3 suspects who could have hacked this site

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21428
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 2:28 am

I dont give a sh*t i feel as if that small penis, piece of sh*t chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another n*gga d*ck in the stall a$$ n*gga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:


we gave that p*ssy that work and he went into a rage and said f*ck everyone at this point, and hacked this sh*t.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days

Khmer this is yo sister peeking at a n*gga in the stall
Image



and this is Khmer bitchass looking at other dudes
Image





suspect number 2, after PmoneY exposed the f*ck out of GayRock. it also could have been Gayrock.. there was no coming back after that... the Gay Jew is known to be on other sites talking about how he used to live in Italy, and how he loved going on trips to Russia :yeyes: :huhwhat: :foh: no n*gga says they want to go to Russia.. no n*ggas are in russia.. the f*g was posted next to a life size purple Care Bear.. this is not the behavior of a grown a$$ man, this is not even the behaviour of any man with testosterone.. Gay Rock is a Fucking f*g, so we already know u be at all them Gay Parades in Indiana




Suspect number 3 is that coon a$$ n*gga Whitebomber. after i gave that n*gga that work, about 20 n*ggas in Detroit was killed :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :respek:

blipcityhustla
underboss
Posts: 873
Joined: May 3rd, 2016, 7:29 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by blipcityhustla » August 2nd, 2016, 5:50 am

Couldn't had been Khmer, although he's smart enough to do it (he's practically a genius) I'm sure he's too busy getting bitches F*ck*n ho*s and banging on n*ggas to even do this smh y'all just love hatin on the king!! He put facts on Islam and you're angry

YayArea
colonel
Posts: 644
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 7:41 am

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by YayArea » August 2nd, 2016, 1:12 pm

Damn thats really him :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21428
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 3:27 pm

:tea:

User avatar
TheArKhyves
prince
Posts: 7391
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by TheArKhyves » August 2nd, 2016, 3:40 pm

I just love when hater a$$ N*ggaz can't stop saying my name like a b*tch :gucci2:

User avatar
GANJASMUGGLING
general
Posts: 727
Joined: November 28th, 2013, 4:36 am

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » August 2nd, 2016, 4:04 pm

chili you really a weird a$$ n*gga

like the only difference between you and dread is you're employed

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13192
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 2nd, 2016, 4:08 pm

it's gay-rock, or the gay-Asian who loves black men kmhr ,or them white Europeans over there mad at us :lmao: or lil sin mean a$$, mad a$$ n his new deep web plug :umhm: I'm snitchin on my n*gga :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25264
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:22 pm

My money on gay rock. He look like a computer whiz. And aint want them gay a$$ pics of him on here. :lol:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13192
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 2nd, 2016, 4:32 pm

The Chosen One wrote:I dont give a sh*t i feel as if that small penis, piece of sh*t chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another n*gga d*ck in the stall a$$ n*gga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:


we gave that p*ssy that work and he went into a rage and said f*ck everyone at this point, and hacked this sh*t.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days
:lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15568
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by 1Million » August 2nd, 2016, 4:33 pm

See he ain't been back since the site went down. His plan was foiled now he don't want to come back

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by KOM » August 2nd, 2016, 4:36 pm

Most likely gayrock ol caitlyn Jenner lookin a$$...the gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it..prolly could tho..but gayrock prolly went and cried to the admin/owner :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25264
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:39 pm

[quote="K.O.M"] gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a n*gga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:

CPT
superior
Posts: 4453
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by CPT » August 2nd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Boy this n*gga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. n*gga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:
K.O.M wrote: gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a n*gga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:
I wonder who was that n*gga that had that "Jersey #FuckNY" name....

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by KOM » August 2nd, 2016, 4:42 pm

FinessaWilliams wrote:
K.O.M wrote: gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a n*gga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:

Lol..I seen him too.. talkin to himself on that discuss comment sh*t :lol: ...lame a$$

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25264
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:43 pm

Idk. Im guessing an old troll or a lurker. n*ggas is weirdos.

CPT
superior
Posts: 4453
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by CPT » August 2nd, 2016, 5:05 pm

Aye but nah fr chili you cool with some of the scrub techs at yo hospital? How they say they like they job?

5s5eyg3u457f4
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 5:09 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by 5s5eyg3u457f4 » August 2nd, 2016, 5:09 pm

i did it

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21428
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:23 pm

J Edgar Hoover wrote:it's gay-rock, or the gay-Asian who loves black men kmhr ,or them white Europeans over there mad at us :lmao: or lil sin mean a$$, mad a$$ n his new deep web plug :umhm: I'm snitchin on my n*gga :lmao:

lol facts it could have been one of them Stormfront white boys. i dont get the point of hacking sh*t anyways? aint like this have banking info.. i dont see n*ggas wanting to do that sh*t and n*ggas would rather rob a helpless woman than hack a site n get real money

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21428
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:27 pm

#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Boy this n*gga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. n*gga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:
K.O.M wrote: gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a n*gga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:
I wonder who was that n*gga that had that "Jersey #FuckNY" name....


f*ck up champ and stop defending his punk a$$. i bring up dicks to him cuz he stays chasing nigas around like a b*tch.. he admitted to watching other dudes piss while they in the stalls next to him.. and its a known fact asian men have small dicks and asian women have tight p*ssy do to them being petite.. i know the sh*t gets to him and thats why i bring it up.. but then we have n*ggas like u who come in here and try to prove a point and push that gay sh*t on me when ITS A KNOWN FACT IM F*ck*n!! more women than most n*ggas on this b*tch!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

PLUS IM TOTALLY AGAINST THE FAGS AND THE BIBLE THAT I SPEAK ON IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE FAGS TOO

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2363
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by murksiderock » August 2nd, 2016, 5:35 pm

#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Boy this n*gga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. n*gga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:
K.O.M wrote: gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a n*gga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:
I wonder who was that n*gga that had that "Jersey #FuckNY" name....
n*gga, you said you would be gay for pay basically, saluting that Young Thug sh*t. You say gay n*ggas stay tryna Holla are you, multiple times, who really gay ? :facepalm:

Post Reply