Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

HomieDaKlown
foot soldier

Re: Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

Post by HomieDaKlown » July 12th, 2016, 8:43 am

well yea i can somewhat understand the mlk slander but yall b dissin him like how chief keef b dissin opps, n*ggas gon b sayin "im smokin good MLK pack f*ck dat coon a$$ n*gga his wife was a white b*tch wit no ankles" or sum slanderous sh*t :lol: :smh: :2cents:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 9:26 am

I still say f*ck the ideology of MLK it wasent his own it was ghandis and if u knew ghandi dint like blacks ud understand his dream was to hang out with white boys as he said himself I'm sorry that's just not my dream nothin in his speech touches my soul it sound like a lonely kid in a playground who wants to play with the other kids and they wont let em to me its sore looser doctrine I was F*ck*n with mlk till he stared getting funded by gay white jews and took Ghandi philosophy

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 9:31 am

besides that I never called AAs out they name but whers these n*ggas who teard up when I said f*ck the forth n*ggas should just throw on that white robe and pointy hat that they always wanted n*ggas wish they could be klans men had Kdawg callin n*ggas porch monkey shank sayin n*gg*r still but q is silent and twenty playin steavie wonder even tho n*ggas commenting on all the post he look at and is one of the main posters on the site part of being a man is admitting when u wrong

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 9:37 am

and everytime I mention it theses n*ggas disappear shank straight called chilli n*gg*r again and yall gonna ignore it again k dawg said hes better cuz he got smooth silky hair from his indian grandpa callin n*ggas dark porch monkeys but its ohk right were these dudes at now u n*ggas are like a sports fan u root for the team even tho they loosin :lmao: where was yall when q was dissin black women .

n*ggas said I dissed dead black grandparents lie detecter test determin that thas a lie :lmao: but watch n*ggas be like I aint see this comment don't worry I'm that n*gga who love to remind n*ggas so they don't forget :2cents:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 12th, 2016, 9:55 am

When Chili stop calling me a coon I would stop calling him a n*gg*r I just call him uncle Tom or uncle tommy :lmao:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:25 pm

still gonna remind the b*tch made trio shank Q and Blunt what do yall have to say bout Q statement I see yall moved along and acting blind twenty does your slow a$$ know whos shank now n*gga? :tedthinks: :tea: as I predicting n*ggas gonna doged yall ho*s is embarresed and tryna avoied this but I aint letting it go :killself: always got to some sh*t to say bout me where are u n*ggas at now ?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 12th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Homeboy...give it a rest

I wasnt dissing black women to the point where i wasnt dealing with none (as ive said multiple times ive deal with a african american as well as jamaican shorty as of late)...im saying they(african american women of today) main problems which is attitude to the point iit turned me off (which other n*ggahs on here said the same thing including ya mans chili who others have constantly cracked on him about messing with other women for)...n*ggah keep saying my name like im saying f*ck all black women ..quote me when i always say african american women of past generations was more solid

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 12th, 2016, 4:33 pm

I acknowledge african women as well (made a east african & west african topic)..quote that too while you keep saying what i said.

Just stay in ya lane as a haitian..focus on your island let us african americans worry about our politics..aight

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:37 pm

:tedthinks:
Q. wrote:Homeboy...give it a rest

I wasnt dissing black women to the point where i wasnt dealing with none (as ive said multiple times ive deal with a african american as well as jamaican shorty as of late)...im saying they(african american women of today) main problems which is attitude to the point iit turned me off (which other n*ggahs on here said the same thing including ya mans chili who others have constantly cracked on him about messing with other women for)...n*ggah keep saying my name like im saying f*ck all black women ..quote me when i always say african american women of past generations was more solid
here whe go with gove it a rest Haitian lmao still ignoring what shank said callin chilli a black aa a n*gg*r still whats ur deal bro u steavie in this b*tch lmao call me Haitian whatever n*gga u sound corney are u ignoring shank statement again him cA AA a n*gg*r????? :rosssip: :rosssip: u stay havun sh*t to say botu me but ur back against the wall and u don't wanna acknolege what shank sayin huh? :nplease:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:39 pm

yo shank why u such a fake a$$ n*gga deadass be real :facepalm: u dead aint see shank words u picking and choosin wat to read ? :rosssip:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:41 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:yo shank why u such a fake a$$ n*gga deadass be real :facepalm: u dead aint see shank words u picking and choosin wat to read ? :rosssip:
I ment Q why u so fake :facepalm:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 12th, 2016, 4:41 pm

Didnt shank just say in clear daylight he looks at rhe word "coon" as saying n*gg*r so hes calling chili it back...shank is african american at the end of the day he know what them terms is made...you being haitian calling n*ggahs slurs & laughing at aas getting laid out by cops is a whole different level..this is not what you comprehending

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 12th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Fake would be me just kicking back & holding hands with n*ggahs(as chili mentioned) who ride both sides of the fence..thats fake...

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » July 12th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:still gonna remind the b*tch made trio shank Q and Blunt what do yall have to say bout Q statement I see yall moved along and acting blind twenty does your slow a$$ know whos shank now n*gga? :tedthinks: :tea: as I predicting n*ggas gonna doged yall ho*s is embarresed and tryna avoied this but I aint letting it go :killself: always got to some sh*t to say bout me where are u n*ggas at now ?
Go eat a mud casserole you Ol banana boat a$$ n*gga :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 12th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Calling n*ggahs porch monkeys,laughing at n*ggahs getting killed by cops..saying yah(aa) soft stay getting bullied...then turn around & when cops get bodied saying you happy etc..f*ck outta here man

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Q. wrote:Didnt shank just say in clear daylight he looks at rhe word "coon" as saying n*gg*r so hes calling chili it back...shank is african american at the end of the day he know what them terms is made...you being haitian calling n*ggahs slurs & laughing at aas getting laid out by cops is a whole different level..this is not what you comprehending
that's dumb cuz Haitians is "niggers" too that term aint klimited to only aas dumbass and u know that but exactly u give passes to the real racist when AGIAN I NEVR CALLED AAS out they Name with no slur like he did u n*ggas prove again and again yall insecurity Dominicans can acall yall niggers also :lmao: I'm sure real n*ggas would look at this response u made like u is a dumb a$$ n*gga.

anyway this to show how u q stay instigating a AA vs Carib beef sh*t is mad corny son u aint goin nowhere with it u the only n*ggas gassin the sh*t up and sad thing u say anything as a response and feel its a good ccomeback :killself: took u long enough to think of some sh*t to say anyway. just don't mention caribs n*gga u seem to always look for little dirt there is. nigg said Haitians aint considered "Niggers" go to school dumb n*gga learn history :killself:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:50 pm

RefReincarnated wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:still gonna remind the b*tch made trio shank Q and Blunt what do yall have to say bout Q statement I see yall moved along and acting blind twenty does your slow a$$ know whos shank now n*gga? :tedthinks: :tea: as I predicting n*ggas gonna doged yall ho*s is embarresed and tryna avoied this but I aint letting it go :killself: always got to some sh*t to say bout me where are u n*ggas at now ?
Go eat a mud casserole you Ol banana boat a$$ n*gga :lmao:

:nplease:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Q. wrote:Calling n*ggahs porch monkeys,laughing at n*ggahs getting killed by cops..saying yah(aa) soft stay getting bullied...then turn around & when cops get bodied saying you happy etc..f*ck outta here man
again are u gonna quote whwr I called n*ggas prch monkeys ? lying is a female deffence mechanism lil n*gga :naswin:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
Q. wrote:Calling n*ggahs porch monkeys,laughing at n*ggahs getting killed by cops..saying yah(aa) soft stay getting bullied...then turn around & when cops get bodied saying you happy etc..f*ck outta here man
again are u gonna quote whwr I called n*ggas prch monkeys ? lying is a female deffence mechanism lil n*gga :naswin:
n*ggas said I called AAs porch monkeys Lie decttor test determin THAT WAS A LIE! :lmao:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Khmer and his pops @ Cambodian Field Day 1st Lap