3 suspects who could have hacked this site

superior

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by 441 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:52 am

KhmerEscobar wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I had this dietician chick from the bx when I worked in the hospital.but I quit the hospital to do music n run the streets :umhm:
Ohno running them streets

:lol:
Copy cat a$$ n*gga

ArthurSigurd11
fresh meat

Post by ArthurSigurd11 » August 3rd, 2016, 9:16 am

could have been normandie_man :migowhat:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » August 3rd, 2016, 9:35 am

Most likely gay rock we haven't seen him in a while prime suspect he's proudly banned for good

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 3rd, 2016, 10:47 am

I agree about normandie. He's probably some autistic computer nerd

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 3rd, 2016, 11:51 am

My n*gga this sh*t getting spooky around here lol ......

We exposed tha f*ck outta gay rock and in tha West section me & a few others was going in on Street gangs and next thing you know we all got clone accounts on YouTube with this White boy in a dark hoodie repping Hoodup on his own Youtube Channel :lmao:

After that tha site shut down with tha Gay rock,Street gangs and a few other threads deleted.....Yall put 2 nd 2 together my nigg.......

Than what's even more spookier is you had a temporary form up with N*ggaz saying tha police hacked this site with 2 or 3 Normandie accounts,Some n*gga saying he Jay rock from Watts and one krazy n*gga talking about Blunted up is a Markell.......im like wtf is going on homie.....

Most likely Gay rock got banned for good/commited suicide or planning some maniac comeback :lmao:

Yall be safe on here though kuz i think it's more bullshit to come.......

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 3rd, 2016, 3:48 pm

u n*ggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

so it had to be jay rock after postin his bedroom pics, and the Gay Jew do know alot of nerd sh*t, percentages and sh*t, and for the life of him he wouldnt post that creamy white skin of his,, 1 min he black and another min he puerto rican, and another he Italian... plus the f*g in that pic fits the description of a lame f*g which fits gay rock no p*ssy seeing a$$.. lol plus he is missing, so he must have got banned, so that F*ck*n geek is somewhere at starbucks tryin to log in on this site

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 3rd, 2016, 4:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:u n*ggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

so it had to be jay rock after postin his bedroom pics, and the Gay Jew do know alot of nerd sh*t, percentages and sh*t, and for the life of him he wouldnt post that creamy white skin of his,, 1 min he black and another min he puerto rican, and another he Italian... plus the f*g in that pic fits the description of a lame f*g which fits gay rock no p*ssy seeing a$$.. lol plus he is missing, so he must have got banned, so that F*ck*n geek is somewhere at starbucks tryin to log in on this site
that's the point jay rock cried n ranned off, Khmer proved some sh*t when he had them Israelite thread views at 50,000, he is suspect #1 and he keeps logging on as blipcity hustla in all his own threads :wtf2: :lmao: ,then it's lil sin my own n*gga I'm snitching bkuz he on some new sh*t ahead of tor :lmao: , then its them Europeans over seas who I think did it

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:33 pm

Longway60's wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:u n*ggas making some great points, and i agree
punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

that's the point jay rock cried n ranned off, Khmer proved some sh*t when he had them Israelite thread views at 50,000, he is suspect #1 and he keeps logging on as blipcity hustla in all his own threads :wtf2: :lmao: ,then it's lil sin my own n*gga I'm snitching bkuz he on some new sh*t ahead of tor :lmao: , then its them Europeans over seas who I think did it

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:38 pm

The Chosen One wrote:u n*ggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:39 pm

f*ck yo thread n*gga!!! :gdmike:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:48 pm

Nah for real though I got banned real quicc then he let me back on. I didn't hack this bih this still my only account I ain't blip city :facepalm: y'all should know by now I'm a thorough reputable n*gga

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » August 4th, 2016, 12:43 am

20160724_163831.png
20160724_163831.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 925 times
I shouldn't have said nothing bout sliding on hood prophet when pmoney was gone post his Addy.I still think them pics was him too.I think Neal pics gone in the MW section too.but this sh*t here hilarious forrver :lmao:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 4th, 2016, 12:51 am

G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png
I shouldn't have said nothing bout sliding on hood prophet when pmoney was gone post his Addy.I still think them pics was him too.I think Neal pics gone in the MW section too.but this sh*t here hilarious forrver :lmao:
How y'all know it was jay Rock fr tho? :cmon:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2016, 12:56 am

KhmerEscobar wrote:
G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png

Soon as it was posted along with his pages he immediately took the pics off one page n made another page private.n on his ig he was having a convo with someone bout some nerd stuff the same exact way he would speak on here

He ain't really have no rebuttals on here since everyone was laughing at him, couldn't prove it wasn't him so he left.next thing u know the forum is down.n now that it's up, he still ain't back

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 4th, 2016, 1:18 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KhmerEscobar wrote:
G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png

Soon as it was posted along with his pages he immediately took the pics off one page n made another page private.n on his ig he was having a convo with someone bout some nerd stuff the same exact way he would speak on here

He ain't really have no rebuttals on here since everyone was laughing at him, couldn't prove it wasn't him so he left.next thing u know the forum is down.n now that it's up, he still ain't back
:wtf2: damn

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 4th, 2016, 2:35 am

To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:

blipcityhustla
underboss

Post by blipcityhustla » August 4th, 2016, 3:35 am

FinessaWilliams wrote:To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:
How did y'all find his Facebook and ig wtf

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 4th, 2016, 4:12 am

blipcityhustla wrote:
FinessaWilliams wrote:To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:
How did y'all find his Facebook and ig wtf

Khmer seriously do u get paid to troll? why do u even come here? i can see why Gay rock comes here just to brag about Chicago, but u literally have no business being here. u dont add to anything. u just come to chase black men around... thats why ur women is leaving u slant eyed geeks cuz u spend all ur time worryin bout n*ggas...Kill yoself weenie. :hmm:

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 7th, 2016, 8:00 pm

The Chosen One wrote:I dont give a sh*t i feel as if that small penis, piece of sh*t chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another n*gga d*ck in the stall a$$ n*gga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:

we gave that p*ssy that work and he went into a rage and said f*ck everyone at this point, and hacked this sh*t.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days

Khmer this is yo sister peeking at a n*gga in the stall

and this is Khmer bitchass looking at other dudes

suspect number 2, after PmoneY exposed the f*ck out of GayRock. it also could have been Gayrock.. there was no coming back after that... the Gay Jew is known to be on other sites talking about how he used to live in Italy, and how he loved going on trips to Russia :yeyes: :huhwhat: :foh: no n*gga says they want to go to Russia.. no n*ggas are in russia.. the f*g was posted next to a life size purple Care Bear.. this is not the behavior of a grown a$$ man, this is not even the behaviour of any man with testosterone.. Gay Rock is a Fucking f*g, so we already know u be at all them Gay Parades in Indiana

Suspect number 3 is that coon a$$ n*gga Whitebomber. after i gave that n*gga that work, about 20 n*ggas in Detroit was killed :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :respek:
So that n*gga Gayrock hacked this site you think? Or Khmer did it? What other conspiracies I'm in the dark on?

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 7th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Pablo C Escobar wrote:
KhmerEscobar wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I had this dietician chick from the bx when I worked in the hospital.but I quit the hospital to do music n run the streets :umhm:
Ohno running them streets

:lol:
Copy cat a$$ n*gga
God damn n*gga. That sh*t got me cracking up