NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

CPT
superior

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Champ wrote:Ain finna argue with no stupid a$$ n*gga

Every ot n*gga i done knew out here had connects with city n*ggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb a$$. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:
i kno n*ggas that went to the A kept they same connects from tha town n*ggas just traveld more money that way n better product :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: outta town the best way them prices u kan tax so much :salute: :rejoice: :whew:
Keep getting taxed 3000 for a baby ak tho & 800 for throwaways :lmao:
You right, them ot prices. Can tax so much :whew: :lmao: 3000 for a draco :whew: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:25 pm

town n*ggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there n*ggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:27 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Every ot n*gga i done knew out here had connects with city n*ggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb a$$. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:
:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty a$$ posting pics of clips and sh*t talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk
You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch a$$ n*gga :lmao:
Mad???lil foo ion take the net sh*t serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak a$$...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the sh*t outta you since u like to talk sh*t online..im on some real life sh*t....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol
Record it for the whole hoodup to see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dont drop the phone when you getcha a$$ beat either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wont be by yo b*tch a$$ lol....u dont know who i know out here foo...i got plenty connects lol..
I been said ima be ot...while yo broke a$$ still traveling city to city "hustling" but still broke as f*ck. n*gga post a reup stack online one time & think he big homie :whew: :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:29 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:town n*ggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there n*ggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:
And they out here getting hit on the head for 3000 dollar pistols. How you still get jugged even when you come str8 to the source :lmao: i know atl n*ggas doing they thing with the drugs in cali :2cents:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Champ wrote:
Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

i kno n*ggas that went to the A kept they same connects from tha town n*ggas just traveld more money that way n better product :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: outta town the best way them prices u kan tax so much :salute: :rejoice: :whew:
Keep getting taxed 3000 for a baby ak tho & 800 for throwaways :lmao:
You right, them ot prices. Can tax so much :whew: :lmao: 3000 for a draco :whew: :lmao:
:killself: :comeon: buyin legal n buyn sh*t off the street aint the same and any n*gga who think gun prices is the same in every state is game goofy but i do need to get out to GA them prices :whew: :whew: :rejoice: n u dnt kno yo guns i didnt get a baby k n neva paid 3 racks but at least i had it to spend :tiphat:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:32 pm

I know a n*gga who travel to cali every month and hit n*ggas on top of the head for 800 throwaways & 2000 draco pistols. Ask JANK how much that cap is :tea:

Yeah them OT taxes tho :whew:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:33 pm

Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty a$$ posting pics of clips and sh*t talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk
You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch a$$ n*gga :lmao:
Mad???lil foo ion take the net sh*t serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak a$$...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the sh*t outta you since u like to talk sh*t online..im on some real life sh*t....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol
Record it for the whole hoodup to see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dont drop the phone when you getcha a$$ beat either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wont be by yo b*tch a$$ lol....u dont know who i know out here foo...i got plenty connects lol..
I been said ima be ot...while yo broke a$$ still traveling city to city "hustling" but still broke as f*ck. n*gga post a reup stack online one time & think he big homie :whew: :lmao:
Mane yo sissy a$$ aint going out of town lol...flauging a$$ boy u told me u going to texas in october then turn around and tell millions u gone be in texas in January... Shakey a$$ n*gga foh...

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:34 pm

Oklahoma sept - dec, TX jan - may

He think im scared of his broke a$$

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Champ wrote:Oklahoma sept - dec, TX jan - may

He think im scared of his broke a$$
Shakey a$$ n*gga lol

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:town n*ggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there n*ggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:
And they out here getting hit on the head for 3000 dollar pistols. How you still get jugged even when you come str8 to the source :lmao: i know atl n*ggas doing they thing with the drugs in cali :2cents:
only atl n*gga i met was a skoo n*gga n richmond atl n*ggas aint out here atl bitches is tho :ohlawd: :ohlawd: like ol girl who said damn near all atl n*ggas is gay or on the dl :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*ggas dont buy sh*t without knowin prices from multiple folks n n*ggas wont pay more then 1200 out here so they damn sure aint speandin 3 racks another thing u sound goofy on n*ggas dnt b knowin wats thro aways unless they buyin from a n*gga they kno or kno of ive dne sold n*ggas used sh*t talkn bout fresh out the box :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:41 pm

Champ wrote:I know a n*gga who travel to cali every month and hit n*ggas on top of the head for 800 throwaways & 2000 draco pistols. Ask JANK how much that cap is :tea:

Yeah them OT taxes tho :whew:
aint no n*gga in Oakland go pay 2racks sh*t not even in the bay unless its legal store bought sh*t 800 yea n*ggas go pay that like i said the prices is diff out here a GA n*gga could come up bringn them prices this way :lol:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:42 pm

@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

@Towns i know plenty n*ggas who getting it from the A to the Bay n*ggas already know ain gotta say nun. Yall still get hit on the top of the head tho..JANK told me bout them caps he aint gone sh*t on yall about it tho :tiphat: n*ggas still sweet tho :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Champ wrote:@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

@Towns i know plenty n*ggas who getting it from the A to the Bay n*ggas already know ain gotta say nun. Yall still get hit on the top of the head tho..JANK told me bout them caps he aint gone sh*t on yall about it tho :tiphat: n*ggas still sweet tho :lmao:
Bruh u a ho*...the f*ck Oklahoma got to do wit me....this f*ck n*gga fucking this thread up lol

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:48 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

Bruh u a ho*...the f*ck Oklahoma got to do wit me....this f*ck n*gga fucking this thread up lol
Shut yo ho* a$$ up n*gga

f*ck this thread country a$$ boy :whaat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:49 pm

i dnt doubt theres n*ggas from tha A in tha bay but i havnt ran across a n*gga from tha A hustlin n tha bay but that would b goofy unless they hustlin guns they better off doin wat otha Atl n*ggas have done get a connect n hustle at home more money that way atl got the gun prices Cali got weed n dope etc prices cept i dnt kno bout lean tho i dnt kno nun bout it

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:51 pm

Ain say n*ggas set up shop in yo city ion giva damn bout all that

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 31st, 2016, 7:34 am

PmoneY wrote:https://youtu.be/xXOAWQuJEAw

Just ran across this video homie,This sh*t super funny :lmao:

He talk about tha Hoez,Gang Differnces,Food & some mo sh*t lol

I know Ny gotta have an In&out by now

@Brooklyn,Duck Sauce really hitting like that ?

:lol: just finished watching this video... :tiphat: :tiphat: to P for posting this