NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Khmer100
prince

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Khmer100 » August 30th, 2016, 12:42 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Chili,Good looking homie lol.....

Brooklyn,So no fast food joints in New York got lines of N*ggaz waiting outside from tha Streets ?

Cvl,My n*gga i could get a zip of Fire for $100 Easy !!!!

Im not gonna front and say everything super low but that sh*t you showing me is not even considered fire out here lol
:facepalm: nah twenty don't listen that sh*t look like the super fire we have out here and it ain't 100$ it's 240$ if u lucky probably more. Bombast shutout here is that triple og kush :tiphat: I might have a biased but it's fire

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 30th, 2016, 12:46 pm

No Vaseline wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Chili,Good looking homie lol.....

Brooklyn,So no fast food joints in New York got lines of N*ggaz waiting outside from tha Streets ?

Cvl,My n*gga i could get a zip of Fire for $100 Easy !!!!

Im not gonna front and say everything super low but that sh*t you showing me is not even considered fire out here lol
:facepalm: nah twenty don't listen that sh*t look like the super fire we have out here and it ain't 100$ it's 240$ if u lucky probably more. Bombast shutout here is that triple og kush :tiphat: I might have a biased but it's fire
:tiphat: bkuz it's gurlscout, king louis, platinum n some more sh*t kame from northern kal, not p-money's block :ohhh: :lol: :lol: I'm kool with p-money , he f*cks with us hard n he kool , he was just in atl anyways right :shrug:

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 12:48 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yup South East is a different world from North East....

So you say tha competition in tha drug game out East is vicious,What you think about DownSouth hustlers
New Orleans,Miami,Atlanta ?

Remember Master P was one of tha 1st N*ggaz touching 300 mill
Georgia n*ggas are hustlers for real, the South as a whole is really full of histlers. And the South has all kinds of outside influences...

I know Carolinas are mostly influenced by Atlanta, so that plays into the streets. There's gangs but the only real gangbanging city in NC Is Durham....everybody else, there is gang beefs, like I said, sh*t does happen, but the hood and the hustle generally take precedence over gangbanging..."generally"....

The prisons are where all the gangbanging happens at a higher level...

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 30th, 2016, 12:49 pm

@Cvl,i don't f*ck with lean at all...My homegirl in Vegas got that sh*t popping though.I can score big if i wanted but i never had interest in fucking with that sh*t....

Vegas is another city where tha hustle is big @,Lotta N*ggaz from everywhere in Vegas....That's where you wanna take a Snow Bunny b*tch though !!!

Got bitchez dating tha money team & gambling 5 - 10 racks on certain Nfl & Nba Games....

Come visit out West 1 Time Twenty,Not just Cali or Vegas but,Seattle,Portland,Hawaii.....its small little islands off tha coast that's popping

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 12:55 pm

murksiderock wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
CVLK LLL's wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali N*ggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why N*ggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected N*ggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for N*ggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this sh*t...
az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 sh*t
They biggest mobs "used to" be Chicago...

I aint been to the M since 2011, I'll be back on Thursday. I know the Kansas/Third/Belts area of South Memphis was Crips 5 years ago. In the last 10-12 years that Blood/Crip influence took over a few Fin/Folk spots, it's mad stories of Stones and Lords and sh*t flipping in Memphis, though....

Fins/Folks had Memphis on a historic level, though...
Folks/fins are still the breadwinners when its comes to gang sh*t....bs and cs have gotten there numbers up but be mainly young N*ggaz like high school N*ggaz...grapes and avenue pirus/92 bishop are the biggest crip and blood gangs..alot of folks and fins are locked up too tho thats why u see this wave of blood and crip sh*t especially bloods...cuz crips been out here

Banging in Memphis is not what use to be and cant be taken serious no more..N*ggaz double banging and more so claiming hybrid mobs and hood mobs
No doubt, yeah I did hear it's a bunch of double banging. I'm sliding through on Thursday for a few, I'm hype, ain't been in a minute...
Yeen miss nothing mane lol....N*ggaz gettin they a$$ slaughtered out here foo'...grapes been gettin they a$$ hit up, them trulla mafia n*ggas too....idk if u kno the dude jmone(who robbed migos a couple years back)got murked last week at the strip club...str8 warzone out here mane

But u right tho the south always been more on the hustle tip...u got your select few cities that bang but mostly on the hustle tip....we got more block/hood/dboy crew beefs more than anything..... The real banging died in the early 2000s..like 03 or 04

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Murkside..... n*ggas who don't know nothin about nothin gonna pay whatever or people wit no plugs. n*ggas that know better not paying extremely higher prices

Then u gotta keep in mind what's regular prices for y'all isn't gonna be regular for us...we naturally gonna pay more. I'm telling u tho the people who know better not paying crazy prices. there's ways around that just gotta get up and get out there for em instead of settling for all crazy prices being tossed around.

Pmoney...yea they be lines at the fast foodspots..in Manhattan..when they opened a chick fa lay I remember seeing on the news the line was down the block.

everywhere hustle....ny/Cali tend to go to other places and sorta set up shop..I'm assuming atl being a major southern city does the same??..do atl n*ggas travel n take over other areas in other cities ?? Any southern state for that matter

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 2:00 pm

I got a patna in Fairfield alabama with a whole bunch of bds & moes from chicago behind him :2cents: they been asking that n*gga do he wanna move to the Chi & sh*t

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Murkside..... n*ggas who don't know nothin about nothin gonna pay whatever or people wit no plugs. n*ggas that know better not paying extremely higher prices

Then u gotta keep in mind what's regular prices for y'all isn't gonna be regular for us...we naturally gonna pay more. I'm telling u tho the people who know better not paying crazy prices. there's ways around that just gotta get up and get out there for em instead of settling for all crazy prices being tossed around.

Pmoney...yea they be lines at the fast foodspots..in Manhattan..when they opened a chick fa lay I remember seeing on the news the line was down the block.

everywhere hustle....ny/Cali tend to go to other places and sorta set up shop..I'm assuming atl being a major southern city does the same??..do atl n*ggas travel n take over other areas in other cities ?? Any southern state for that matter
Hell naw lol....folks set up shop in the A....the only place where i think has a Atl influence far as lingo or plug type sh*t would be Alabama or south Carolina

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 4:13 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Brooklyn,Ok ima check that Duck Sauce out next time im in N.y ( End of this year ill be up there )

Tha n*gga from Queens said White castle is popping lol
Nah i dont think White Castle fucking with In&out or Fatburger but ill most def check it out....What about tha Food Trucks Brook...
Yall got Chinese/Mexican Food trucks in tha hood yet ?

@Murk,i agree with tha hustle mentality of tha Eastcoast but remember i told you L.A N*ggaz is O.t also getting they bread,Look how tha Queens n*gga said a 0.7 is super high compared to how much he getting 2 grams out here ?

And that $400 for a duce duce had to be a dumb n*gga getting jerked,n*gga i done bought a duce duce for $50 out here before,$250 for a 38....Guess it depends on your connect kuz no n*gga in his right mind buying a duce duce with no bullets for $400 lol
250 is alot to pay out here most N*ggaz go charge 175-200 but mostly pay 150 -170 depend who go to
how much a zip 250? :shrug: how much a zip of moonrocks in L.a go for the space nugget kind, :lmao: macon turning into baby northern cali tho

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 4:16 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:u say u getting zips of fye kush dat looking like dis ? for $100 :wtf2:
thatll cost me bout 120-150 only kuz i dnt trust a zip fa 100 unless its family

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 4:24 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:Murkside..... n*ggas who don't know nothin about nothin gonna pay whatever or people wit no plugs. n*ggas that know better not paying extremely higher prices

Hell naw lol....folks set up shop in the A....the only place where i think has a Atl influence far as lingo or plug type sh*t would be Alabama or south Carolina
Any ot n*gga come in atl gotta form some type of relationship with city n*ggas. I know NY n*ggas who got slimed right out they spot cuz they aint wanna cooperate. I hate when country n*ggas try to speak on the city :lol: ain even gone joan memphis no more tho my lil patna from there

Right Dope Boy
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 5:49 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:I smoked black kush 2012 :lmao: its ok, I like lemon kush better, black haze and black kush is over -rated tho, it aint better than ak-47 weed my gosh :ohlawd: ak-47,g-14, silver haze, skywalker, the best purp.. white Russian, white widow

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/02HQAfR3N ... 2HQAfR3ND8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^ this song says It all, fye kush, moonrocks, pills, and lean :lmao:
The attachment 1460911017189.jpg is no longer available
^^ what ya lean game looking like , weed goes with xan, lean ,alcohol of kourse u got fye weed :stoned:
That ain't even lean n*gga that apap will destroy your liver
Hydro syrup stronger though
I stay taxin n*ggas for the drink out here cuz they don't know any better :lol:

Karo the whole damn thing
Attachments
imageb2c95.png
imageb2c95.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 582 times

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 5:56 pm

Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Any ot n*gga come in atl gotta form some type of relationship with city n*ggas. I know NY n*ggas who got slimed right out they spot cuz they aint wanna cooperate. I hate when country n*ggas try to speak on the city :lol: ain even gone joan memphis no more tho my lil patna from there
Boy stop....tryna act like ot N*ggaz who move to Atlanta gotta check in with the locals....i kno from personal experience a n*gga dont have to deal with "atl N*ggaz" to run a check up...gay a$$ n*gga u prolly dont even kno the street politics due to the fact that u indulge in the gay lifestyle....i kno more about atl street sh*t than u do lol foh...done ran up and thru plenty racks in the A

I kno for a fact NYC, oakland, detriot, chicago, memphis, Miami, houston, new Orleans and even some Arkansas N*ggaz done set up shop in and around atlanta..and aint had no dealings with local N*ggaz

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Ain finna argue with no stupid a$$ n*gga

Every ot n*gga i done knew out here had connects with city n*ggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb a$$. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Champ wrote:Ain finna argue with no stupid a$$ n*gga

Every ot n*gga i done knew out here had connects with city n*ggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb a$$. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:
:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty a$$ posting pics of clips and sh*t talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:13 pm

K.O.M wrote:

:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty a$$ posting pics of clips and sh*t talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk
You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch a$$ n*gga :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Man where pete at to come punk this n*gga again :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch a$$ n*gga :lmao:
Mad???lil foo ion take the net sh*t serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak a$$...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the sh*t outta you since u like to talk sh*t online..im on some real life sh*t....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Champ wrote:Man where pete at to come punk this n*gga again :lmao:
Look at yo gay a$$ calling on another n*gga....the same lame n*gga that was tryna meet up wit you...and yall stay 5-10 minutes from each other and u got scared for real lol...dont make me pull uo the thread....n*gga stay cappin this lame n*gga pete up

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:19 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Mad???lil foo ion take the net sh*t serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak a$$...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the sh*t outta you since u like to talk sh*t online..im on some real life sh*t....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol
Record it for the whole hoodup to see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dont drop the phone when you getcha a$$ beat either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: