clout god sosa TRY ME!!

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21756
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 8:55 am

brownbomber wrote:I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

Deuteronomy 28:46
The Curses of Disobedience
…45"So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the LORD your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46"They shall become a sign and a wonder on you and your descendants forever.

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:57 am

The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

Deuteronomy 28:46
The Curses of Disobedience
…45"So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the LORD your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46"They shall become a sign and a wonder on you and your descendants forever.

U jus got finished telling me yesterday Hebrews were kings in Ghana remember, & king James (da ISREALITE cough) & moors ruled esau remember.. So which one is it lmao

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21756
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 19th, 2016, 10:25 am

clout god sosa wrote:Image

arab color of brass but aint real brass this color Image

hair of wool
wool
wo͝ol/
noun
noun: wool

1.
the fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, especially when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn.

Image arab curly hair

this is too easy chili u losing im 1 up on u


yooo clout can u answer these questions for me playa!! :tea:



who is Ham?



WHo is SHem?


who is Esau?


Who is the Israelites?

Who is the Ishmaelites?




hahahaha im already knowing ur sh*t going to be totally off :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21756
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 8:43 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:Image

arab color of brass but aint real brass this color Image

hair of wool
wool
wo͝ol/
noun
noun: wool

1.
the fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, especially when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn.

Image arab curly hair

this is too easy chili u losing im 1 up on u


yooo clout can u answer these questions for me playa!! :tea:



who is Ham?



WHo is SHem?


who is Esau?


Who is the Israelites?

Who is the Ishmaelites?




hahahaha im already knowing ur sh*t going to be totally off :lmao:

RPWC
prospect
Posts: 70
Joined: December 7th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by RPWC » August 20th, 2016, 9:19 am

:lmao: Imagine dedicating hours of your life to posting bible sh*t on the fucking hoodup. That's some autism sh*t or something. Damn, n*gga :madgay:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21756
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 9:51 am

RPWC wrote::lmao: Imagine dedicating hours of your life to posting bible sh*t on the fucking hoodup. That's some autism sh*t or something. Damn, n*gga :madgay:

Maybe u should follow my lead. if i got a career, benz, harley, money, and women, then maybe you should dedicate hours of ur life also posting Bible stuff.. Work smarter not harder.. so dont worry about me worry bout yoself :naswin:

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by _brolic_ » August 20th, 2016, 12:36 pm

"Yeah, cuz, be an ignorant materialistic dipshit like myself who spends hours on this forum every day despite having such a supposedly great life. Do it like me, cuz!" :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21756
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 20th, 2016, 12:43 pm

_brolic_ wrote:"Yeah, cuz, be an ignorant materialistic dipshit like myself who spends hours on this forum every day despite having such a supposedly great life. Do it like me, cuz!" :foh:

:yup: <<< BUT YO WIFE LOOKS LIKE HIM DOE

Post Reply