CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

BarefaceBlaine
superior

CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 8:04 pm

*Raps*
(Has generic dumb rap name Lil DaDa) :discust:

"Riding through the block
Getting top from a Thot
Send some shots at the opps
Shoot a n*gga in his face b*tch I'm GDK(*tweets "7-4-14 on Larry Hoover 2 weeks later")
Smokin on lil EJ" :whaat: *spits as if they were his original lyrics despite 600 breezy or lil Jay spitting same sh*t in different order

*Shoots music video with 5 other men in true religion jeans and Gucci belts and dancing around showing money and assault rifles* :discust:

*2 weeks opps uncover old myspace page of when n*gga used to vice lord* :whaat:

*tweets GDK and die 6 but 5 of his homies throwin up takes* :facepalm:

*just as soon as career takes off is indicted on federal gun,drug, and murder charges* :whaat: I swear u lil n*ggas clones :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 8:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:*Raps*

Getting top from a Thot
Shoot a n*gga in his face b*tch I'm GDK(*tweets "7-4-14 on Larry Hoover 2 weeks later")
Smokin on lil EJ" :whaat: *spits as if they were his original lyrics despite 600 breezy or lil Jay spitting same sh*t in different order

*Shoots music video with 5 other men in true religion jeans and Gucci belts and dancing around showing money and assault rifles* :discust:

*just as soon as career takes off is indicted on federal gun,drug, and murder charges* :whaat: I swear u lil n*ggas clones :discust:
Throwin up the rakes*

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:00 pm

I f*cks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD n*gga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD n*gga be like get the f*ck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:17 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:I f*cks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD n*gga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD n*gga be like get the f*ck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:
*old pictures of him throwin up Mickey cobra are found on his Facebook page* *swears he's black stone but ironically films himself riding threw black stone hood droppin the 5 Nd saying f*ck Jeff fort :whaat: *shoots video with GD'z but drops the rakes and the GD'z don't care because they all insane/renegade* :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:19 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:I f*cks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD n*gga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD n*gga be like get the f*ck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:
*shoots video with 3 shirtless dread heads rockin Timbs passing around the same stack of crumpled up 20s*

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:23 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
*old pictures of him throwin up Mickey cobra are found on his Facebook page* *swears he's black stone but ironically films himself riding threw black stone hood droppin the 5 Nd saying f*ck Jeff fort :whaat: *shoots video with GD'z but drops the rakes and the GD'z don't care because they all insane/renegade* :discust:
lol rides in the Hood dropping Latin Kings cause they said f*ck the Maniac Stones drops VL too and Crack 4s saying RIP Pappy cracks Treys too but a couple of my homies are BDN and they shake they head saying No No im not BDK throwing up the Treys up throws up Lz throws up Yz up but drops the rakes for Bricksquad cause they Die5 :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:26 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
*shoots video with 3 shirtless dread heads rockin Timbs passing around the same stack of crumpled up 20s*
on Insane Gangster Stone we Renegade we GDk and BPSK Die5 Die6 too :lol:
Smokes a Blunt and drops the Fin again then throws up the Fin and slams my chest drops VL Cracks Treys and Drops Rakes Cracks 4s Drops Yz for TYMB but f*cks with 051 :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:29 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
on Insane Gangster Stone we Renegade we GDk and BPSK Die5 Die6 too :lol:
Smokes a Blunt and drops the Fin again then throws up the Fin and slams my chest drops VL Cracks Treys and Drops Rakes Cracks 4s Drops Yz for TYMB but f*cks with 051 :lol:
Image :ohhh:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:46 pm

*will only say he's a stone once in a blue moon but reps his clique/street every chance he gets, will never even tell n*ggas he's black stone, but will the drop the fin a heartbeat, swears he's Latin King and Vice Lord Killer but has IVL's in his video gets into Twitter with TYMB and Loskiii ask him to pull up but never does. Then says he's bdk and he only f*cks with blue Finn BD'z cause they bang a five star even though he supposed to be 5 killer :whaat: tattoos are revealed of a five point star on a his chest, defends all of his actions by saying he's a "renegade stone"

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:56 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:*will only say he's a stone once in a blue moon but reps his clique/street every chance he gets, will never even tell n*ggas he's black stone, but will the drop the fin a heartbeat, swears he's Latin King and Vice Lord Killer but has IVL's in his video gets into Twitter with TYMB and Loskiii ask him to pull up but never does. Then says he's bdk and he only f*cks with blue Finn BD'z cause they bang a five star even though he supposed to be 5 killer :whaat: tattoos are revealed of a five point star on a his chest, defends all of his actions by saying he's a "renegade stone"
I be rocking with MCN but MCK tho for THF cause im 051 im cracking 4s for Angelo 4s but im a Body Snatcher 4 im GDK but im GD for Dro city im BDK but im TYMB im BPSK but im BPSN on Stone for Gmebe im a Latin King but I got Gangsta Two Six in my videos :lol:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 10th, 2016, 1:40 am

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eedeXTWZUn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ybMEINc5KRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » May 10th, 2016, 7:39 am

Getting top from a Thot

damn you been studyin dem n*ggas a lil too hard :ohhh:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 10th, 2016, 3:24 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

Lame a$$ crip n*gga :discust:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » May 10th, 2016, 3:30 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

so who you honor.?? larry hoover, bobby gore, t rodgers or raymond n tookie n nem.?? oh you a blood now i forgot. you gone air da block out for t.rodgers now on slime.?? :whaat: :killself:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » May 10th, 2016, 8:03 pm

This streetpunk tm Neva have it :whaat: type n*gga get punched on n treated by the same n*ggas he clicked to.he so dedicated n wanna be accepted by them so bad he allow it,and when them same dudes got issues he the first to send his self off :lol: gooftroop

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 10th, 2016, 8:05 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

so who you honor.?? larry hoover, bobby gore, t rodgers or raymond n tookie n nem.?? oh you a blood now i forgot. you gone air da block out for t.rodgers now on slime.?? :whaat: :killself:
But you was previously stone but purple and green flagging :discust: :cmon: n*gga looked like piccolo off dragon ball z when he was flagged up :discust:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » May 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm

see dats how i know u aint no real n*gga why you gotta make up sh*t just to type.?? learn to just shut up bruh nun wrong wit takin dat L and ignoring "blood" :lol: