2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

brownbomber
superior

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 11:28 am

About Moses.. We're da Hebrews n northern Egypt? Northern Egypt had its own Pharoah esp during da time of moses

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by The Chosen One » July 5th, 2016, 12:00 pm

brownbomber wrote:About Moses.. We're da Hebrews n northern Egypt? Northern Egypt had its own Pharoah esp during da time of moses

Lol interesting I was thinking bout that yesterday. Since u said northern Egypt was diff from southern Egypt so did they have diff pharaoh? Also heard there were many ethnic groups living in Egypt.. Remember the pic that I'm always posting with them light skin invader type Egyptians enslaving them Nubian slaves.. But who knows who was really who

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 12:24 pm

chillidog wrote:
brownbomber wrote:About Moses.. We're da Hebrews n northern Egypt? Northern Egypt had its own Pharoah esp during da time of moses

Lol interesting I was thinking bout that yesterday. Since u said northern Egypt was diff from southern Egypt so did they have diff pharaoh? Also heard there were many ethnic groups living in Egypt.. Remember the pic that I'm always posting with them light skin invader type Egyptians enslaving them Nubian slaves.. But who knows who was really who

Yes dey had different Pharoah.. Egypt had 42 nomes(cities) .. A lot of civil wars took place.. Mainly it was da North kept breaking away trying to do their own thing.. Da southern princes /kings are the ones who kept it United.. So everytime da northern princes tried 2 break away da southern princes would come & reestablish order.. Sometimes wit da help of da nubians, in fact da southern princes invited da nubians n during da 25th dynasty, cause of da northern princes(sais dynasty) tried 2 break.. Da North made an alliance wit Assyria (more semites) & dats how Egypt ultimately fell. Last of da black pharoahs

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Chili
do u find it a coincidence that Nubians and Hebrews both originated from KMT?? :ohhh: :webyup:

AND NOBODY EVA ANSWERED WHO ARE DEM BERBERS :lol:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 12:31 pm

Nub Ian's were around before kmt.. Da Hebrews (amorites) are a semetic ppl from northern Mesopotamia Dat migrated 2 Dat land..

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 12:35 pm

brownbomber wrote:Nub Ian's were around before kmt.. Da Hebrews (amorites) are a semetic ppl from northern Mesopotamia Dat migrated 2 Dat land..
but who came first? Egypt or Sumeria?
:tiphat:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 12:44 pm

According 2 a lot new discoveries I blieve Egypt has da oldest writing.. From an inscription found n a Pharoah tomb..u tell me

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 12:49 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:Biblical Meaning Of Mizrarim

"The name Egypt is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Egypt is: That troubles or oppresses, anguish."

http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/
and Good sh*t chilli :tiphat: show him that DNA lol

U said it's a baby name.. Im bout to kill dis whole sh*t.. Da Hebrews didn't call Egypt Egypt.. Dey called it Miziram.. In hebrew Miziram doesn't mean slavery or none of Dat.. If it would mean slavery n ne language it b Hebrew but Hebrew Miziram doesn't mean slavery or bondage.. Egypt is not a name da Hebrews even called Egypt.. Da Egypt isn't hebrew

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 12:50 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:Biblical Meaning Of Mizrarim

"The name Egypt is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Egypt is: That troubles or oppresses, anguish."

http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/
and Good sh*t chilli :tiphat: show him that DNA lol

U said it's a baby name.. Im bout to kill dis whole sh*t.. Da Hebrews didn't call Egypt Egypt.. Dey called it Miziram.. In hebrew Miziram doesn't mean slavery or none of Dat.. If it would mean slavery n ne language it b Hebrew but Hebrew Miziram doesn't mean slavery or bondage.. Egypt is not a name da Hebrews even called Egypt.. Da word Egypt isn't hebrew

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 5th, 2016, 1:04 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:see now you off that Bantu sh*t when you realize it don't make sense lol

I have no doubt in my mind there might've been Jews who went in Northeast Africa like Egypt and Ethiopia. I mean Ethiopia has some of the oldest Jewish and Christian beliefs out there

But you can't just guess on what would've made sense lol. And noooo way that in just a thousand years this small group that would happen to go thru Africa would spread all thru out Western and Southern Africa coming from Jerusalem
Not only Dat.. All the ppl of Bantu descend from around da world.. We all supposed 2 fit on dis lil strip of land called Israel.. It's not even enough room or resources 2 accommodate Dat many ppl.. None of it adds up

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » July 5th, 2016, 1:13 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:No because I know you'd do this exact sh*t
ToneCityMackin wrote:This better not end up with you dodging sh*t and posting random pics and giving random bible quotes chili I ain't got time for that
Also the Old Testament isn't written by god it's written by man. For example all that Noah stuff probably came into Judaism when Babylon had power over the Israelites. Just like a lot of the end times sh*t probably was influenced by ancient Persian beliefs
Yea just like them fake a$$ curses were added when Babylon had power over the Israelites as well :yup:

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 1:56 pm

RefReincarnated wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:This better not end up with you dodging sh*t and posting random pics and giving random bible quotes chili I ain't got time for that
Also the Old Testament isn't written by god it's written by man. For example all that Noah stuff probably came into Judaism when Babylon had power over the Israelites. Just like a lot of the end times sh*t probably was influenced by ancient Persian beliefs
Yea just like them fake a$$ curses were added when Babylon had power over the Israelites as well :yup:
MEAN WHILE AT KHMER CRIB

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » July 5th, 2016, 2:33 pm

JuwanHampton45 wrote:
RefReincarnated wrote:
MEAN WHILE AT KHMER CRIB
So I guess you're keeping that soul?

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 2:50 pm

:lmao: :lmao:

da only thing im doin is keepin my azz outta jail n straight to da streetz :cmon: :2cents:

:tiphat:

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 9:57 pm

:umhm: da evolution of da white race from African genetics. #FACTS
Attachments
article-2585456-1C71263F00000578-179_634x531.jpg
article-2585456-1C71263F00000578-179_634x531.jpg (54.92 KiB) Viewed 948 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 5th, 2016, 11:15 pm

like i expected brown was responding more than tonecity :whaat: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 6th, 2016, 3:54 am

ANCIENT HAMITIC ISREALITE RITUAL

SPREADING MY BLACK GENETICS IN KHMERS SISTER :umhm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 6th, 2016, 9:35 pm

The Chosen One wrote:like i expected brown was responding more than tonecity :whaat: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

:tea:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 16th, 2016, 6:09 am

2wo-G wrote:Alright but one of the rules are you can't use curses as proof and can't use scripture as undeniable historical proof

We gon keep this clean

Now answer my question from earlier

Do you believe modern day black people in the Americas are Israelites and if so when and how do you believe they got here.

THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright: