Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Niiggaaaaa » March 12th, 2016, 4:23 am

real sh*t doe. got a uncle dat jus got out doin 20. all that rape and sh*t aint really goin down like iot was back in the day. sh*t still grimey doe.

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Niiggaaaaa » March 12th, 2016, 4:26 am

The Chosen One wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:but damn, its f*cked up when u get older and work in the hospital. cuz i seen patients who lost the fight and ended up on a ventilator or fell back and cracked they head and died and now a simple fist fight got a n*gga in prison for murder..
dat's the part of my argument tho, errbody got better health than me and exercise, while I turn down my homegurls opportunity to run at the track with her, or gym :lmao: I be like bihhh, u know im a kool as a fan hood n*gga, we make not exercising look good, she would have loved yo nerd a$$ tho :lmao: but still kame to me for some freaky head n d*ck :comeon: u be eating out them patients while ,they morphine up huh :ohlawd: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lol:

:wow:
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 6:35 am

UaLameBro wrote:nah u gassin chili like a mfa :lol: fr doe chili if u gon cop sumn u need to get the junt i got, a s&w 327. i got mine for 790 i think i can remember rn, i aint cop dat out da store doe. its a 8 shot 357 mag/ 38 spl n frame(large). they run about 1.1k in the stores but idk how much they cost in cali if they even in cali

Lil Sin im diff.. yall like them lil baby guns. i dont, i like them assault rifles and high powered weapons that tear sh*t up. if a war popped off in the states or even a race war what that lil a$$ gun going to do? i know yo lil sh*t would split a n*gga in 2, but i want some sh*t that hit men women and children, tearing trees down, stopping cars, making a crowd of people to think about is this really worth it..

Lil Sin coming to war with this sh*t :lol:

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » March 12th, 2016, 10:17 am

murksiderock wrote:There's some truth to it, but none of yall n*ggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but n*ggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a n*gga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a p*ssy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. n*ggas know how I give it up...
n*gga,I did 6 years in state prison, and dude in the video is 100% right,n*ggas who shooters,alot of them turn p*ssy in there,and you a coward as well fam.

But do some shooters get respect? Yea,but they also not afraid to fight, those the ones that get respect, them others ones? f*ck no

oog

Post by » March 12th, 2016, 10:21 am

UaLameBro wrote:ik thts why i f*ck wit ga, u dont need a permit to buy guns and u can ride wit a loaded gun in your car without a permit :ehh:
Same here and I'm legit as well.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » March 12th, 2016, 10:27 am

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
Q. wrote:Which is also pussino @n*ggahs having to jump n*ggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make n*ggahs real or realer then a n*ggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame a$$ n*gga lol
You & murkside had words?
Many words
Shut up, square... :facepalm:

This bum from Texas a sideline n*gga, that was established years ago, no rap for you, clown...

@Q, but you already said on here before you never been up north. I'm not assuming nothing, at this point, we both been on the hood up for years. All the n*ggas in this thread, I'm the only n*gga who did crazy time. You know like I know, this topic and other topics come up every year, so sh*t like jail and prison already been discussed...

I don't wear jail as a badge of honor. But when n*ggas is speculating on the jails but ain't been in there themselves, you have no credibility to speak firsthand. This n*gga sound salty, but I'm tell you a little known fact about jail that you wouldn't know unless you pulled mad time: mad n*ggas who got hands and can fight are pussies. Yall n*ggas don't know that, though, and I tired of explaining this sh*t...

Anybody can knuckle up. I can tell you bout n*ggas with fight game but are pussies otherwise; fighting ain't the only measure of a man, and fighting ain't never made anybody more "real" than shooting a n*gga or anything else. Some n*ggas can fight good, some cant...

@everyone else:

Never was I a n*gga who got the fight knocked outta me. I was fighting my whole life--in schools, in the neighborhood, etc. I went off to do a bid 3 days after I turned 17. I spent 38 months in like 21-22 fights/riots/brawls, etc. Everything you n*ggas speculating about jail, I seen it or did it. I got out at 20 and went straight back to the block, minus the fighting. I've done a total of 5 yes in jails and prisons. I fight there...

I ain't fighting a n*gga in the streets, and like I said, my rep is verified in different hoods on the East Coast. Only a n*gga who ain't a shooter would say n*ggas "ready to do time" instead of fighting; aunt sh*t to do with that. I've had one shooting charge my entire life, and beat that, and I been playing with guns since I was a teenager...

Rarely have I had n*ggas try me, but when it happened, n*ggas already know, Rock burning em up. Just how it go...

@stopplayin, I did 5 n*gga, and he ain't 100% right. I know shooters who soft, I know shooters who ain't soft. This n*gga in the video is a jail n*gga, I know the type. It's closer to 50/50 than 100% right...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 12th, 2016, 10:31 am

Murkside i said i never been upnorth..you said nobody in here never been in jail or did a bid(last i checked ny jails aint upnorth)..you basically turned the topic into about you basically...nobody said who did nore time then you..if you was soft none of that..if the shoe dont fit dont wear it bro..you pretty much came in here & turned it about you when n*ggahs was speaking in general

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 12th, 2016, 10:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:nah u gassin chili like a mfa :lol: fr doe chili if u gon cop sumn u need to get the junt i got, a s&w 327. i got mine for 790 i think i can remember rn, i aint cop dat out da store doe. its a 8 shot 357 mag/ 38 spl n frame(large). they run about 1.1k in the stores but idk how much they cost in cali if they even in cali

Lil Sin im diff.. yall like them lil baby guns. i dont, i like them assault rifles and high powered weapons that tear sh*t up. if a war popped off in the states or even a race war what that lil a$$ gun going to do? i know yo lil sh*t would split a n*gga in 2, but i want some sh*t that hit men women and children, tearing trees down, stopping cars, making a crowd of people to think about is this really worth it..

:lmao: :ohlawd: damn lil sin, get chili up off u ,talkin about u going yu gonna be shooting lil .380 bullets in a race war :ohlawd: :lmao:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » March 12th, 2016, 11:11 am

it BEEN a race war you dumb a$$ hobrew :comeon:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 4:36 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:it BEEN a race war you dumb a$$ hobrew :comeon:

really its a one sided war then :yeahright:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 12th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Ima shooter and my opps are shooters so f*ck a fist fight, I went to prison at 17 was the youngest in the dorm and I did fine :tiphat: so I don't agree with all this shooters are soft wen they get to prison blah blah, I'm a living example.

G-Stack
underboss

Post by G-Stack » March 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm

Frfr that fighting sh*t don't mean nothing in the streets. Leave that 2 the lil n*ggas. You do that as shorties but as grown a$$ men out here what is squaring up goin do. The streets ain't fair. If a n*gga Rob you what you want n*ggas to say oh let's fight. Hell naw you let shots off or you let it slide. It's certain sh*t where a fist fight come to play like maybe a squabble at a club but when it come 2 the sh*t that really go on fights don't even be worth it. And shooters get respect where it's earned. If you known for puttING in work you earn respect off that. It ain't the same as n*ggas shooting just 2 shoot.

G-Stack
underboss

Post by G-Stack » March 12th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Plus half the time fights turn into shootings anyways or fights just escalate the beefs. Idk where some of yall n*ggas from but yall can't be out here for real talkin all that anti shooter sh*t or thinuking shooters is p*ssy. Most n*ggas don't got the heart 2 actually shoot at somebody so you can't just try 2 say somebody p*ssy for wanting 2 shoot.

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » March 12th, 2016, 7:49 pm

murksiderock wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
Q. wrote:Which is also pussino @n*ggahs having to jump n*ggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make n*ggahs real or realer then a n*ggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame a$$ n*gga lol
You & murkside had words?
Many words
Shut up, square... :facepalm:

This bum from Texas a sideline n*gga, that was established years ago, no rap for you, clown...

@Q, but you already said on here before you never been up north. I'm not assuming nothing, at this point, we both been on the hood up for years. All the n*ggas in this thread, I'm the only n*gga who did crazy time. You know like I know, this topic and other topics come up every year, so sh*t like jail and prison already been discussed...

I don't wear jail as a badge of honor. But when n*ggas is speculating on the jails but ain't been in there themselves, you have no credibility to speak firsthand. This n*gga sound salty, but I'm tell you a little known fact about jail that you wouldn't know unless you pulled mad time: mad n*ggas who got hands and can fight are pussies. Yall n*ggas don't know that, though, and I tired of explaining this sh*t...

Anybody can knuckle up. I can tell you bout n*ggas with fight game but are pussies otherwise; fighting ain't the only measure of a man, and fighting ain't never made anybody more "real" than shooting a n*gga or anything else. Some n*ggas can fight good, some cant...

