-columbus,ohio : 7yo boy killed caught in crossfire between bloods & crips

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: -columbus,ohio : 7yo boy killed caught in crossfire between bloods & crips

Post by Quiet-Q » March 17th, 2016, 11:35 pm

At the end of the day that sh*t aint holding no weight in either city..so its safe to say it is an endagered species in both because n*ggahs aint jackin it heavy in either city..block crews run both

superior

Post by 441 » March 17th, 2016, 11:37 pm

Q. wrote:What side of town was you at where they hold a "presence"?
I ain't familiar with DC I just know what I seen out there.. I seen some blood n*ggas out there and a Smm tagging on the side of the building :shrug: I'm a Carolina n*gga

superior

Post by 441 » March 17th, 2016, 11:39 pm

I don't know about DC gang politics my dude

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 17th, 2016, 11:41 pm

I feel you ..overall like you said MAJORITY places have b & c..but you have some spots thats still living like they city is still in the 1980's as far as gang sh*t is concerned(keeping original crews)

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » March 18th, 2016, 12:09 am

Q. wrote:I feel you ..overall like you said MAJORITY places have b & c..but you have some spots thats still living like they city is still in the 1980's as far as gang sh*t is concerned(keeping original crews)
I'm King and tbh i agree with you in the fact that you respect homegrown/block crews more, it feels type weird that New York, a place thats world renowned for setting trends , when it comes our gangs and crews they are all from out of town. I will say this though in our defence , Kings,Bloods, and Crips might be from out of town originally but theres New York born sets/factions/hoods of all 3 gangs in states up and down the east coast

superior

Post by 441 » March 18th, 2016, 12:23 am

That's what I'm saying.. Gangs are everywhere..

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 23rd, 2016, 10:08 am

Posted today...
dc finest1000 wrote:if a n*gga in dc claiming any gang he aint from here or he came from somwhere else and they keep that sh*t lowkey we bang our block and thats coming from a uptown veteren r.h.c.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 23rd, 2016, 10:51 am

E.T.G wrote:Crips & Bloods are everywhere in the US fucc n*ggas on thehoodup that say otherwise.. Any state/city you go to is gonna have em.. May not be that deep in numbers but that don't mean they on the endangered species list.. You always gonna find them C'z & B'z somewhere :2cents:
Theres no bloods or crips in the chi.....

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 23rd, 2016, 11:04 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
E.T.G wrote:Crips & Bloods are everywhere in the US fucc n*ggas on thehoodup that say otherwise.. Any state/city you go to is gonna have em.. May not be that deep in numbers but that don't mean they on the endangered species list.. You always gonna find them C'z & B'z somewhere :2cents:
Be careful...@n*ggahs gonna whip out the prince englewood video with them on "they blood sh*t"

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 23rd, 2016, 11:23 am

Q. wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
Be careful...@n*ggahs gonna whip out the prince englewood video with them on "they blood sh*t"
Lol rite....... :2cents:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 23rd, 2016, 4:20 pm

naw never every city Tha Bay got a few cities with no crips or bloods unless they move in from else where even then they dont rep in Oakland aint no crips or bloods

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 23rd, 2016, 4:31 pm

GDs, Latin Kings, Bloods everywhere :shrug: . Honestly think Kings bigger then GDs and Bloods

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 23rd, 2016, 4:39 pm

gea bkuz sp*cs is deeper so surenos n kings gonna be bigger, but they still ain't harder than the travs n foes individually :stoned: :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jKK5XBahAts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]