Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 2:19 am

Twamp9eOE wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Namean wrote:Blacks won't b able to pull this gun militia sh*t off that y'all talking about cuz y'all gonna shoot each other over who's going to be the leader :whaat:

Ideas that are a waste of time :whaat:

Facts!! this dumb n*gga sh*t was breeded in us.. too many n*ggas want to be the alpha male.. and n*ggas dont see we the only race who is so undivided like this. no type of structure what so ever. them n*ggas making a good case for me about them Curses.. one book foretells all of this but n*ggas still want to run to other books.. got my n*gga brown dead set on building pyramids, like that is going to help us :killself: .. we build them pyramids and them arabs going to come over here and punk our asses for that too :smh: ..

we have the strength to kick everyone a$$ other than them fucking Somoans

Bruh u know damn well them Karate Asians will beat the breaks off any race even the so called superhuman Blacks :whaat:

i just cant agree with that. we talking about average people.. not all them asians know karate moves, and truthful they petite people. i know im going have them asians pissed but its true. them ones who train in them martial arts can f*ck alot of n*ggas up, but we talkin bout the average ones. and yes asians b4 yall get all defensive i seen a cambodian dude beat the sh*t out of a black guy

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 13th, 2016, 2:27 am

Brock Lesnar wrote::lol: sooo chili, the arabs punked out blacks in east and north Africa ? :lol: :shrug:

I been thought about an all gurl gang ,years ago, but mostly for my benefit and spyin on n*ggas n using them :lol: they will go all out more than men, if they want too
thats why i thought of it mostly for my benifit :lol: :lol: :lol: naw im playin but yea they do be with it more then n*ggas to be real if you know how to talk to these females depending on the ones you choose theyll listen and do whatever they be with tha sh*t my potna been hittin me up because she see the way sh*t goin n she ready to fight and she frusturated at these n*ggas thats makin excuses i told her itll me some fam thatll ride fa me and a bunch of yall females :lol: :lol: she think thats the way it gotta be kuz most n*ggas just bitchin up but i told her we aint go be on no dumb sh*t we go train and all that :ohhh: but of course ima have to give the wome what they need :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :whew:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 2:36 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Brock Lesnar wrote::lol: sooo chili, the arabs punked out blacks in east and north Africa ? :lol: :shrug:

I been thought about an all gurl gang ,years ago, but mostly for my benefit and spyin on n*ggas n using them :lol: they will go all out more than men, if they want too
thats why i thought of it mostly for my benifit :lol: :lol: :lol: naw im playin but yea they do be with it more then n*ggas to be real if you know how to talk to these females depending on the ones you choose theyll listen and do whatever they be with tha sh*t my potna been hittin me up because she see the way sh*t goin n she ready to fight and she frusturated at these n*ggas thats makin excuses i told her itll me some fam thatll ride fa me and a bunch of yall females :lol: :lol: she think thats the way it gotta be kuz most n*ggas just bitchin up but i told her we aint go be on no dumb sh*t we go train and all that :ohhh: but of course ima have to give the wome what they need :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :whew:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikako
fresh meat

Old head tells young n*ggas thats only shooters if u aint built for the system dont come here no guns will help u

Post by Mikako » March 13th, 2016, 3:13 am

hey im brand new to this group and to lampworking over-all. i just had a question.. can anyone give me an estimate on how long 20cu. ft of oxygen will last running at 2 or 3 psi?

thanks alot

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas thats only shooters if u aint built for the system dont come here no guns will help u

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 13th, 2016, 3:41 am

Mikako wrote:hey im brand new to this group and to lampworking over-all. i just had a question.. can anyone give me an estimate on how long 20cu. ft of oxygen will last running at 2 or 3 psi?

thanks alot

wat u mean wat u talkin bout and how you new but just decide to join a convo when we talkin bout this sh*t n*gga yall feds got no surprise but yall be capturin N*ggaz tho :facepalm: so who u tryna lock up tonight tell yo folks stop followin me to my unks house tho