600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

The Chosen One
ooog

600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

Post by The Chosen One » April 6th, 2016, 2:19 am

i dont know man is there not any women in Chicago? n*ggas is too worried bout other n*ggas out there :lol:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CvCISir55jc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: 600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 6th, 2016, 2:35 am

:lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap a$$ $500 .223

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2016, 3:14 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote::lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap a$$ $500 .223
hispanics run nyc :shrug: dominicans & ricans got sh*t locked...

that $500 rifle is better than them razors them nyc n*ggas be carrying :lol:

no buck fifties today :umhm:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 6th, 2016, 3:15 am

all i see is a lick :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 4:29 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote::lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap a$$ $500 .223
hispanics run nyc :shrug: dominicans & ricans got sh*t locked...

that $500 rifle is better than them razors them nyc n*ggas be carrying :lol:

no buck fifties today :umhm:
Nyc got way less hoods than a lot of these other cities (especially chicago), yet got more shootings than all of them cept chicago. U the type of n*gga to come visit ya grandma in bay ridge with a bullet proof vest on and go back home with a new nike check on ya cheek.

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 4:33 am

Just watched the vid... thats nyc lol

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 6th, 2016, 4:45 am

Everybody in every hood across America has hammers idk y N*ggaz act like they the only ones wit hammers whenever a camera comes on.

That n*gga obviously not trying to link up wit the n*gga he got a problem wit so y keep going on about it :cmon:

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » April 6th, 2016, 5:10 am

I think That's in PA.

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 7:50 am

UptownDrunk wrote:I think That's in PA.
Might be, but i know for a fact that spanish n*gga with the yuk mouth who told son to turn the beam on is smm from soundview. Pa (except phillt) is basically another boro nowadays. Probably viewside and nem lol since he talk about runnin pa smm.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 6th, 2016, 7:52 am

Lol n*ggas sleep on PA. THem lil towns be active. And the Migos got that work out there for days :ohhh:

normandie_man
underboss

Post by normandie_man » April 6th, 2016, 8:55 am

BluntedUp wrote:Lol n*ggas sleep on PA. THem lil towns be active. And the Migos got that work out there for days :ohhh:

BE SILENT YOU BEAST

superior

Post by 123 » April 6th, 2016, 9:55 am

Not taking sides but them lil dudes got twigs for arms. If they actually do something, what they gonna do when they get locked in ny?

All I know is, when that whole NY vs. LA beef we was going on in the 90s, we were fighting these dudes. IDK of they still out there? The beef was real despite what some people say. n puffy a G.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ThlhSnRk21E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Chicago got that 600 shootings in 4 months tho which is sposed to be some kinda record. idk. ijs.. :2cents: :2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 6th, 2016, 10:02 am

True ひ Religion wrote:
UptownDrunk wrote:I think That's in PA.
Might be, but i know for a fact that spanish n*gga with the yuk mouth who told son to turn the beam on is smm from soundview. Pa (except phillt) is basically another boro nowadays. Probably viewside and nem lol since he talk about runnin pa smm.
The spanish n*ggah be putting on for murda around mckinley p's (around fat joe hood)....he fuks with other chicago n*ggahs also (i posted anotherr joint where tay 600 was chilling with them)

Also posted how edai be fuhkin with the macks uptown ..same with billionaire black & duck also chilling in bx with ybz/bloods.....so again...im not registering this so called ny ..chitown war that n*ggahs keep tryna hype up on here (same for this so called race war lol)

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 6th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them n*ggas could be mixed, mixed n*ggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

PA does get down I got people in Bethlehem and allentown, bunch of Kings and Bloods from what I know :shrug:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 6th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Ricans in Chicago have a lot of family ties to NY, NJ, and Philly. Mostly the Bronx and Brooklyn.....NY ricans rotate out here with family

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 2:46 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them n*ggas could be mixed, mixed n*ggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

PA does get down I got people in Bethlehem and allentown, bunch of Kings and Bloods from what I know :shrug:
Who the f*ck is taxin fat joe all the way in F*ck*n chicago n*gga? Fat joe a n*gga who gives no f*cks bruh, n*gga done literally poked n*ggas eyes out.... u really think some lil savage a$$ hood booger leg shooter in some bungalo on the southside of chicago somewhere is gettin paid by fat joe?

U got serious problems n*gga... u a pathological liar

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 6th, 2016, 4:13 pm

213© wrote:Not taking sides but them lil dudes got twigs for arms. If they actually do something, what they gonna do when they get locked in ny?

All I know is, when that whole NY vs. LA beef we was going on in the 90s, we were fighting these dudes. IDK of they still out there? The beef was real despite what some people say. n puffy a G.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ThlhSnRk21E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Chicago got that 600 shootings in 4 months tho which is sposed to be some kinda record. idk. ijs.. :2cents: :2cents:
they ain't the real Mexicans n chicanos, we already said new York blacks, wouldn't last 2 years with ya'll either, :umhm: the west koast blacks doing a better job ... u ain't gotta hit up , the rest of the vatos homie, mayates in new York kan't even handle Puerto riqans and Cubans :umhm:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 6th, 2016, 4:28 pm

N*ggaz on here got a real imagination wit all the lies and make believe stories pertaining to ny from people who nver been here :2cents: :cmon:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 6th, 2016, 5:07 pm

True ひ Religion wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them n*ggas could be mixed, mixed n*ggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

Who the f*ck is taxin fat joe all the way in F*ck*n chicago n*gga? Fat joe a n*gga who gives no f*cks bruh, n*gga done literally poked n*ggas eyes out.... u really think some lil savage a$$ hood booger leg shooter in some bungalo on the southside of chicago somewhere is gettin paid by fat joe?

Him & chris always say joe & somebody else who i forgot be getting taxed or robbed in chicago

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 6th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Q. wrote:
True ひ Religion wrote:

Him & chris always say joe & somebody else who i forgot be getting taxed or robbed in chicago
fat joe, dmx, 50cent and ja-rule :ohhh: payin taxes to the chi, with the money Atlanta smm ,sending ya'll :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/McBd9AnYbLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]