Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 8:52 am

Namean wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rlRD7rc3b0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Like i been saying alotta these "shooters" is pussino in general..n*ggahs need a burner on the streets & a shank behind the walls because they knucklegames aint up to par & n*ggahs cant live with the humiliation of walking outside after getting they a$$ whooped on a 1 on 1 & having people be like " thats such & such who got f*cked up by so & so"....jail pulls alotta n*ggahs cards

murksiderock
boss

Re: Old head tells young n*ggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by murksiderock » March 11th, 2016, 12:39 pm

There's some truth to it, but none of yall n*ggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but n*ggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a n*gga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a p*ssy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. n*ggas know how I give it up...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:47 pm

I know quite a few shooters who n*ggahs didnt respect (coincidentally the shooters are dead now)..so i aint agreeing with [email protected] are respected

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:51 pm

& stop assuming @who was & who wasnt locked up...not every n*ggah whose been locked up aint wearing that as a badge of honor going around bragging or even talking about it (some even are ashamed of it) ..not sayingyou right or wrong..but stop assuming unless you know n*ggahs personally

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » March 11th, 2016, 2:27 pm

I been trying to tell that lame a$$ n*gga lol

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 11th, 2016, 2:31 pm

put it like this..I grew up going through levels fighting/knives N blades n then guns.

Personally I rather clap a n*gga if I got a reason to..that's just how I feel about sh*t.

Knowing how to fight in jail don't automatically mean ur good..jail is a unfair place. I've had a few fair ones in jail but for the most part N*ggaz is mobbing on people. As long as ur not afraid to fight or get hurt and b capable of doing some damage if u have to u will be fine in jail.

Jail ain't nothin to brag about or flaunt. Going to jail don't mean u real. Just means u f*cked n got caught..it's an experience but going there doesn't instantly mean ur real jail is full of pussies.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Which is also pussino @n*ggahs having to jump n*ggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make n*ggahs real or realer then a n*ggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame a$$ n*gga lol
You & murkside had words?

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » March 11th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Q. wrote:Which is also pussino @n*ggahs having to jump n*ggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make n*ggahs real or realer then a n*ggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame a$$ n*gga lol
You & murkside had words?
Many words

Knxwledge 860
underboss

Post by Knxwledge 860 » March 11th, 2016, 3:22 pm

It dfinitely don't mean you tough or make you tough, it's for dirty corny broke n*ggas that's liable to snitch & it get a thousand times harder to get a job with that bullshit on ya record, I still feel glad I ain't have to stay in that whack sh*t too long, f*ck the system

The point I wanna make is that in Walker I did see dudes get smacked tf up & looking like fish out of water because they so use to having 7 homies or a gun with em. Especially when dudes is from big gangs like Bloods & LKs but there's plenty of them in there so they try to squad up. When a n*gga's incompetence is on that level, that's the definition of a dude that ain't built for nothing

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 3:36 pm

sh*t I always got jumped in these streets by n*ggas bigger than me n in a slim build.n*ggas never wanted to give me a fair one.I shot at n*ggas n used my razors in the past but for the most part I'm by myself n n*ggas usually like to try n mob up on n*ggas cuz they deep n feel it's easy.like the last time I got jumped in Harlem by like 20 oy n*ggas oy to my d*ck by the way, them n*ggas didn't even get me on the ground n didn't even do no damage to my face.I was swinging back catching n*ggas.n they all scattered like roaches soon as a police car pulled up on the block.

When I went down the block to my old crib to call my man's in the area n he had the whip to come get me n I had the ratchet he said n*ggas was getting locked up.n*ggas was known for just mobbing on n*ggas who was by themselves.I got some yg n*ggas to handle them n*ggas later on that year.alot of them got locked up of course n turned blood from my knowledge so yea I hate that jumping sh*t.but if u just a shooter u better have hands as well in case u in situations where u can't get access to the hammer.I know quite a few shooters who either hit rikers or up north n straight bitched up.a couple of them ran into n*ggas they shot at before so they definitely got they melon tossed cuz they didn't know how to fight :whaat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Alotta n*ggahs be shook to get a good ole fashion a$$ whooping..so they wanna play for keeps :discust:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 11th, 2016, 3:44 pm

damn @ ohnosmh, I had homies who was jumped by 9 plus n*ggas, I probably used to kan take it but now dat I do more drugs , than most on this sight n around me, :lol: site, and gotten to lazy hell to the fact, I won't even play fight with a b*tch who flirtin with me n all , I gotta get out of dat, but if 9 n*ggas or 8 jumped on me now, with my health i'll prob die :wtf2: or be in a coma, I don't drink milk, or take vitamins, my bones weak, n in the streets u think im fina be beefin with the world n be like yeah man, bra u deserve a fair 1 on 1 with me ?? :wtf: :cmon: if I got caught in his house,F*ck*n his gurl or stealing from him then i'll be prepared 2 win or lose, but if I wasn't in the wrong :shoot:

GANJASMUGGLING
general

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » March 11th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Namean wrote:
Namean wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rlRD7rc3b0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
are those lo lifes in your avatar?

i hear so much about them n*ggas lmao

nyc in the late 80s/90s seemed like a wild place

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

:ohhh: sh*t IS true n*ggas be scared to knuckle up lost one of my potnaz kuz he beat this n*gga a$$ so dude got his b*tch to set my folks up n murked em my potna kuzzn did some sh*t n was in tha same jail that n*gga was in was givin that n*gga tha bizzness :wow: cept this n*gga was on some extra gay a$$ sh*t IN JAIL of all places :facepalm: :smh: but in the streets i aint fightin more then 2 n*ggas if they big n*ggas sh*t ima a lil n*gga im just light weight buff but i know damn well i aint skrapin no 2 or 3 big n*ggas 2 n*ggas my size with one of em bein big still prob no but thats more odds im willin to take but that jumpin sh*t i dont f*ck with n*ggas been jump to death so f*ck that i see that as a form as extra weapons so im shootin but sh*t i aint had a fight in years but most n*ggas either gonna jump u or try to shoot u n*ggas wont fight to save they life n that sh*t terrible got big n*ggas afraid to fight bitches so they shootin em sh*t weak tho

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 11th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Nigguhz get the fight knokd out they a$$ ...that's y they dnt fight Nomo ...nigguhz a only squab if they think they got a easy win .I garuntee ...

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 11th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Nigguhz ain't got time for a 52 sec squabble but be ready to do time inda pen for years ...gtfoh ..

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 5:48 pm

Cocaine wrote:Nigguhz ain't got time for a 52 sec squabble but be ready to do time inda pen for years ...gtfoh ..

Unhuh

Well said

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 6:24 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:damn @ ohnosmh, I had homies who was jumped by 9 plus n*ggas, I probably used to kan take it but now dat I do more drugs , than most on this sight n around me, :lol: site, and gotten to lazy hell to the fact, I won't even play fight with a b*tch who flirtin with me n all , I gotta get out of dat, but if 9 n*ggas or 8 jumped on me now, with my health i'll prob die :wtf2: or be in a coma, I don't drink milk, or take vitamins, my bones weak, n in the streets u think im fina be beefin with the world n be like yeah man, bra u deserve a fair 1 on 1 with me ?? :wtf: :cmon: if I got caught in his house,F*ck*n his gurl or stealing from him then i'll be prepared 2 win or lose, but if I wasn't in the wrong :shoot:

The only time I really caught a beatdown n ended up in the hospital was when a b*tch lined me up,I got jumped by mad n*ggas n I got slammed from behind n just curled up on the ground trying to cover my face.that was the only time it was bad n I only ended up with a black eye.all the other times I got jumped I fought back n no real damage was done.I been in a couple of brawls with my n*ggas n cuzins but we put that work in on dudes that outnumbered us.I can't remember the last time I had a one on one to be honest.n the ones that jumped me alot of them were loud mouth tough acting tinactin type of n*ggas when they in packs but p*ssy by themselves

When I found out who jumped me that time I got the black eye,I found out the dudes were bloods that was always jumping n*ggas but were soft by themselves or around other n*ggas when they went to the key(bx n*ggas know what I'm talking about).what really made matters worse was my so called n*ggas at the time who were tough talking b's and c's who told me if I ever got into some sh*t they would ride out for me.n*ggas AIN'T EVEN RIDE OUT FOR ME WHEN I TOLD THEM WHERE THE INCIDENT TOOK PLACE.n*ggas instead asked me what was I doing over there for.they were "hype" when I told them I got jumped but oonce I said the block they turned p*ssy or had excuses not to ride out.n I used to ride out for them when they were in trouble at times.at that very moment I stopped fucking with alot of n*ggas cuz of that.I only had 2 ppl who was gonna ride out my man's n a loccette.my man's was cool with n*ggas that bitched up on me n was like "yo ohnosmh,u was just better off calling the Damn cops.these n*ggas just wanna play the block, get fresh party,n peace each other all day.they don't wanna fight n get they're clothes dirty"

As sad as my homie comment was, the n*gga was 100% correct.n*ggas only wanted to party, f*ck bitches, talk that gang sh*t when it was convenient for them.but as far as actually putting in work n fighting they was scared to.n*ggas be scared to get on punched in the face.the cops would've did a better job sad to say if I went that route cuz them n*ggas was just all talk.that's when I started to just move dolo n not rely on none of these n*ggas when it come to beef.

N u know what's funny? Once I got in the music industry, one of them n*ggas had the audacity to ask me to help put them on.I was like FOH n*gga the fucking nerve

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 6:28 pm

ReggaeAirhorn wrote:
Namean wrote:
are those lo lifes in your avatar?

i hear so much about them n*ggas lmao

nyc in the late 80s/90s seemed like a wild place

Yea those are the lo lifes