i never knew how weird people can be in this world til i came to this site

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: i never knew how weird people can be in this world til i came to this site

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 4th, 2016, 9:56 pm

BluntedUp wrote:The year i joined and the year after sh*t was lit on here, the trolls had n*ggas dying, the exposures was brutal, and it was more people.

This site got lowkey gentrified when the new owner bought it. :lol:
fake white ckripz and down low vl gays :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: bump sme of them old topics tho

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 5th, 2016, 12:12 am

KhmerFederline wrote:Image
everytime mexicans get brought up in here you Motherf*ckers always post baby joker thats what we all come off as f*ck yall :lol: :killself:

J.E.S.T.E.R.
soldier

Post by J.E.S.T.E.R. » September 5th, 2016, 8:02 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:As a hood up triple og this site went down hill back then it was more ruthless :tiphat:
:respek: how many of those n*ggas from when you 1st signed up still on here :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » September 5th, 2016, 10:16 am

Unkle Luke wrote:Aye but nah real sh*t idk know why gay n*ggas like tryna get at me. Ion kno i guess im just a handsome a$$ youngin :shrug: cant do nun bout that i know ion give off no gay vibes if i do then oh well :shrug: i like p*ssy
:wtf3: :facepalm:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 5th, 2016, 11:24 am

K.O.M wrote:
Unkle Luke wrote:Aye but nah real sh*t idk know why gay n*ggas like tryna get at me. Ion kno i guess im just a handsome a$$ youngin :shrug: cant do nun bout that i know ion give off no gay vibes if i do then oh well :shrug: i like p*ssy
on the III's I'm glad u kaught that shIIIt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: uptown boy need to post that long a$$ message to him again, sayin be urself n kome out the closest :lmao:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » September 5th, 2016, 11:32 am

Champ tried to say he's not weird but you say one thing at him and he has a meltdown and floods the front page with threads about you.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Uptown Boy wrote: Champ aint nothin wrong with bein gay, just stopp pretending u not. Thats the part where u dead wrong. Nobody gonna reach through your screen and choke u for it. Most u gonna get is roasted a little then left alone after a while cause nobody gonna devote they life to pickin on the gay kid. Buts its mad obvious you got one foot out the closet at this point. Gay friends, giving your gay friends your number, posting text screen shots of your gay friends inviting you for sex, defending dread like captain save a gay, every day you projecting your gay feelings on other people calling them gay, saving n*ggas pictures just to criticize their looks in some gay sh*t and getting emotional like a gay when n*ggas roast you back after you done started it. At this point the only one you lying to is yourself. n*gga you gay b. Be proud of yourself. Its your life and your choice n*gga. Just stop tryin to hide it cause you suck at it (pause) and its obviously fucking with your mental.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bradcry"

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » September 5th, 2016, 2:04 pm

Aye twenty this must be that new Macon lingo gay a$$ boy :rosssip: stop taking them drugs nephew yo true self be coming out when you high nephew #MaconGangGroupieFaggot :lmao:
Screenshot_2016-09-04-20-40-21-1.png
^MY GOSHHH OMGEEE :yeahaight: :lmao: #GangGroupieFaggot :lmao: #FakeBDthot :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » September 5th, 2016, 2:06 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Quit following me around for i joan yo country black n mild smoking a$$ and you cry again and tell me you wanna kill me again lame a$$ f*ck boy :L:

Pandilla
corporal

Post by Pandilla » September 5th, 2016, 5:57 pm

alpine wrote:This sh*t use to have a chat room, games and sh*t. I can take it further back when this was called street-gangz.com and it had a ill a$$ front page with hood flicks. Logo had bullet holes and smoke. Man I wish there was a way to go back in time to when this site was somethin special. Now this sh*t is gay rocks playhouse.

Real n*ggas dont die :tiphat:

blipcityhustla
underboss

Post by blipcityhustla » September 5th, 2016, 8:52 pm

As one of the ogs y'all right but Khmer is the best roaster this site has ever seen. He would've been golden in that era.. Sigh but he's the king of hoodup