Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

Post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 10:42 pm

Q. wrote:Homeboy...give it a rest

I wasnt dissing black women to the point where i wasnt dealing with none (as ive said multiple times ive deal with a african american as well as jamaican shorty as of late)...im saying they(african american women of today) main problems which is attitude to the point iit turned me off (which other n*ggahs on here said the same thing including ya mans chili who others have constantly cracked on him about messing with other women for)...n*ggah keep saying my name like im saying f*ck all black women ..quote me when i always say african american women of past generations was more solid

i can agree on that. we talkin bout they attitdues, which is true alot of them be on that bullshit, and i blamed it on the willie lynch sh*t, but these n*ggas got too caught up in they emotions over that statement. or when i say i dont care what race the woman is IM F*ck*n!!.. FACTS!! and thats just me.. my d*ck just love women, and im not goign to be on that gay sh*t like im not F*ck*n this girl bcuz she isnt a sista.. noooooo NOOOOO n*gga f*ck THAT sh*t IM F*ck*n!! MY d*ck IS A DEMON AND HAVE A MIND OF HIS OWN :respek:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 10:52 pm

Q. wrote:Didnt shank just say in clear daylight he looks at rhe word "coon" as saying n*gg*r so hes calling chili it back...shank is african american at the end of the day he know what them terms is made...you being haitian calling n*ggahs slurs & laughing at aas getting laid out by cops is a whole different level..this is not what you comprehending

lol im not bitching or trying to get n*ggas on my side bcuz personally i dont give a f*ck, but tthe word coon and n*gg*r have 2 diff meaning.. this the same sh*t these n*ggas do to the mexicans on here talk sh*t and call the mexicans all types of racist words and when the mexicans comes back at them then n*ggas is crying and bitching about it. even doe Pima is the same as us, he have every right to go back at us n*ggas. he is doing the same sh*t that chicago n*ggas would do if a n*gga from NY or LA talk sh*t about the n*ggas in they city.. we all black and all the same people, but if yall talk sh*t to them then they have every reason to talk sh*t back..kind of like this chinese Khmer. we been slayin his a$$ with asian jokes, and u cant be mad if he starts sayin racist black jokes back. u n*ggas have to learn to take it as well as u can dish it... but still what spit did when he posted them dead haitian people was f*cked up and low.. spit is my n*gga but if we both was in the hood, with no body around me and him might have caught the fade for that.. that was coon sh*t

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 12th, 2016, 11:03 pm

Pima ain't one of us he's from the island f*ck he knows what to be African American he don't know the history and coon 8s the same term as saying n*gg*r quit being double standard with things that's your problem your antics is already exposed with your bible quote this ain't church n*gga :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so I'm courisous whats the difference from a Haitian being a
'n*gg*r" and a aa being a n*gg*r? are Haitians not seen as "Niggers" also?? I don't expect a response. n*ggas just talk to talk n*ggas swear like Haitians aint black :smh:

TownBiz Chilli how u feel bout this really ? are Haitians not considered "n*gg*r" ? is Shank allowed to use the word cuz hes AA ? does this word only apply to AAs?

lol f*ck yeah they consider all people who has this black skin niggers. they even call them Arabs sand niggers

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 11:40 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Pima ain't one of us he's from the island f*ck he knows what to be African American he don't know the history and coon 8s the same term as saying n*gg*r quit being double standard with things that's your problem your antics is already exposed with your bible quote this ain't church n*gga :lol:

u damn right im not a church n*gga u are :yeahright:

Pima is black like us and was on them slave ships just like us and came from the same location in West Africa as us so how is he not our people? :killself:

Plus he isnt the one aligned with the Europeans who hate us

http://www.the-bible-antichrist.com/cat ... -klan.html

:nplease:

Shank we gonna need you to step up out that skin my n*gga

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 12th, 2016, 11:48 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so I'm courisous whats the difference from a Haitian being a
'n*gg*r" and a aa being a n*gg*r? are Haitians not seen as "Niggers" also?? I don't expect a response. n*ggas just talk to talk n*ggas swear like Haitians aint black :smh:

TownBiz Chilli how u feel bout this really ? are Haitians not considered "n*gg*r" ? is Shank allowed to use the word cuz hes AA ? does this word only apply to AAs?

lol f*ck yeah they consider all people who has this black skin niggers. they even call them Arabs sand niggers

Also Irish is called Green n*****s or Mick n*****s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2016, 12:05 am

OEthaCRACKA wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lmao: Green n*gg*r. i never heard of that

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 13th, 2016, 12:09 am

The Chosen One wrote:
OEthaCRACKA wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

real talk there used to be signs that say no green n's allowed back in the day until Irish started whoopin a lil a$$ then got what they wanted

:lmao: Green n*gg*r. i never heard of that

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 13th, 2016, 1:42 am

sh*t aa, Haitians, Jamaicans, trinidadians, etc etc are all black to me n are all black to other races and will still get called niggers by other races

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 13th, 2016, 4:51 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:sh*t aa, Haitians, Jamaicans, trinidadians, etc etc are all black to me n are all black to other races and will still get called niggers by other races
:2cents: :tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 13th, 2016, 9:41 am

RefReincarnated wrote:
When I get off work.. I'm wipin yo whole sorry banaboat travelin mud burger eatin people's off the map when I flame you so bad :2cents: :fight:
One mans Trash is another Cambodians Treasure :lmao: