Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 6:33 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how sh*t go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other ho*s, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...

Exactly.that's all there is to it.9 times outta 10 they fucking with 5 other ppl so they will totally understand your honesty

If u lie,u gotta keep up with your lies.that's how u get caught

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 6:43 pm

And plus if she like you and you a solid enough n*gga, she gone stay around anyway. n*ggas aint even gotta lie to ho*s these days. Just stay solid

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 13th, 2016, 6:48 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how sh*t go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other ho*s, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...
this how sh*t goes with me and been like dis since 04, offtop if u ask me do i got other gurls , do i try to be a pimp ,offtop ima lie and show u my character :lmao: ima be like a lame a$$ n*gga with 3 or 5 friends, women seems to open up faster n show they true selves when they see u lame, ain't got no friends,power, etc so i like baiting women in like dat .. ima lie all the time until i get kaught or whatever tho :lol:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:05 pm

If a ho* ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo ho*s?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other ho*s , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask ho*s that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm

CHAMP wrote:If a ho* ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo ho*s?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other ho*s , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask ho*s that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby
i know , but me lying is more about me and my choices of why :umhm: i feel like treating ho*s how u gotta treat the streets n the trapping game, gotta lie n finest these n*ggas, so i do it to women even when they know the truth :lol: errbody gets a turn :umhm: to get finessed outta something

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Nah I was just saying what I do but you hell bruh :lol: