Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 12th, 2016, 9:40 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nQ9VEeriBvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:whaat: Weak a$$ sh*t :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that damn kick gets some jeans with more room this n*gga legs cant even breath to kick :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: dat sh*t was super weak, dat is how northside n*ggas of the city fight in Georgia ,from macon to the A, etc :lmao: living in lil mexico got they fight game weak az hell :lmao: lookin like blakk surenos :ohlawd: :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:42 pm

SXSW wrote:You can't even quit typing me so how you gone quit the site :hmm:
But if u got banned right now yo a$$ would make a new account :ohhh: :lol: shut this how down? n*gga please that's why made 4 other accounts right? And tried to accuse me of random n*ggas to justify the reasons yo a$$ almost hit the triple digits in accounts? :discust: :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:44 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
:umhm: :lol:
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:
:lmao:...i already know mane...i been said he wasn't from the M..when he used to say some sh*t that was wrong as f*ck about the city...all he do is research old posts on here and re-post them on here like know some sh*t lol...
n*gga might have a family member that stay here but damn fool ain't from here
:umhm: when u BD but used to be GD n*ggas went through a whole transformation on here :lmao: on his Gohan fusion with Vegeta type sh*t :ohlawd:

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:44 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
But if u got banned right now yo a$$ would make a new account :ohhh: :lol: shut this how down? n*gga please that's why made 4 other accounts right? And tried to accuse me of random n*ggas to justify the reasons yo a$$ almost hit the triple digits in accounts? :discust: :lmao:
Prime example can't stop typing me. This excites you daddy K online let me talk to him Pause.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:46 pm

SXSW wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Prime example can't stop typing me. This excites you daddy K online let me talk to him Pause.
U my favorite n*gga to troll :umhm:

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:47 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:
:lmao:...i already know mane...i been said he wasn't from the M..when he used to say some sh*t that was wrong as f*ck about the city...all he do is research old posts on here and re-post them on here like know some sh*t lol...
I remember fucking with you about that he lying saying he was at the park. I got to apologize for that his ho* was safely in St. Louis laughing.

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:48 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
:umhm: when u BD but used to be GD n*ggas went through a whole transformation on here :lmao: on his Gohan fusion with Vegeta type sh*t :ohlawd:
Try again p*ssy....don't make me come thru "10mile" mane..since that's yo hood...i kno a n*gga i grew up wit stay over there

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:49 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
SXSW wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
U my favorite n*gga to troll :umhm:
Papi K-DAWG know but I can't be your father Cuz. Go visit him in the pinta he need commissary.

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:52 pm

SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
I remember fucking with you about that he lying saying he was at the park. I got to apologize for that his ho* was safely in St. Louis laughing.
Lol its all goody bruh...my patnah nem was throwing a Lil park by those apts but it started raining that day so they moved it to the house...nobody walked past the park mane that fool was lying

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:53 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lol its all goody bruh...my patnah nem was throwing a Lil park by those apts but it started raining that day so they moved it to the house...nobody walked past the park mane that fool was lying
*BBQ @ the park

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:55 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lil dumb a$$ boy can't even troll right. You remember the thread he was saying he was gone meet B126D half way yo Nashville and got exposed :ohlawd:

....?
underboss

Post by ....? » April 12th, 2016, 9:56 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nQ9VEeriBvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:whaat: Weak a$$ sh*t :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that damn kick gets some jeans with more room this n*gga legs cant even breath to kick :lmao: :lmao:
That n*gga with the 12s on pants lil as f*ck bruh that sh*t ain't even cool :smh:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:58 pm

SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lil dumb a$$ boy can't even troll right. You remember the thread he was saying he was gone meet B126D half way yo Nashville and got exposed :ohlawd:
Yea then his slow as got caught lyin like was in Texas too

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Yeah he typed my name on that one :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:03 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Even though u said it :ohlawd:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:04 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Yea then his slow as got caught lyin like was in Texas too
:lmao: :lmao: ain't no "caught" that was pure Trollin I posted a pic of waffles for that n*gga :umhm:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 12th, 2016, 10:07 pm

SXSW wrote:You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake a$$.
I'm gone put your address up up to because you need to learn respect.

:ohhh: post that sh*t

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SXSW wrote:You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake a$$.

Please post it thehoodup is waiting :sad:

oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:

:wtf: you be the main one saying don't do you now you want me to get his a$$ :whaat:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Even though u said it :ohlawd:
Yea u right i did...i was looking for a grown person(18+)...not some 10 year old walking his Lil brother that don't count

@sxsw..lol