2cents: :2cents: :killself:
:2cents: niccaz lame af

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 18th, 2016, 5:00 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote::cmon: :cmon: :cmon: it's NFL sunday early sunday ,end dis thread please :facepalm: :killself:
end of the day points--- America still ain't on sh*t regardless how wild chi, new York, Detroit, bmore, new Orleans is .. mexico still out do us in 5 months of murders :wtf2: :wtf3: what that says ? this sh*t ya'll making 4 pages about is over-rated and ONLY MATTER IN YA'LL CITIES IN HOOD..
kill some kops, go kill some racist Mexicans and whites in ya'll cities bkuz they there .. #END THREAD :2cents: :2cents: :killself:
:2cents: niccaz lame af
pmoney and gravez goof a$$ in denial but its all good its 2016 cant live in the past :tiphat:

Post Reply