Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Post by Quiet-Q » March 3rd, 2016, 9:18 am

Belvidere man guilty of murder in gang-related fatal shooting

Ricardo Figueroa
By Lindsey Holden
Staff writer
Posted Mar 2, 2016 at 4:59 PM
Updated Mar 2, 2016 at 6:05 PM

BELVIDERE — Ricardo Figueroa was found guilty today of first-degree murder for his role in the 2013 shooting of a Belvidere teen.

Figueroa, 25, was charged along with Ricardo Garcia and Anthony Perez in the Nov. 30, 2013, fatal shooting of 18-year-old Giovanni Galicia. Police found Galicia shot multiple times in a vehicle in the 2000 block of Lake Shore Drive in Belvidere.

During opening statements, First Assistant State's Attorney Victor Escarcida said Figueroa, Garcia and Perez were Latin King gang members targeting members of rival gang Surenos 13 the night of Galicia's death. Galicia was sitting in the driver's seat of a car also occupied by two friends when Perez and Figueroa approached the vehicle with guns, Escarcida said.

Escarcida said Perez tapped on the driver's side window with his gun and Figueroa the passenger's side. Although Perez shot Galicia, Figueroa intended to "use violence in force," Escarcida said.

A jury took two hours to find Figueroa guilty of first-degree murder, two counts of attempted first-degree murder, possession of a firearm by a street gang member and mob action, said Boone County State's Attorney Michelle Courier in a news release.

Courier said although Figueroa was not the shooter, he was found guilty of murder under Illinois accountability and felony murder statutes. By law, a suspect can be convicted using accountability "if before or during the commission of an offense, and with the intent to promote or facilitate such commission, he solicits, aids, abets, agrees or attempts to aid the other person in the planning or commission of the offense."

Figueroa was accountable for Galicia's death because his role in the crime helped facilitate the murder, Courier said. In addition, the state's felony murder law says a suspect can be found to be responsible for a murder if an individual dies while the suspect is carrying out a felony, which Courier said also applied in Figueroa's case.

Courier said Deontae Murray, who was found guilty in May of first-degree murder for his role in a fatal 2013 Belvidere gas station shooting, was also convicted using the accountability statute. Marco Hernandez was convicted of murder for shooting Richard Herman outside a Shell gas station. But prosecutors argued Murray was also accountable for the death because he gave Hernandez a gun knowing he'd likely use it to kill Herman.

HoodProphet
boss

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Post by HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Telling ya all Surenos in the BURBS getting tossed up.....Burbs that have barely any crime

2wo-G
king

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Post by 2wo-G » March 3rd, 2016, 4:50 pm

Treces are such a problem in Chicago, that gangs are banding up to try and get rid of them :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oiFmkTXmHlg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

#PrayforChicago

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 6:24 pm

:ohhh: surenos taking over Chicago now

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 6:39 pm

Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

Now this is some 13s marching in New York :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0r5do2PNRTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 3rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ht1jd856NWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:lol:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 3rd, 2016, 7:35 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0r5do2PNRTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

n*gga :cmon:

Obviously that's a Mexican event and neighborhood since u don't see nothin but Mexicans even the store signs aren't even in English lol

U trying to make it seem like they walkin thru a actual hood doing something lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 7:41 pm

Broooklyn wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

n*gga :cmon:

Obviously that's a Mexican event and neighborhood since u don't see nothin but Mexicans even the store signs aren't even in English lol

U trying to make it seem like they walkin thru a actual hood doing something lol

Lol facts it's nothing but a Mexican event.we don't even have them type of Mexicans in nyc.goto that particular area any other time n you will c dirty bloods, dirty crips, lil crews,n maybe a washed up king or two :whaat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 7:45 pm

Lemme find out Surenos got Chicago n other parts of Illinois in a chokehold.u got kings and other crews trying to click up to go up against Surenos.first bloods made it to Chicago n made GDs flip, now y'all having issues with Surenos :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 8:23 pm

Let you find out? I just hope you have a speech prepared for your parents when you come out of the closet.
13s in the Burbs, but as you can see are getting lit up :whaat:

This burb on the Illi/wisconsin border its about an hour away from Chicago

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 9:28 pm

Lol u can call me gay all ya want but that's far from the truth, just like u being a real n*gga with bitches is far from the truth :whaat:

Surenos taking over chiraq, killing kings stones n disciples and y'all can't do nothing about it :whaat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:41 pm

Namean wrote::ohhh: surenos taking over Chicago now
last time i heard the streets was all black and gold in N.Y which mob kicking its feet up this year out there neals mob :lol:

post one article with scraps killing anybody in the town you got dirty a$$ salvadorians taking N.Y over step it up :discust:

namean i know hoodprophet a goof a$$ but you doing it all wrong :tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 9:42 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
last time i heard the streets was all black and gold in N.Y which mob kicking its feet up this year out there neals mob :lol:

post one article with scraps killing anybody in the town you got dirty a$$ salvadorians taking N.Y over step it up :discust:

i mean if this is what you wanna believe :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Treces are such a problem in Chicago, that gangs are banding up to try and get rid of them :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oiFmkTXmHlg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

#PrayforChicago
jerzey devil i mean 2wo-g stop it bro thas not even in illinois wisconsin any brazzer with a tv claiming sureno nowdays all u hear them bitches say es soy nutron in county :lmao: :smh:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:49 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

post a n.y mob in chicago on business gds lords brothers all out there running sh*t when you got central americans in N.Y having jerome and em running from the bodega you know you in trouble :facepalm: :lol: dude why you goofies always saying weird sh*t like this i saw that rubble kings doc yall too much out there :killself: :lol:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 9:53 pm

They won't make it in Chicago they would snatch Nameans purse ole tranny a$$ n*gga

2wo-g just follows me around this board. He'll be quite all day until I post then he puts on his cyber security t-shirt grabs a protein bar and proceeds to stalk me on the hoodup :discust:

Surenos getting lit up in the burbs :cmon:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:59 pm

HoodProphet wrote:They won't make it in Chicago they would snatch Nameans purse ole tranny a$$ n*gga

2wo-g just follows me around this board. He'll be quite all day until I post then he puts on his cyber security t-shirt grabs a protein bar and proceeds to stalk me on the hoodup :discust:

Surenos getting lit up in the burbs :cmon:
ya sh*t was funny at first but now :smh: namean musta had his cardinals hat pissed on by some brothers too have that much hate dude stays with a one track thought sawbuck this p*ssy pulls his industry connect defense :tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 10:00 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

post a n.y mob in chicago on business gds lords brothers all out there running sh*t when you got central americans in N.Y having jerome and em running from the bodega you know you in trouble :facepalm: :lol: dude why you goofies always saying weird sh*t like this i saw that rubble kings doc yall too much out there :killself: :lol:
lol like I said if thats what u believe believe it lol. :whaat:

n*ggas be article thuggin tho lol "Post yo articles cuzz!" :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 10:14 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

lol like I said if thats what u believe believe it lol. :whaat:

n*ggas be article thuggin tho lol "Post yo articles cuzz!" :lol:
article thugin :cmon:whos the one believeing this weird sh*t u aint on the block though NY dont got none :lol: forgot u with the white folks looking gentrification got you living under the stairs with a duck dynasty blanket salvation army face a$$ :killself: