Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21741
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » April 19th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Fucking Chicago n*ggas is wild. that city needs help, all kinds of rappers and aspiring rappers getting murk out there


Image
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yvTDtmCrCUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 05:16PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- An aspiring rapper was shot and killed while filming a music video with other artists and friends at Foster Park on Chicago's South Side overnight. Four other people were wounded in the shooting.

Police said someone walked up to the group and opened fire near West 83rd and South Bishop in the city's Auburn Gresham neighborhood just before 2:20 a.m. Tuesday.

A 23-year-old man was shot in the back of the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The victim's aunt, Angela Tate, identified him as Damond Dawson, an aspiring rapper. She said she warned him about the danger.

"I always told my kids and my sons and everybody. Stay out of Foster Park because they're shooting people. You don't need to be up there," Tate said.

The shooting was recorded on video. The group was filming for a song called "Two Techs and a 50 Shot," which refers to guns. A rapper, who goes by the name "Foreign Lyfe," said the camera was focused on the group when the gunman approached.

"I heard my homie say that he had seen somebody pulling up or whatever. We turned around and look back again, quick as we looked back, started shooting. Shots coming from everywhere," he said. The video and camera were turned over to police.

Four other people were also shot. A 19-year-old woman was shot twice in the groin. She was transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where she is listed in serious condition. A 20-year-old man was shot nine times in the leg, a 25-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the leg and an 18-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back, police said. They drove to Christ Hospital, where their conditions stabilized. One of the men who was grazed left the hospital early Tuesday, limping. He would not talk on camera.

Dawson's grief-stricken relatives came to the scene Tuesday morning, hoping for answers. Officers set up crime tape, searched for shell casings and spoke with witnesses.

Area South investigators said the shooting may be gang-related, but there is no word on a specific motive. No one is in custody.







Image


Source: abc7chicago.com

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21741
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » April 19th, 2016, 9:58 pm

dont worry no racist cops were injured :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13434
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 19th, 2016, 9:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:dont worry no racist cops were injured :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
:lol:

User avatar
Billi G
superior
Posts: 4246
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by Billi G » April 19th, 2016, 10:02 pm

I'm not gon lie I lol'd when she said two techs and a 50 shot.

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:10 pm

The Chosen One wrote:Fucking Chicago n*ggas is wild. that city needs help, all kinds of rappers and aspiring rappers getting murk out there


Image
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yvTDtmCrCUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 05:16PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- An aspiring rapper was shot and killed while filming a music video with other artists and friends at Foster Park on Chicago's South Side overnight. Four other people were wounded in the shooting.

Police said someone walked up to the group and opened fire near West 83rd and South Bishop in the city's Auburn Gresham neighborhood just before 2:20 a.m. Tuesday.

A 23-year-old man was shot in the back of the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The victim's aunt, Angela Tate, identified him as Damond Dawson, an aspiring rapper. She said she warned him about the danger.

"I always told my kids and my sons and everybody. Stay out of Foster Park because they're shooting people. You don't need to be up there," Tate said.

The shooting was recorded on video. The group was filming for a song called "Two Techs and a 50 Shot," which refers to guns. A rapper, who goes by the name "Foreign Lyfe," said the camera was focused on the group when the gunman approached.

"I heard my homie say that he had seen somebody pulling up or whatever. We turned around and look back again, quick as we looked back, started shooting. Shots coming from everywhere," he said. The video and camera were turned over to police.

Four other people were also shot. A 19-year-old woman was shot twice in the groin. She was transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where she is listed in serious condition. A 20-year-old man was shot nine times in the leg, a 25-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the leg and an 18-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back, police said. They drove to Christ Hospital, where their conditions stabilized. One of the men who was grazed left the hospital early Tuesday, limping. He would not talk on camera.

Dawson's grief-stricken relatives came to the scene Tuesday morning, hoping for answers. Officers set up crime tape, searched for shell casings and spoke with witnesses.

Area South investigators said the shooting may be gang-related, but there is no word on a specific motive. No one is in custody.







Image


Source: abc7chicago.com
:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: now this confirms you n*ggas leg shooters :whaat:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Then yall tried to shoot a ho* in her p*ssy :ohlawd: f*ck is wrong with yall n*ggas

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25451
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

CHAMP wrote:Then yall tried to shoot a ho* in her p*ssy :ohlawd: f*ck is wrong with yall n*ggas
:lol:

sh*t gettin so bad that its goin from killin kids to killin bitches reproductive system all together.

Left my man's thigh lookin life swiss cheese too :smh:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19326
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

At least children are safe for now

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25451
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

Like

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13530
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BkBarclays » April 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Another dumbass doing dumb sh*t that caused him to lose his life :smh:


N*ggaz die from leg shots...occasionally. 9 shots to the legs u not walking for a good year if that and if u do walk again u not going to be walkin regular.

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
CHAMP wrote:Then yall tried to shoot a ho* in her p*ssy :ohlawd: f*ck is wrong with yall n*ggas
:lol:

sh*t gettin so bad that its goin from killin kids to killin bitches reproductive system all together.

Left my man's thigh lookin life swiss cheese too :smh:
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13434
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 19th, 2016, 10:18 pm

chili gassin them chi n*ggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a ho* in the p*ssy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: p*ssy don't mean sh*t to southside chi n*ggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:

User avatar
BuffaloCriss
underboss
Posts: 1620
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 19th, 2016, 10:19 pm

CHAMP wrote::ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: now this confirms you n*ggas leg shooters :whaat:
BluntedUp wrote:
CHAMP wrote:Then yall tried to shoot a ho* in her p*ssy :ohlawd: f*ck is wrong with yall n*ggas
:lol:

sh*t gettin so bad that its goin from killin kids to killin bitches reproductive system all together.

Left my man's thigh lookin life swiss cheese too :smh:

yall rather what n*ggas to die :cmon: :yeahaight:

User avatar
BuffaloCriss
underboss
Posts: 1620
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 19th, 2016, 10:20 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:chili gassin them chi n*ggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a ho* in the p*ssy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: p*ssy don't mean sh*t to southside chi n*ggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:
this ain't funny :cmon: lives have been lost

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:21 pm

My thing is how the f*ck a n*gga manages to get shot in the leg 9 times..like a n*gga had to be literally dead a$$ aiming for his sh*t for him to get hit that many times. f*ck yall n*ggas shooting and not shooting to kill for, just shooting n*ggas in they legs? Df :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :whaat:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:chili gassin them chi n*ggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a ho* in the p*ssy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: p*ssy don't mean sh*t to southside chi n*ggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19326
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2016, 10:22 pm

n*ggas did a video about guns with no guns

Got caught lackin

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25451
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Chicago n*ggas lookin for legs kids and bitches like this right now
Image

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:24 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Chicago n*ggas lookin for legs kids and bitches like this right now
Image
NameanTheNewMod wrote:n*ggas did a video about guns with no guns

Got caught lackin
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by HoodProphet » April 19th, 2016, 10:25 pm

The Chicago obsession saga continues :whaat:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:27 pm

HoodProphet wrote:The Chicago obsession saga continues :whaat:
Shut yo white a$$ up :whaat:

Post Reply