Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 9:22 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:Champ we need to have a serious conversation b. When u first joined u was a cool a$$ n*gga. One kf the more respectable n*ggas on here. f*ck happened in ya life to make u snap? No roast intended.

that text thread f*cked him up.. n*gga havent been the same ever since.. i think im to blame. the n*gga kept disturbing my debates with n*ggas and was coming at me sideways so i fired a few shots his way and he didnt know how to handle it.. n*gga been off the deep end ever since. he on that DMX :tea:
You ain't got no choice but to be angry and mad when some f*ggot a$$ n*gga keep following you around making you uncomfortable with all this gay a$$ imaginative gay talk yo a$$ be using

Champ: ahh man them 11s hard Q

Chili: oh well i got 11 hard inches of d*ck, you like that too :yeahright:

Gay as f*ck :facepalm:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

that gay n*gga left bout 20 messages on you phone.. he in the tub with no drawls on and got the henny on chill, awaiting for u to come thru.. he wants to know how long u can breath underwater :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

CPT
superior

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 9:24 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:Champ we need to have a serious conversation b. When u first joined u was a cool a$$ n*gga. One kf the more respectable n*ggas on here. f*ck happened in ya life to make u snap? No roast intended.

that text thread f*cked him up.. n*gga havent been the same ever since.. i think im to blame. the n*gga kept disturbing my debates with n*ggas and was coming at me sideways so i fired a few shots his way and he didnt know how to handle it.. n*gga been off the deep end ever since. he on that DMX :tea:
You ain't got no choice but to be angry and mad when some f*ggot a$$ n*gga keep following you around making you uncomfortable with all this gay a$$ imaginative gay talk yo a$$ be using

Champ: ahh man them 11s hard Q

Chili: oh well i got 11 hard inches of d*ck, you like that too :yeahright:

Gay as f*ck :facepalm:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

that gay n*gga left bout 20 messages on you phone.. he in the tub with no drawls on and got the henny on chill, awaiting for u to come thru.. he wants to know how long u can breath underwater :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:
:killself: he having so fun rn

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 9:26 pm

I need a restraining order on this gay a$$ n*gga

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 9:29 pm

This n*gga champ always instigating loooool worry bout that paper son!

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 9:32 pm

I need a restraining order on this f*ggot a$$ n*gga he making me uncomfortable :lmao: :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Xantana wrote:This n*gga champ always instigating loooool worry bout that paper son!
:yeahaight: ima leave you alone.......

.just know... i know :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 18th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Khmer wrote:^ You of all people know I'm good for them pics :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 16th, 2016, 1:53 pm

The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you F*ck*n and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u n*ggas gonna learn today
Stop typing my name u no sec having f*ggot

Dino ho*s garbage just like Dino N*ggaz.. yo girl got a gap and mustache like towns n*gga :killself: :killself: :discust:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 16th, 2016, 1:59 pm

n*gga got a fake a$$ $350 salvaged a$$ Benz

:huhwhat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 16th, 2016, 2:12 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I HURT HIS FEELINGS.. HE MAD!!

get the f*ck off this site with yo infant d*ck :wink:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » October 16th, 2016, 2:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I HURT HIS FEELINGS.. HE MAD!!

get the f*ck off this site with yo infant d*ck :wink:
The pipe game is hype mane :shrug:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » February 8th, 2017, 11:03 am

da fresh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you F*ck*n and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u n*ggas gonna learn today
Stop typing my name u no sec having f*ggot

Dino ho*s garbage just like Dino N*ggaz.. yo girl got a gap and mustache like towns n*gga :killself: :killself: :discust:
FACTS!!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :killself: :killself: chili jealous
The Azian is bacc cuhz

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 30th, 2017, 9:40 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:.....yo ask for feet pics quick
i gave yall a pass for that gay gang leader in imperials but this proves yall some weirdos in cali :killself:
:cmon: we're not the ones targeting unborn babies yall out there like pharo lookin for moses killin all babies even shootin women in they pussies :discust:
Lmao......ole soft hearted a$$ n*gga
dudes have no idea how the shorties get down out here :tiphat:
:dafuq: i said unborn babies :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yall N*ggaz terrified of babies n kids :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq:
kids out here more shady than older heads f*ck you mean :cmon: yall think we playin trust me once you come out the womb u good to get it out here :tiphat:
:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: these n*ggas admitted to bein shook of unborn babies :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm: :cmon:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » April 30th, 2017, 9:59 pm

:respek:
The Azian is bacc cuhz