What gangs do you personally know cats from?

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 9th, 2016, 7:11 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:I know some bloods out of North Richmond n San Pablo area aye town do u f*ck with n*ggas from the flats n Vacaville? ?
townbizzEa$T O wrote:yea they Kall it Narf Richmond a spin off of North but n*ggas just call it Narf n*ggas be active out there i forgot i know a few Southside n*ggas but its only like 1 n*gga tho so i didnt put them
Naw I dont know anybody from Vacaville yea Narf is right by San Pablo my last 2 years of High Skoo i went to Richmond High right there on San Pablo thats wats how old is the bloods u know i knew damn near everybody from Narf Richmond they be sayin everybody from Narf related if they around 29 to about 21 i might know em

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 9th, 2016, 7:16 pm

I forgot them 3rd world Taliban n*ggas and my lizzns sh*t 359 Hittaz and some sh*t my lil kuzzn be claimin but i cant keep up with some of these names n*ggas be havinand this new sh*t thats bouta start NO HEART MILLIONAIRZ :tiphat:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12930
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 9th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Richmond got alot of asain crips but yeah San Pablo n some Richmond n*ggas hate each I remember back in 07 I went to a function down in Vallejo I forgot the name of the hood it's by marine world it's that long strip before the hospital n magazine street n*gga got murk over silly sh*t especially when u go to the hilltop mall n*ggas stay funkin

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 9th, 2016, 8:12 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Richmond got alot of asain crips but yeah San Pablo n some Richmond n*ggas hate each I remember back in 07 I went to a function down in Vallejo I forgot the name of the hood it's by marine world it's that long strip before the hospital n magazine street n*gga got murk over silly sh*t especially when u go to the hilltop mall n*ggas stay funkin

Yea it be hella lit at hill top n*ggas wouldnt even go up there without something ma lil n*gga use ta always have his sawed off in his panths otjer n*ggas had reg pistols u get n*ggas from all sides of Richmond when them n*ggas hate eachother u get some of us town n*ggas too shits gonna always be some bullshit i think i know the situation u talkin bout it happened right in front of marine world?

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12930
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 9th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Do u f*ck with uc Davis function they got some bad bitches out there :ohlawd: :whew: :whew: them bitches in Berkley be all stick up

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 9th, 2016, 8:48 pm

I aint been to a fuction since i was 16 fairfield mall use to have some bitches too but not as many as southland i never been to a college function use to get into a few clubs before i was 18 by time i turned 19 tho i wasnt doun tha club scene or them sideshows but side shows use to be lit tho but its always drama most tha time after the sideshow

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by Fake Deleted » May 9th, 2016, 9:29 pm

DosDUMUNI wrote:I'm home from work and bored so what's up

For me I know cats from

Shine (asbury)
Murda (Philly)
ALKQN (bloodline)
Piru (brick city)
Wood (renegade nj crip set)
Villagers (homegrown Middlesex county set)
I know -

Bosses = Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens & Syracuse
BPSN = Bronx (Red Fam), Brooklyn (Red Fam) & Chicago
Crips = Brooklyn, Manhattan & Queens
Disciples = Manhattan (Black), Queens (Gangster) & Texas (Gangster)
Gunners = Albany, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan & Queens
LKQN = Brooklyn & Manhattan
UBN = Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, North Carolina, Queens, Staten Island, Syracuse & Texas

There's a lot of gangs I know people all around NYC in (even Trinitorio in the Bronx).

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 10:47 pm

DosDUMUNI wrote:I'm home from work and bored so what's up

For me I know cats from

Shine (asbury)
Murda (Philly)
ALKQN (bloodline)
Piru (brick city)
Wood (renegade nj crip set)
Villagers (homegrown Middlesex county set)
Avenues 13 LA
ALKQN NYC
Top 6 Palm Beach
Sons of Silence MCs Niwot
Tango Blast Houston
BMF Atlanta
BPSN Chicago

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 10th, 2016, 1:22 am

aint no III's in new York boi :lol: & u don't kknow none :facepalm:

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » May 10th, 2016, 1:27 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote:aint no III's in new York boi :lol: & u don't kknow none :facepalm:
u f*ck wit any gf n*ggas down there?

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 10th, 2016, 1:28 am

i forgot to add Norte's (Stockton)

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 10th, 2016, 1:29 am

UaLameBro wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:aint no III's in new York boi :lol: & u don't kknow none :facepalm:
u f*ck wit any gf n*ggas down there?
nawl, I never heard of em when ya'll first typed g.f on hear im thinking of some Mexican sh*t :lol: gran familia :lol:

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » May 10th, 2016, 1:33 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:aint no III's in new York boi :lol: & u don't kknow none :facepalm:
u f*ck wit any gf n*ggas down there?
nawl, I never heard of em when ya'll first typed g.f on hear im thinking of some Mexican sh*t :lol: gran familia :lol:
its sum g wall sh*t, all n*ggas 2, i was jus wonderin doe

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13494
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: What gangs do you personally know cats from?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 10th, 2016, 1:39 am

UaLameBro wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:aint no III's in new York boi :lol: & u don't kknow none :facepalm:
u f*ck wit any gf n*ggas down there?
nawl, I never heard of em when ya'll first typed g.f on hear im thinking of some Mexican sh*t :lol: gran familia :lol:
its sum g wall sh*t, all n*ggas 2, i was jus wonderin doe
gea n*ggas told me, it's some sh*t started behind bars.. :lol: u suppose to have the Mexican plug in ga too, living near them in sh*t :lol:

Post Reply