Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

1Million
oog

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:38 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
Clifero wrote:When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

I'm only fuccing one girl NOW since I'm with my daughter's mother but the amount of p*ssy I had is higher than your IQ :whaat:

What b*tch gonna want you, you can't even spell?
u only f*cked on b*tch and got her prego story of every mexicunt :discust: u sai d u dont need to get tested for Donky HIV cuz u f*cked only one ho* :lol: :killself: :killself: exposed ur self nerd a$$ sp*c u like them lusten gardeners who just stare at white woman joggin :lol:
:whaat: retarded

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:39 pm

Clifero wrote:
BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:@Lil Sin:

Thanks bro, Ima check that out.

Any of my boys from NYC/Chicago wanna check in with some game?

@Pima:

'All a b*tch needs is some zannys and yayo'

So the only way your dirty old a$$ can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:
n*gga Havent been To Orange County i see :whaat: :killself: aint no party without it :whaat:

u n*ggas stay in the prairie F*ck*n Farm ho*s :lol: :discust:
Farm ho*s is better than drugged out sluts who fucc for handlebars and coke :whaat:
Farm Bitches are broke Smellin Like Goat a$$ While OC druggy Bitches Have Millions of Dollers and Able to smell good too better then sour titty farm b*tch :discust:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:41 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Alright forreal tho this thread is not about how Pimas a retarded date rapist so both of yall get out.
it aint about you F*ck*n dusty Black Crak head Prostitues In Antonio :discust: :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:46 pm

my Nick Name was "The Mexican Fudge Packing District" :lmao: :rejoice:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » February 22nd, 2016, 1:02 am

Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no p*ssy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty a$$ n*gga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that ho* once
:lmao:

@UALameBro.

-n*ggas intellectual capacities are too shot to be a pimp. a respectable and honorable one that's really following the rules of the game. n*ggas talkin about they pimpin most likely either A. gorilla pimpin if they ARE really doin it with some success. or B. they simpin. makin deals with bitches about profits on some 60/40, when and how they should work etc. and all types of janky sh*t. that's what i see out here and that kinda seem to be what n*ggas in other areas see to. so when n*ggas talkin they pimpin my face jus be like: :discust: :yeahaight: at the same time. at the majority it's n*ggas who TRYING to do it and then n*ggas who ARE doin it but dont understand the game for what it is so they dont properly do their job. and human trafficking a getcho a$$ a MINIMUM of 10 years. fed time. and that's just ohio.

although i had family members REALLY doin it i aint never pimped a day in my life and have no intentions to do so but i tell you....it's really not that hard to send a b*tch. especially when u get a square b*tch. but n*ggas just dont know what they doin. they dont understand how deep that sh*t really is.