@everyone else:

Never was I a n*gga who got the fight knocked outta me. I was fighting my whole life--in schools, in the neighborhood, etc. I went off to do a bid 3 days after I turned 17. I spent 38 months in like 21-22 fights/riots/brawls, etc. Everything you n*ggas speculating about jail, I seen it or did it. I got out at 20 and went straight back to the block, minus the fighting. I've done a total of 5 yes in jails and prisons. I fight there...

I ain't fighting a n*gga in the streets, and like I said, my rep is verified in different hoods on the East Coast. Only a n*gga who ain't a shooter would say n*ggas "ready to do time" instead of fighting; aunt sh*t to do with that. I've had one shooting charge my entire life, and beat that, and I been playing with guns since I was a teenager...

Rarely have I had n*ggas try me, but when it happened, n*ggas already know, Rock burning em up. Just how it go...

@stopplayin, I did 5 n*gga, and he ain't 100% right. I know shooters who soft, I know shooters who ain't soft. This n*gga in the video is a jail n*gga, I know the type. It's closer to 50/50 than 100% right...

I got love for you too bruh, just wanted to see that's all.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 12th, 2016, 7:54 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:it BEEN a race war you dumb a$$ hobrew :comeon:

really its a one sided war then :yeahright:

it is one sided tho i was watchin a youtube video some years back it was some white confederate flag havin n*ggas shootin gatlin guns snipers and automatics grown and kids sayin the south will rise again they been practicing for at least 10 plus years and groupin up they'll be shootin at us and n*ggas would see someone they had fonk with a knock him down while he shootin at the racist white people thats why sh*t lookin bad for us n*ggas rather be like i dont care if we go extinc or become slaves or some sh*t where they're denying whats goin on n*ggas is dumb fa real at least is a few with some since but i dont know why n*ggas think since they can shoot it out on the block they gonna be good in war

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 8:30 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

obv you dont kno sh*t about guns :shrug: if u sayin 357 mag is sum lil sh*t. u must not kno theres 357 ARs? aint no bullets besides 10-20mm sniper rifles doin all dat call of duty sh*t u talmbout, lmao u aint never even shot no ar is u even big enough for 1 :lol: since u startin out big dog status just get a ps90. lmao this is exactly what the old white dude was talmbout. n*ggas kno about shooting but dont know about tactics and gun fighting :2cents: lets get it doe :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 9:00 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

obv you dont kno sh*t about guns :shrug: if u sayin 357 mag is sum lil sh*t. u must not kno theres 357 ARs? aint no bullets besides 10-20mm sniper rifles doin all dat call of duty sh*t u talmbout, lmao u aint never even shot no ar is u even big enough for 1 :lol: since u startin out big dog status just get a ps90. lmao this is exactly what the old white dude was talmbout. n*ggas kno about shooting but dont know about tactics and gun fighting :2cents: lets get it doe :lol:

I stay in the gym!! :yeahright:

but Sin im talkin bout if a war, or real riot pop off. while them white boys using assault rifles and sniper rifles ur telling me u going to have a single shot 357.. u can use that lil sh*t in a single hood dispute but when it comes to many people u have to deal with u better keep that lil sh*t at home

i just dont want my n*gga looking like this

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLPI_p5RnR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 12th, 2016, 9:15 pm

now dat I know what ya'll talkin about, chili u wrong, a .357 mag is just as powerful with making a hole ,as a .223 bullet, a .44 mag is also, but if u trying to atleast go thru cars windows n houses windows n weaker sh*t, a .300 blackout ar, a .308, 6.5, .264-ar 15 , a .50 cal barret will, but how u fina maneuver with the last 2 I named, which need legs :lol:

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 9:17 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

I stay in the gym!! :yeahright:

ur telling me u going to have a single shot 357.. u can use that lil sh*t in a single hood dispute but when it comes to many people u have to deal with u better keep that lil sh*t at home

i just dont want my n*gga looking like this

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLPI_p5RnR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
first off i was talmbout just coppin sumn period, thts u talmbout some call of duty war sh*t. n*ggas not usin full size rifles no mo anyway, ar pistols and SBRs. and thts exactly what im talmbout :facepalm: when tf did i say i got a single shot ANYTHING? again u dnt kno nun bout guns. also its enough to just have a rifle but it comes down to what type of ammo u shootin with, what grain it is, super sonic or sub sonic, FMJ or JHP or "AP"(politician created term) rounds, sh*t like that.

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » March 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Naw Chili right, I don't think you guys thought this through. Also if it's war it doesn't matter if it has legs you find a way to move it. You think the military not moving big sh*t?