FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post Reply
normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by normandie_man » March 25th, 2016, 12:54 pm

FRIDAY FREESTYLE SO HERE COMES THE HUNT/MY POWER FORWARD NO POINT GUARDING THIS PUMP/CRASH YOUR BASKET NO CASE SOLVING THIS CHUMP/AM OUTLINING MY CASE FILE TO STYLE ON THESE BUMS/ THAT'S THE SHINNING SMITH AND WEST IF I DUMP/ THESE n*ggas DYING THEY BAPTIZED WITH THIS LUMP/ THEY ACT WILD BUT STAY SILENT THEN JUMP/ WHO'S KING KUT THROAT AND JUAN IS A CERTIFIED CHUMP/ BUT AM SERIOUS AND SERIOUS IS ALWAYS ALIVE/ YOU AND YOUR GUYS IS THE DEPRIVED/ I SEE THE THIRST IN YOUR EYES/IN EL SEGUNDO YOU WILL TRY/OR MAYBE YOU DIE//YOU BE PHIFE DOG IN THE RIDE BEFORE YOU REACH FORTY FIVE/ / WEST COAST POLTERGEIST/ WATTS UP NOTARIZE/TOWN BIZ CAUGHT THE BIZ NOW THE BAY MORTIFIED/MR DARE YOU A b*tch HAVE YOUR HOOD MEMORIALIZED/LOS 2 THREE VANDALIZE/NORMANDIE CANDLE GUYS / BUT WHAT I DOO DOO CHEEKS/ WILD VOODO SPEAKS/SPIRIT OF SATAN IN A GUN NOW YOUR BOO BOO LEAKS/ I NEED SOME NU NU CHEEKS/ MRS HUSTLE FREAKS/BUT COWARD n*ggas ON THE PROWLS BUT WHEN WILL THESE COWARDS CEASE/ I KEEP THAT COWARD PEACE/IF TOMORROW SPEAK/ILL PUNCH HIS LINE FASTER THAN DON DEMORCO BEATS/ "










OVER YOUR HEAD BARZ RE-CAP

1) that's the shining smith and west if i jump
2) or maybe you die you be phife dog in the ride before your reach 45
3)

....?
underboss
Posts: 1298
Joined: May 6th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by ....? » March 25th, 2016, 12:55 pm

Bruh shut yo lame a$$ up don't nobody wanna hear this sh*t

normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by normandie_man » March 25th, 2016, 1:51 pm

....? wrote:Bruh shut yo lame a$$ up don't nobody wanna hear this sh*t



eat a d*ck no homo

User avatar
JANK
og
Posts: 12231
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 11:44 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by JANK » March 25th, 2016, 4:31 pm

You gone die on normandie and get posted on this website, one call have my n*ggas at your head like some head lice, choppa wit the red light, freeze him and his dear like some head lights,

Why the f*ck you rappin tough though, while yo pockets full of dust broke, Russian army choppa longer than a jump rope, when my n*gga let the pump smoke, get your lungs broke, blow out All the cigarette and blunt smoke,

Come through your candle light full of Apple crown, whoever round tell em why I had to clap you down

Stop crying b*tch he gone he sleep, deceased, then kick ya teddy bears cross the street, beast

And you rappin bout ya case file, that's straight wild, the description said you ran away from home as a raped child, I break down straight clowns with a straight smile, your river flow is hudson n*gga mine straight nile

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 25th, 2016, 5:26 pm

normandie_man wrote:FRIDAY FREESTYLE SO HERE COMES THE HUNT/MY POWER FORWARD NO POINT GUARDING THIS PUMP/CRASH YOUR BASKET NO CASE SOLVING THIS CHUMP/AM OUTLINING MY CASE FILE TO STYLE ON THESE BUMS/ THAT'S THE SHINNING SMITH AND WEST IF I DUMP/ THESE n*ggas DYING THEY BAPTIZED WITH THIS LUMP/ THEY ACT WILD BUT STAY SILENT THEN JUMP/ WHO'S KING KUT THROAT AND JUAN IS A CERTIFIED CHUMP/ BUT AM SERIOUS AND SERIOUS IS ALWAYS ALIVE/ YOU AND YOUR GUYS IS THE DEPRIVED/ I SEE THE THIRST IN YOUR EYES/IN EL SEGUNDO YOU WILL TRY/OR MAYBE YOU DIE//YOU BE PHIFE DOG IN THE RIDE BEFORE YOU REACH FORTY FIVE/ / WEST COAST POLTERGEIST/ WATTS UP NOTARIZE/TOWN BIZ CAUGHT THE BIZ NOW THE BAY MORTIFIED/MR DARE YOU A b*tch HAVE YOUR HOOD MEMORIALIZED/LOS 2 THREE VANDALIZE/NORMANDIE CANDLE GUYS / BUT WHAT I DOO DOO CHEEKS/ WILD VOODO SPEAKS/SPIRIT OF SATAN IN A GUN NOW YOUR BOO BOO LEAKS/ I NEED SOME NU NU CHEEKS/ MRS HUSTLE FREAKS/BUT COWARD n*ggas ON THE PROWLS BUT WHEN WILL THESE COWARDS CEASE/ I KEEP THAT COWARD PEACE/IF TOMORROW SPEAK/ILL PUNCH HIS LINE FASTER THAN DON DEMORCO BEATS/ "


:ohhh: :discust: :lmao: :lmao: good sh*t ima have ta get u tho ill write somethin wen i get to da house







OVER YOUR HEAD BARZ RE-CAP

1) that's the shining smith and west if i jump
2) or maybe you die you be phife dog in the ride before your reach 45
3)

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 25th, 2016, 5:26 pm

JANK wrote:You gone die on normandie and get posted on this website, one call have my n*ggas at your head like some head lice, choppa wit the red light, freeze him and his dear like some head lights,

Why the f*ck you rappin tough though, while yo pockets full of dust broke, Russian army choppa longer than a jump rope, when my n*gga let the pump smoke, get your lungs broke, blow out All the cigarette and blunt smoke,

Come through your candle light full of Apple crown, whoever round tell em why I had to clap you down

Stop crying b*tch he gone he sleep, deceased, then kick ya teddy bears cross the street, beast

And you rappin bout ya case file, that's straight wild, the description said you ran away from home as a raped child, I break down straight clowns with a straight smile, your river flow is hudson n*gga mine straight nile
:ohhh: :approve:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 25th, 2016, 6:21 pm

SO YOU THINK THA BAY MORTAFIED/CLAIMIN YOU THA POLTERGIEST/
THOSE SPOKEN LIES GET YOU FRIED/NOT 1 TO SOCIALIZE/
GAVE ME A REASON YO SPEAKIN JUST STOPPED YO BREATIN/
WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WONT SAVE YOU WATS BEEF TO VEGANS
A BEAST A DEMON NO ANGELS LEFT IN THIS REGION
TRIGGER SQUEEZIN DONT BEEF UNLESS DEATH IS WHAT U SEEKIN
WELCOME TO THA EA$T ALL SHOTS/NORMANDY ACTS LIKE A COP
HERES A SHOT TO MAKE YA STOP/GOT YA TWITCHIN WHEN YA BODY DROP
HITTIN THA WEB FA INFO STEALIN VIDS AND PICS THO
TOOK THA BAIT WE FISHIN PRECISION DONT NEED AN EXTENDO
PISTOL PACKIN SOLO BOLO .380 FA WHEN ITS SLOW THO
HOODUP ASK FA PICS BUT NOT THIS K AND THIS FO FO
BOUT THIS FONK IM IN A STOLO HIT EM UP THEN LET IT GO THO
n*ggas WANNA THINK WITH THEY d*ck SET EM WITH A HO THO


ALIL somethin usually write on beats matterfact should do 1 where we all use the same beat

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 25th, 2016, 6:24 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:SO YOU THINK THA BAY MORTAFIED/CLAIMIN YOU THA POLTERGIEST/
THOSE SPOKEN LIES GET YOU FRIED/NOT 1 TO SOCIALIZE/
GAVE ME A REASON YO SPEAKIN JUST STOPPED YO BREATIN/
WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WONT SAVE YOU WATS BEEF TO VEGANS
A BEAST A DEMON NO ANGELS LEFT IN THIS REGION
TRIGGER SQUEEZIN DONT BEEF UNLESS DEATH IS WHAT U SEEKIN
WELCOME TO THA EA$T ALL SHOTS NO PEACE /NORMANDY ACTS LIKE A COP TIL THAT HEART BEAT CEASE
HERES A SHOT TO MAKE YA STOP/GOT YA TWITCHIN WHEN YA BODY DROP
HITTIN THA WEB FA INFO STEALIN VIDS AND PICS THO
TOOK THA BAIT WE FISHIN PRECISION DONT NEED AN EXTENDO
PISTOL PACKIN SOLO BOLO .380 FA WHEN ITS SLOW THO
HOODUP ASK FA PICS BUT NOT THIS K AND THIS FO FO
BOUT THIS FONK IM IN A STOLO HIT EM UP THEN LET IT GO THO
n*ggas WANNA THINK WITH THEY d*ck SET EM WITH A HO THO


ALIL somethin usually write on beats matterfact should do 1 where we all use the same beat
THE OTHER 1 FORGOT TO WRITE EVERYTHING HAD TO WRITE sh*t TWICE WITH THAT SIGN IN sh*t F*ck*n UP

Da.reg
underboss
Posts: 1744
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by Da.reg » March 25th, 2016, 6:46 pm

It's in the west section like he said it would be on Wednesday Nigs

User avatar
JANK
og
Posts: 12231
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 11:44 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by JANK » March 25th, 2016, 7:07 pm

Do a beat that'll be cool, n*ggas could battle or make a lil track

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 25th, 2016, 7:08 pm

JANK wrote:Do a beat that'll be cool, n*ggas could battle or make a lil track
i did a lil thread fa that too i put my lil freestyle in it to a beat ill make it go to tha top of tha thread so u can check it out

normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by normandie_man » March 25th, 2016, 10:27 pm

JANK wrote:You gone die on normandie and get posted on this website, one call have my n*ggas at your head like some head lice, choppa wit the red light, freeze him and his dear like some head lights,

Why the f*ck you rappin tough though, while yo pockets full of dust broke, Russian army choppa longer than a jump rope, when my n*gga let the pump smoke, get your lungs broke, blow out All the cigarette and blunt smoke,

Come through your candle light full of Apple crown, whoever round tell em why I had to clap you down

Stop crying b*tch he gone he sleep, deceased, then kick ya teddy bears cross the street, beast

And you rappin bout ya case file, that's straight wild, the description said you ran away from home as a raped child, I break down straight clowns with a straight smile, your river flow is hudson n*gga mine straight nile



YOUR BODY GONNA JANK /WHAT THE f*ck DID YOU THINK/ CATCH YOUR a$$ BY THE POOL CHOKE YOU OUT HAVE A DRINK/ KICK THE BODY TILL IT STANK/YOU NO BODY AND YOU STANK/ EVERY BODY IS A TANK/ BUT GET BARZ BEHIND LINES NOW THEY TRAPPED AND FEELING TENSE/ YOU A CHIMP/BANANA CLIP WILL LEAVE YOU LIMP/ AM PIMP SMACKING ho*s OR TRICKY SIMPS/ YOU A TRICK/BUT AM SICK/IF HIM SEE HAMMERS IT'S LEGIT/ DOT MY EYE NO PATCH MY EYE WHEN AM STORY TELLING AM SLICK RICK/BITCHES THICK SOME IS SLIM/SET YOU UP AND SHOOT YOUR LIMBS/OUT TO WIN SO I SIN/BULLETS PENETRATE YOUR CHIN/Y AND OUR b*tch GETS PENETRATED REGULATED AND AM IN/ THEM MY FRIEND/AND HIS BOYS/ SIDE ho*s IS THE SOURCE OF WARS/BUT THE STREETS IS KEEPING SCORES/ MR JANK DONE HIT THE FLOOR/AND HIS FLESH ROOTS WITH MANURE"

normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by normandie_man » March 25th, 2016, 11:06 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:SO YOU THINK THA BAY MORTAFIED/CLAIMIN YOU THA POLTERGIEST/
THOSE SPOKEN LIES GET YOU FRIED/NOT 1 TO SOCIALIZE/
GAVE ME A REASON YO SPEAKIN JUST STOPPED YO BREATIN/
WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WONT SAVE YOU WATS BEEF TO VEGANS
A BEAST A DEMON NO ANGELS LEFT IN THIS REGION
TRIGGER SQUEEZIN DONT BEEF UNLESS DEATH IS WHAT U SEEKIN
WELCOME TO THA EA$T ALL SHOTS/NORMANDY ACTS LIKE A COP
HERES A SHOT TO MAKE YA STOP/GOT YA TWITCHIN WHEN YA BODY DROP
HITTIN THA WEB FA INFO STEALIN VIDS AND PICS THO
TOOK THA BAIT WE FISHIN PRECISION DONT NEED AN EXTENDO
PISTOL PACKIN SOLO BOLO .380 FA WHEN ITS SLOW THO
HOODUP ASK FA PICS BUT NOT THIS K AND THIS FO FO
BOUT THIS FONK IM IN A STOLO HIT EM UP THEN LET IT GO THO
n*ggas WANNA THINK WITH THEY d*ck SET EM WITH A HO THO


ALIL somethin usually write on beats matterfact should do 1 where we all use the same beat




IF I WAS TWELVE I PROBABLY HAVE TO BOOK YOU TOWN/YOUR YUK MOUTH TOO SHORT I WILL COOK YOUR TOWN/YOU B EASY OR BE SHOCK GEE AM DELETING CLOWNS/MY POCKETS FAT A DOOM AM RICHIE RICH WITH POUNDS/OR MC HAMMER ON THE JACKA BOY I DEAD THIS ROUND/WITH MY CONCEPTUAL SOUND/NORMANDIE JUST SHOWED YOU HOW TO REP YOUR TOWN/ BUT WHAT'S MOBBING BLOOD AM WILD CRAZY/ KEEP A MAC ON THE MAC ARTHUR SPEEDING THE FIVE EIGHTY/ WITH MY LADY/AND A FEW MORE TOYS/ KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR WHO IS IT OH AM MOZZIES'S BOY/ OPEN UP BOOM BOOM WATCH THE ARM DEPLOY/SHOOTING SHOTS OFF THE D SEE LIKE AM COLT MCCOY/GET IT DC REDSKIN COLT MCCOY/n*gga GOT A THIRD EYE LIKE ILLINOIS/ 10 SHOT WILL SEEK YOU AND DESTROY/IF MY SQUAD DEPLOY/BUT YOU UNEMPLOYED/NEVER BELIEVE THE INTERNET MY WORDS ARE NULL IN VOID/ SO WHAT IT DOES MOBB OWE NO MISS DIRECTION/ TO FIGURE OUT MY INTELLECT YOUR NEED DEEP DISSECTION/ BUT INSTEAD YOU PREJUDGE ME AND DISRESPECTED/SO I DISINFECTED/ ANY SHOT I RESURRECTED AND INTERCEPTED/ REST IN PEACE JACKA PHIFE DOG STYLE INTERJECTED/ FLIP A BAR EVERY SENTENCE TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTED/ BOY AM STILL INVESTING/ NO PILL DIGESTING/ KEEPING GODS LAWS BECAME MY REALEST WEAPONS/ YEAH THE REALEST LESSON/ROLLING UP THE WORD AND BLOW THE REALEST LESSON/AND I DON'T MEAN STONE THIS THE REAL NOT JETSSON/"

Da.reg
underboss
Posts: 1744
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by Da.reg » March 25th, 2016, 11:08 pm

What about the one in the west section!!?!? Why you switch it

normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by normandie_man » March 25th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Da.reg wrote:What about the one in the west section!!?!? Why you switch it

i didn't they just came on here so i said f*ck it..the one in the west was just me and you

Da.reg
underboss
Posts: 1744
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Re: FREESTLY FRIDAY WATTS THE DEAL

Post by Da.reg » March 25th, 2016, 11:50 pm

normandie_man wrote:
Da.reg wrote:What about the one in the west section!!?!? Why you switch it

i didn't they just came on here so i said f*ck it..the one in the west was just me and you
b*tch a$$ n*ggas man

Post Reply