NFL season is almost here fellas

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:26 am

Can't wait to cee sum football.. Sit bacc wit the homies drink 40s eat chiccen wings and have bonfires n sh*t. Who y'all think gonna shine this year? I have a few teams on my mind that's gonna do good, but everyone else is sleeping on them. Y'all tryna do bets or what?

User avatar
Khmer100
prince
Posts: 7518
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Khmer100 » August 18th, 2016, 3:28 am

I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:38 am

Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are a$$, the Giants are a$$ and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:49 am

Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100
The Rams ain't doin sh*t this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??

User avatar
Khmer100
prince
Posts: 7518
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Khmer100 » August 18th, 2016, 4:02 am

Loc Tha Winner wrote:
Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100
The Rams ain't doin sh*t this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are a$$, the Giants are a$$ and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..
nah but I'm a real la county n*gga unlike you :lmao: i stick wit my teams lakers all day too

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by 441 » August 18th, 2016, 4:30 am

I'ma Panthers fan from the Carolinas wtf you talkin bout? Don't mattet if you from a certain area you can like whatever team you want juss cause you ain't from there don't mean sh*t.. Fucc up outta here troll..

User avatar
Khmer100
prince
Posts: 7518
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Khmer100 » August 18th, 2016, 4:32 am

aint chu the infamous jaw dog with the plus size white baby mama who a -4 on a scale from 1 to 10? the n*gga who try to claim the west coast putting two c's in everything? :wcat: :fight:

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by 441 » August 18th, 2016, 4:35 am

Troll no life a$$ nicca :bored: :bored: Fucc you and whatever side of Cali you from..

User avatar
Khmer100
prince
Posts: 7518
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Khmer100 » August 18th, 2016, 4:36 am

f*ck yo soft a$$ cape cod town cuh

True Words
underboss
Posts: 1957
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by True Words » August 18th, 2016, 6:39 am

Arizona, Carolina, Patriots. Top 3 teams

User avatar
DOLO
soldier
Posts: 233
Joined: May 17th, 2013, 11:05 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by DOLO » August 18th, 2016, 6:45 am

them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:

True Words
underboss
Posts: 1957
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by True Words » August 18th, 2016, 6:55 am

DOLO wrote:them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:
He said the jags :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea the raiders will be good. Way better than last year. I don't think they bowl ready tho but they definitely been improving yearly for the past few years so far

User avatar
DOLO
soldier
Posts: 233
Joined: May 17th, 2013, 11:05 am

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by DOLO » August 18th, 2016, 7:23 am

f*ck Dread wrote:
DOLO wrote:them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:
He said the jags :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea the raiders will be good. Way better than last year. I don't think they bowl ready tho but they definitely been improving yearly for the past few years so far
them jag n*ggas improved them allen recievers are beast tho plus the afc south weak af i still don't get why the dolphins not in that division cause the colts are all the way in the midwest :lol: as for the afc west i think the broncos gonna be trash without manning so its up for grabs between the raiders n chiefs idk bout the chargers :stoned:

the afc championship prolly gotta go through new england or the stealers tho :chinamike:

User avatar
BD backwoods
soldier
Posts: 200
Joined: May 12th, 2013, 2:06 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by BD backwoods » August 18th, 2016, 7:26 am

Bears :gdmike:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48897
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Quiet-Q » August 18th, 2016, 9:14 am

DOLO wrote:
f*ck Dread wrote:
DOLO wrote:them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:
He said the jags :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea the raiders will be good. Way better than last year. I don't think they bowl ready tho but they definitely been improving yearly for the past few years so far
them jag n*ggas improved them allen recievers are beast tho plus the afc south weak af i still don't get why the dolphins not in that division cause the colts are all the way in the midwest :lol: as for the afc west i think the broncos gonna be trash without manning so its up for grabs between the raiders n chiefs idk bout the chargers :stoned:

the afc championship prolly gotta go through new england or the stealers tho :chinamike:

Na i agree with dude the jags got a nice lil squad(dont be confused with previous jaguar teams)..i like they recieving core...they snatched up my boy ivory also..i also like bortles...i still think texans will win the south but jags will be a more improved team(idk yqh schedule so im not gonna throw a wins lost prediction but i believe the product of the team will be more competitive...in the afc i think the jags & raiders both will be surprise teams

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48897
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Quiet-Q » August 18th, 2016, 9:17 am

Alotta analyst is in love with chiefs taking the west but again raiders might be up there with them..the kid carr is a beast...that young wide reciever cooper(his first name im blanking on right now) i believe will get busy again another year

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by CPT » August 18th, 2016, 9:17 am

I already know the falcons gone dissapoint me again :smh: and again & again

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48897
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by Quiet-Q » August 18th, 2016, 9:18 am

Raiders just need to step they defense up(specifically the secondary)...they had alotta gamed won the last 2-3 seasons where defense couldnt hold the lead late in the game

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Posts: 4879
Joined: February 6th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 18th, 2016, 9:19 am

i'm anxious to see what happens with Dion Jordan in Miami......and all the other reinstated players like Josh Gordon in Cleveland....him and RG3 should give people fits


alot of teams got brand new toys to play with......Vikings got Laquan Treadwell....Browns got Corey Crawford to go along with Gordon.....Texans got Will Fuller from Notre Dame to pair along with Deandre Hopkins......Jets Got Matt Forte.....Dolphis getting Arian Foster back and Devante Parker......Kevin White on the Bears....everyone is pretty much loaded :ehh:

Jags came up on Defense with both Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey :wtf: and still got Donte Fowler #3 Pick from last year :wow: they gonna be nasty in a couple years

Cowboys got that Linebacker from ND Jaylen Smith :ohhh: dude is a certified future pro bowler

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Post by CPT » August 18th, 2016, 9:23 am

Where they having the superbowl at this year? Who here ever attended one? I know they having the superbowl here in atlanta i think in 2018 in this new dome we just built i wanna slide thru i know its gone be hella lit in the city :smh: :whew:

Post Reply