NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 8:33 pm

https://youtu.be/xXOAWQuJEAw

Just ran across this video homie,This sh*t super funny :lmao:

He talk about tha Hoez,Gang Differnces,Food & some mo sh*t lol

I know Ny gotta have an In&out by now

@Brooklyn,Duck Sauce really hitting like that ?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48830
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Quiet-Q » August 29th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..


Hes not saying nothing me & a few n*ggahs who been saying thatblood sh*t dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood sh*t...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 8:52 pm

I hear you Q,sh*t just different culture that's all...

I think tha Bay area is more like N.y with tha different islands that connect Frisco to Oakland and than you got Alameda island....Bay N*ggaz Hustle with Mob crews also

But Bay N*ggaz is Still Cali N*ggaz to tha heart,Just a different breed than L.A.....

N.y feel like 4 different cities in one,probably kuz of tha borough system

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48830
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Quiet-Q » August 29th, 2016, 9:01 pm

Ive said that also oakland is like the old new york/current baltimore-philly-dc aura (bunch of n*ggahs only worried about hustling to make money thats it )...n*ggahs aint worried about that gang sh*t on the level of gang banging (gang sh*t as far as hustling)..n*ggahs gotta worry about n*ggahs in they own circles tryna cut they throat n*ggahs aint tryna make more enemies outside of they hood.

Bay area n*ggahs move like eastcoast n*ggahs to me though just with cali accents...nothing like l.a n*ggahs

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Q. wrote:Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..


Hes not saying nothing me & a few n*ggahs who been saying thatblood sh*t dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood sh*t...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)
Yeah but like my mans NORE said n*ggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc banging is that n*ggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc n*ggas don't take banging as serious as wc n*ggas do

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48830
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Quiet-Q » August 29th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Because its a overall trend....jersey again is really on it

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13448
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 29th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Xantana wrote:
Q. wrote:Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..


Hes not saying nothing me & a few n*ggahs who been saying thatblood sh*t dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood sh*t...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)
Yeah but like my mans NORE said n*ggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc & Atlanta banging is that n*ggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc & atlanta n*ggas don't take banging as serious as wc n*ggas do
:tiphat: had to add that in their and correct it for u

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:13 pm

@Xantana,So there's no N.y N*ggaz repping tha same set from tha 80s or 90z still rocking today ?

@Q,Bay area N*ggaz are like N.y N*ggaz far as Drug crews but dont get it twisted....Not every n*gga in L.A is in a gang
You got non banging L.A hustlers that's all about they feddi.

To live comfy in Cali you gotta have money so believe me L.A N*ggaz hustle hard also,it's just a Gang culture environment.

Bay N*ggaz connect more to Chi N*ggaz though,Pimping & Mobbing.....

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Q. wrote:Because its a overall trend....jersey again is really on it
I hear that
We've had this discussion but I kind of don't f*ck with how n*ggas f*cked up the block hustle movement with the b an cs... I've had n*ggas from my own crew flip to bz

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:16 pm

@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali N*ggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why N*ggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected N*ggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for N*ggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this sh*t...

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:21 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Xantana,So there's no N.y N*ggaz repping tha same set from tha 80s or 90z still rocking today ?

@Q,Bay area N*ggaz are like N.y N*ggaz far as Drug crews but dont get it twisted....Not every n*gga in L.A is in a gang
You got non banging L.A hustlers that's all about they feddi.

To live comfy in Cali you gotta have money so believe me L.A N*ggaz hustle hard also,it's just a Gang culture environment.

Bay N*ggaz connect more to Chi N*ggaz though,Pimping & Mobbing.....

MOST sets from the 90s died out...u cojld catch a few old heads now and then talking bout the good all days but even the biggest baddest OGz from that Era have flipped.

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:23 pm

That 5% God Body sh*t is what N.y N*ggaz needed to stay on

But young N*ggaz not fucking with that Muslim sh*t like that,I suppose tha Blood sh*t hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when N*ggaz got released they took that blood sh*t back to they borough.

N*ggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so N*ggaz probably thought he was a real one...

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm

PmoneY wrote:That 5% God Body sh*t is what N.y N*ggaz needed to stay on

But young N*ggaz not fucking with that Muslim sh*t like that,I suppose tha Blood sh*t hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when N*ggaz got released they took that blood sh*t back to they borough.

N*ggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so N*ggaz probably thought he was a real one...
n*ggas like deadeye smh.... n*ggas ogs is snitches

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by CPT » August 29th, 2016, 9:38 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:
Xantana wrote:
Q. wrote:Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..


Hes not saying nothing me & a few n*ggahs who been saying thatblood sh*t dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood sh*t...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)
Yeah but like my mans NORE said n*ggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc & Atlanta banging is that n*ggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc & atlanta n*ggas don't take banging as serious as wc n*ggas do
:tiphat: had to add that in their and correct it for u
1. Just cuz rap n*ggas do something dont mean the whole city on it

2. Atlanta small. Everybody know everybody so n*ggas wouldnt even be dumb enough to try to flip gangs and think its gone be gucci

The part where you said atl aint serious about bangin is correct tho :whaat: :tiphat:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13448
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 29th, 2016, 9:40 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali N*ggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why N*ggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected N*ggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for N*ggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this sh*t...
az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 sh*t

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2389
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by murksiderock » August 29th, 2016, 10:49 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali N*ggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why N*ggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected N*ggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for N*ggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this sh*t...
az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 sh*t
They biggest mobs "used to" be Chicago...

I aint been to the M since 2011, I'll be back on Thursday. I know the Kansas/Third/Belts area of South Memphis was Crips 5 years ago. In the last 10-12 years that Blood/Crip influence took over a few Fin/Folk spots, it's mad stories of Stones and Lords and sh*t flipping in Memphis, though....

Fins/Folks had Memphis on a historic level, though...

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13530
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 12:34 am

Duck sauce is a1...Get some signatures n make it happen Gz.


Sun from queens tho..his point of view gonna be different from a bk/bx/Manhattan point of view. All different cities wit some similarities best way to describe it. Bx n bk more on the gangs sh*t qu got some parts that go hard too.


Most 80s/90s gangs have been killed,locked away,or on the grown man 40s/50s ur olds..they still be Havin hood days every now n then in different areas around the city..the n*ggas that survived and free.


Ny gangs in 2016 are more about their own sh*t. Gotta keep in mind they been around 20something +years now ..done made the news got city wide recognition. Generations have came up now on all ny b and c sh*t and all ny crew/gang sh*t.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 30th, 2016, 12:41 am

CVLK LLL's wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali N*ggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why N*ggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected N*ggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for N*ggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this sh*t...
az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 sh*t
Yea Memphis is more connected to the Chi......last time I was there it was gds lords and sum mors out there

Right Dope Boy
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 12:55 am

Broooklyn wrote:Duck sauce is a1...Get some signatures n make it happen Gz.


Sun from queens tho..his point of view gonna be different from a bk/bx/Manhattan point of view. All different cities wit some similarities best way to describe it. Bx n bk more on the gangs sh*t qu got some parts that go hard too.


Most 80s/90s gangs have been killed,locked away,or on the grown man 40s/50s ur olds..they still be Havin hood days every now n then in different areas around the city..the n*ggas that survived and free.


Ny gangs in 2016 are more about their own sh*t. Gotta keep in mind they been around 20something +years now ..done made the news got city wide recognition. Generations have came up now on all ny b and c sh*t and all ny crew/gang sh*t.
Crips and gds in bk be going dumb hard at each other

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13530
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny sh*t

Post by BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 12:59 am

Everybody going at each other that's y so many teams got snatched up. Every week the news sweeping bunches of lil n*ggas.


Don't even make sense banging in ny...if u active for real.. U will get caught and they will violate u wit football numbers.

Post Reply