Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

Bucktown
superior

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

Post by Bucktown » May 13th, 2016, 3:39 pm

I dont know about allat other sh*t... but son is the epitome of a "simp"

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC n*gga and he slaps her up

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 13th, 2016, 3:40 pm

discipline ya b*tch fridays

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 13th, 2016, 3:44 pm

:bored: :bored: :shrug: :shrug: There women they always looking for dicks to hop on

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 3:47 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:discipline ya b*tch fridays
Nah you shouldn't have to discipline yo b*tch :2cents: she should already know, and if she do some like this you should know to str8 cut that b*tch off. Slapping em ain't gone do nun

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 13th, 2016, 3:48 pm

CHAMP wrote:
Nah you shouldn't have to discipline yo b*tch :2cents: she should already know, and if she do some like this you should know to str8 cut that b*tch off. Slapping em ain't gone do nun
some of these ho*s be testin the waters on purpose, to see how a n*gga gon react:lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 13th, 2016, 3:49 pm

CHAMP wrote:

:2cents:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 13th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Mikey Dollaz video they straight mackin NY hos :lol: "I feel like i'm at home when i'm in New York" :lol:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 3:55 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:
CHAMP wrote:
some of these ho*s be testin the waters on purpose, to see how a n*gga gon react:lol:
:hmm: :ehh: well I still wouldn't slap em...just "oh yeah? :hmm: " that ho*..then see if that ho* come running back :umhm:

If she don't, f*ck her

SUCK MY DICK B
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 4:00 pm

CHAMP wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:
CHAMP wrote:
:hmm: :ehh: well I still wouldn't slap em...just "oh yeah? :hmm: " that ho*..then see if that ho* come running back :umhm:

If she don't, f*ck her
Only if she some ho* I'm just seeing or sum tho :2cents: yall boys gotta learn how to be playa

oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » May 13th, 2016, 4:37 pm

thats how imma smack your goof a$$ if u say the I C word again funny k' posts real articles about you lames taking L's not just making sh*t up

yo dude had a rap alot t-shirt on though :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:39 pm

Hoodup Hotep wrote:Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

U older than me :whaat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:39 pm

UNCLE_JUAN wrote:
thats how imma smack your goof a$$ if u say the I C word again funny k' posts real articles about you lames taking L's not just making sh*t up

yo dude had a rap alot t-shirt on though :lol:

I C

Now come do it :whaat:

oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:41 pm

NameanTheNewMod wrote:
Hoodup Hotep wrote:Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

U older than me :whaat:
No I'm not you born in the 70's n*gga remember you exposed yourself naming sh*t an 80's baby wouldn't know.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Early 80s baby naming an episode of a show that ended in the late 80s.there's something called reruns fool :whaat:

oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:45 pm

Old mothafucka lying it's okay kid. My bad let me respect my older son.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Lol that's all u can come up with :lol: