clout god sosa TRY ME!!

clout god sosa
underboss

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)

tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:[/quote]
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:54 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:58 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:[/quote]
truth hurts :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:03 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:
truth hurts :killself:[/quote]

no pics? :lmao: its like im talking to Jay ROck

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:04 am

And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 7:07 am

u just quoting what happened to arabs :cmon: show me pics and proof that they fell by the edge of the sword

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:32 am

clout god sosa wrote:
u just quoting what happened to arabs :cmon: show me pics and proof that they fell by the edge of the sword

ohhhh u dont want to show proof of them Arabs being lead away into all nations Captive.. ill help u good Arab Slave trade :lol: :killself:

Deuteronomy 28:64
King James Bible
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Zechariah 10:9
"When I scatter them among the peoples, They will remember Me in far countries, And they with their children will live and come back

Deuteronomy 28:32
"Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, while your eyes look on and yearn for them continually; but there will be nothing you can do. 33"A people whom you do not know shall eat up the produce of your ground and all your labors, and you will never be anything but oppressed and crushed continually.

SO COLD!! THATS US :rejoice: :salute:

Deuteronomy 28:41
"You shall have sons and daughters but they will not be yours, for they will go into captivity.

Lamentations 1:18
"The LORD is righteous; For I have rebelled against His command; Hear now, all peoples, And behold my pain; My virgins and my young men Have gone into captivity.

Solomon's Prayer of Dedication
…46"When they sin against You (for there is no man who does not sin) and You are angry with them and deliver them to an enemy, so that they take them away captive to the land of the enemy, far off or near; 47if they take thought in the land where they have been taken captive, and repent and make supplication to You in the land of those who have taken them captive, saying, We have sinned and have committed iniquity, we have acted wickedly'; 48if they return to You with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and pray to You toward their land which You have given to their fathers, the city which You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your name;

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 8:30 am

Genesis 16:11
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

there goes ur Arabs.. the same ones going around blowing themselves up, the same ones living in northern Africa, Middle East and Europe

Race: The term "Arab" does not refer to a particular race. Arabs include Caucasians and Africans with ancestral origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. The intermarriage of Arab seamen and their agents as far back as the first century has left few 'pure' Arabs, racially.

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:36 am

The Chosen One wrote:Genesis 16:11
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

there goes ur Arabs.. the same ones going around blowing themselves up, the same ones living in northern Africa, Middle East and Europe

Race: The term "Arab" does not refer to a particular race. Arabs include Caucasians and Africans with ancestral origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. Th
e intermarriage of Arab seamen and their agents as far back as the first century has left few 'pure' Arabs, racially.

Show me chaldeans.. Lmao Abraham was a chaldean

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:40 am

I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 8:55 am

brownbomber wrote:I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

Deuteronomy 28:46
The Curses of Disobedience
…45"So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the LORD your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46"They shall become a sign and a wonder on you and your descendants forever.

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:57 am

The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

Deuteronomy 28:46
The Curses of Disobedience
…45"So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the LORD your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46"They shall become a sign and a wonder on you and your descendants forever.

U jus got finished telling me yesterday Hebrews were kings in Ghana remember, & king James (da ISREALITE cough) & moors ruled esau remember.. So which one is it lmao

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 19th, 2016, 10:25 am

clout god sosa wrote:Image

arab color of brass but aint real brass this color Image

hair of wool
wool
wo͝ol/
noun
noun: wool

the fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, especially when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn.

Image arab curly hair

this is too easy chili u losing im 1 up on u

yooo clout can u answer these questions for me playa!! :tea:

who is Ham?

WHo is SHem?

who is Esau?

Who is the Israelites?

Who is the Ishmaelites?

hahahaha im already knowing ur sh*t going to be totally off :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 8:43 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:Image

arab color of brass but aint real brass this color Image

hair of wool
wool
wo͝ol/
noun
noun: wool

the fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, especially when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn.

Image arab curly hair

this is too easy chili u losing im 1 up on u

yooo clout can u answer these questions for me playa!! :tea:

who is Ham?

WHo is SHem?

who is Esau?

Who is the Israelites?

Who is the Ishmaelites?

hahahaha im already knowing ur sh*t going to be totally off :lmao:

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » August 20th, 2016, 9:19 am

:lmao: Imagine dedicating hours of your life to posting bible sh*t on the fucking hoodup. That's some autism sh*t or something. Damn, n*gga :madgay:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 9:51 am

RPWC wrote::lmao: Imagine dedicating hours of your life to posting bible sh*t on the fucking hoodup. That's some autism sh*t or something. Damn, n*gga :madgay:

Maybe u should follow my lead. if i got a career, benz, harley, money, and women, then maybe you should dedicate hours of ur life also posting Bible stuff.. Work smarter not harder.. so dont worry about me worry bout yoself :naswin:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 20th, 2016, 12:36 pm

"Yeah, cuz, be an ignorant materialistic dipshit like myself who spends hours on this forum every day despite having such a supposedly great life. Do it like me, cuz!" :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 12:43 pm

_brolic_ wrote:"Yeah, cuz, be an ignorant materialistic dipshit like myself who spends hours on this forum every day despite having such a supposedly great life. Do it like me, cuz!" :foh:

:yup: <<< BUT YO WIFE LOOKS LIKE HIM DOE