Big Trouble little China!!

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Re: Big Trouble little China!!

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 14th, 2016, 8:54 pm

Wussup wit this Thread tho, I know Chili and Ref aint gay but got damn yall would get sentenced in a court case tryin to prove it after this one tho :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 8:55 pm

Namean wrote:U still get a side eye for making a thread about Asians having little dicks.n it really didn't get dude mad u just made him post mad dicks in here.this thread kinda backfired fam
f*ggot be lookin under his male patient's gowns and sh*t comparing sizes talkin bout "we all know" like n*gga? I dont even look for them type of stats :ohlawd:

then scrolling down i seen a d*ck on here. Man n*ggas on here :smh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Namean wrote:U still get a side eye for making a thread about Asians having little dicks.n it really didn't get dude mad u just made him post mad dicks in here.this thread kinda backfired fam

:lol: nah it got to him.. he went to google or his gay stash of pics and posted asians with big dicks, and posted that bullshit to prove a point. and really i dont think bout dude but he been making threads about me talkin sh*t and since i dont know sh*t about him like he knows about me i just went in on him being asian and mad cuz he has a small d*ck

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
f*ggot be lookin under his male patient's gowns and sh*t comparing sizes talkin bout "we all know" like n*gga? I dont even look for them type of stats :ohlawd:

now u starting light skin :comeon: .. u might aswell be f*g since yo fatass aint getting no p*ssy

oog

Post by » March 14th, 2016, 9:30 pm

Chili did some gay sh*t with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy sh*t up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

No way I'd condone this thread and this not the first one chili made that was suspect. The one he made about me when we lit his a$$ up and he changed his name to The Chosen One.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:41 pm

RecuSanT wrote:Chili did some gay sh*t with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy sh*t up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

No way I'd condone this thread and this not the first one chili made that was suspect. The one he made about me when we lit his a$$ up and he changed his name to The Chosen One.

i dont know why his a$$ going in on me either. must cuz i be F*ck*n them asian girls. but f*ck no u didnt lit sh*t up. i went to bed or the gym then u responded with a bunch of other n*ggas, when i was waitin for yo a$$ to respond.

and i can name a gang of suspect sh*t all u n*ggas said in topics but i dont care too and the warriors game is on...

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 9:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:

now u starting light skin :comeon: .. u might aswell be f*g since yo fatass aint getting no p*ssy
I ain't lite skin batty mon. U gettin backpage p*ssy. Sometimes it ain't even p*ssy lol. THats what made u come up with this thread. #Facts :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:

I ain't lite skin batty mon. U gettin backpage p*ssy. Sometimes it ain't even p*ssy lol. THats what made u come up with this thread. #Facts :ohhh:

u mad? thought u dont want to do a back n forth with me but u keep talking.. u win ok the game is ok

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:06 pm

what type of n*gga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other n*ggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this n*gga prob got that sh*t still saved n*ggas be talkin bout p*ssy on here n*gga where the p*ssy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 10:09 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:what type of n*gga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other n*ggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this n*gga prob got that sh*t still saved n*ggas be talkin bout p*ssy on here n*gga where the p*ssy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti
gucci

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:10 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:what type of n*gga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other n*ggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this n*gga prob got that sh*t still saved n*ggas be talkin bout p*ssy on here n*gga where the p*ssy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti
gucci
:tiphat:

Da.reg
underboss

Post by Da.reg » March 14th, 2016, 10:15 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:Just eat healthy food and jelk dogg :shrug2:
Oh for real??

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 14th, 2016, 10:16 pm

:shrug: this song?

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2k2C_BK2JT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Barnone Wayz wrote::shrug: this song?

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2k2C_BK2JT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

naw the song that plays on the 1st page it starts off with yo gotti talkin but it says bricks bricks all white bricks gucci spit 1st tho

Obadyahu
corporal

Post by Obadyahu » March 14th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Who told this n*gga to post d*ck pics

:ohlawd: :discust:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 15th, 2016, 12:28 am

:2cents: it hella backfired ohno. I bodied this n*gga corn dogg. How in the f*ck was I supposed to prove that Asians be having big dicks and some N*ggaz is small as f*ck without posting facts (pics) for real, f*ck some of y'all b*tch a$$ N*ggaz that's hatin, I was damned if I do and damned if I don't :smh: I rather show the proof rather than bickering with u illogical N*ggaz. Since I'm not a homo and I got an 8+ hangin between my legs I could give a f*ck about showin u N*ggaz a couple pipes. Y'all N*ggaz who that offended either closet homos or I got u feelin some kind of way cus u see that myth is false y'all N*ggaz ain't packin on all of us that's some Santa Claus make believe sh*t :2cents: foh chili that sh*t backfired on you

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 15th, 2016, 12:32 am

RecuSanT wrote:Chili did some gay sh*t with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy sh*t up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

Y'all need to put yourself in my shoes. Word of mouth ain't sh*t if I say Asians packin and N*ggaz is small too :2cents: :cmon: the f*ck would u have done? I ain't no homo I don't give a f*ck. What y'all gon do, pull my hoodup card? :foh: :jerk:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 15th, 2016, 12:35 am

I ain't save sh*t town. I copy and paste that sh*t I ain't homo that sh*t don't touch my nerve :cmon:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 15th, 2016, 12:37 am

Da.reg wrote:
KhmerHustla wrote:Just eat healthy food and jelk dogg :shrug2:
Oh for real??
Yea man... Lotta N*ggaz don't know about jelking. I be baring too many endless fruits on y'all ungrateful a$$ :smh:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 15th, 2016, 12:43 am

KhmerHustla wrote:I bodied this lil d*ck n*gga chilis thread and debunked his immature a$$ myths. N*ggaz quiet now feelin some type uh way bout my 8.4 huh :wow: I feel like stone cold in this lonely a$$ ring after cleaning house n*gga throw me a beer

:2cents: