Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 9:55 pm

The past year or 2 Ive been hearing a lot more about it. Seems like its taken over pimping in terms of one of the big hustles tbh, lol. I dont know a damn thing about it tho.

How do people do it? If someone was curious how would they get into it?

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 9:58 pm

you go Diego Go a$$ aint pimpin sh*t :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat a$$ n*gga :discust:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:03 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go a$$ aint pimpin sh*t :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat a$$ n*gga :discust:
Pima cant even read he had to have his senior home nurse who cant speak English read it out for him.

I never said I was a pimp, I never even implied that sh*t. Im jus a stone cold mack with these hos.

BTW My main girl is black and I do some freaky a$$ thumb in the butt type stuff with her. Hows that make you feel? :yeahaight:

We all know your old lonely bingo playing a$$ hasnt gotten any a$$ since everyone dared that chick to have sex with that retarded kid at prom in '83

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6205
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by Niiggaaaaa » February 21st, 2016, 10:04 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go a$$ aint pimpin sh*t :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat a$$ n*gga :discust:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


:discust: @whoever talkin bout dey pimpin nowadays. maaaaaaaaaan dont even get me started

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:12 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:
BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go a$$ aint pimpin sh*t :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat a$$ n*gga :discust:
Pima cant even read he had to have his senior home nurse who cant speak English read it out for him.

I never said I was a pimp, I never even implied that sh*t. Im jus a stone cold mack with these hos.

BTW My main girl is black and I do some freaky a$$ thumb in the butt type stuff with her. Hows that make you feel? :yeahaight:

We all know your old lonely bingo playing a$$ hasnt gotten any a$$ since everyone dared that chick to have sex with that retarded kid at prom in '83
lol u think i give a sh*t u f*ck any ole black chik :lol: :lol: he think im ice man who trips on n*ggas gettin p*ssy :lol: u aint touching no Carib women tho :shrug2: u and ur moms just cleaning houses for em :lol:
i dont even wanna get started on how i used to Sink in and And bash down this Mexican freak when i was 19
chik was like 25 nice slim sp*c b*tch :lol: b*tch was so load all my boys was like Damn :wow: :whew: from outside she was Liek "Mas Fuerte Mas Fuerte" i swear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good old Late Teenhood.

i did it for the hatin Mexicans cuz thats some sp*c sister so i felt good :lol: :lol: :lol:

sp*c Slut told me to Slap her spit on her and all that i choke this mexican b*tch stuck my d*ck in her a$$ and my hand in her cunt she asked for all of this BTw real freak had a cherry blossom tattoo on her back . i dead was F*ck*n all damn day 24hrs the homie was F*kin her Bi a$$ freind too

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » February 21st, 2016, 10:14 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go a$$ aint pimpin sh*t :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat a$$ n*gga :discust:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


:discust: @whoever talkin bout dey pimpin nowadays. maaaaaaaaaan dont even get me started
watchu mean?
ToneCityMackin wrote:The past year or 2 Ive been hearing a lot more about it. Seems like its taken over pimping in terms of one of the big hustles tbh, lol. I dont know a damn thing about it tho.

How do people do it? If someone was curious how would they get into it?
i dropped a lil knowledge on this on another thread w/ the same topic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=127095&p=1853036#p1853036

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15582
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:21 pm

Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no p*ssy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty a$$ n*gga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that ho* once. The only p*ssy you get is from maybe a couple dirty bitches with kids in your home neighborhood. You don't have any boys, if you do, they all a bunch of dusty n*ggas with no lives just like you are. Your late teens wasn't sh*t. You just fantasize about sh*t you thought the cool kids were doing and bring your fake a$$ stories to thehoodup to try and impress somebody with the dumb sh*t you say. You seem like the type of n*gga that don't have deodorant, just a bunch of AXE sitting on your dresser. When's the last time you spent time around a b*tch that wasn't complete trash? A b*tch that actually wants to be around your a$$.

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:26 pm

Clifero wrote:Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no p*ssy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty a$$ n*gga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that ho* once. The only p*ssy you get is from maybe a couple dirty bitches with kids in your home neighborhood. You don't have any boys, if you do, they all a bunch of dusty n*ggas with no lives just like you are. Your late teens wasn't sh*t. You just fantasize about sh*t you thought the cool kids were doing and bring your fake a$$ stories to thehoodup to try and impress somebody with the dumb sh*t you say. You seem like the type of n*gga that don't have deodorant, just a bunch of AXE sitting on your dresser. When's the last time you spent time around a b*tch that wasn't complete trash? A b*tch that actually wants to be around your a$$.
remeber thats hoit like yesterday i f*cked i prime Mexican Slore from Cali remeber as it was yesterday every detail
my Pre hebrew Days late teens were consistted in F*ck*n white Mexican And Asian bitches :shrug: All these Bitches Need Is Xanexx & Yay u stupid n*ggas talm bout pimpin i f*cked bader bitches then Both u sp*c my lifetime :lol: :lol: broke a$$ n*ggas never had forighn p*ssy yet and i know ur short sp*c self aint toalking bout ho*s when u Said u only f*cked one b*tch your hole Life :ohhh:

ur A mexican nerd who gets squre lego shaped mexican bitches cuz thats how ur mom look and thats what u like :discust: ifa n*gga wanna fuc wit me today i got them Bad bitches Still :lol: :whaat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:28 pm

LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake a$$ novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

I dont care who f*cks Mexican girls, Im not one of these 'Those dirty moyos stealing our women :discust: ' type dudes, I just laugh at how much u care.

I didnt read ya sh*t but I did notice you mentioned Carribean chicks. TBH I did fool around with this Jamaican Bad Gyal once when I lived in NC. She was super cute. Not a huge fat a$$ but it was round and fine as sh*t. She wasnt super jamaican ("Juh-ked Chyikan') but her mom was lol, they was from Brooklyn.

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake a$$ novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

I dont care who f*cks Mexican girls, Im not one of these 'Those dirty moyos stealing our women :discust: ' type dudes, I just laugh at how much u care.

I didnt read ya sh*t but I did notice you mentioned Carribean chicks. TBH I did fool around with this Jamaican Bad Gyal once when I lived in NC. She was super cute. Not a huge fat a$$ but it was round and fine as sh*t. She wasnt super jamaican ("Juh-ked Chyikan') but her mom was lol, they was from Brooklyn.
u wrote a noval to me first :whaat: the pot callin the kettle black :ohhh:

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 441 » February 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm

Pin number please? Lol..

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15582
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

I'm only fuccing one girl NOW since I'm with my daughter's mother but the amount of p*ssy I had is higher than your IQ :whaat:

What b*tch gonna want you, you can't even spell?

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

@Lil Sin:

Thanks bro, Ima check that out.

Any of my boys from NYC/Chicago wanna check in with some game?

@Pima:

'All a b*tch needs is some zannys and yayo'

So the only way your dirty old a$$ can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:32 pm

when have icomplained to A dusty sp*c with a A Black b*tch on here? :shrug: :whaat: usualy whe i see that mix they usaly both crackheads or the Black b*tch just looks Dusty and confused :lol: so i giglle when i se a black b*tch with another race :smh: :lol: :bored:

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15582
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:32 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake a$$ novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

I dont care who f*cks Mexican girls, Im not one of these 'Those dirty moyos stealing our women :discust: ' type dudes, I just laugh at how much u care.

I didnt read ya sh*t but I did notice you mentioned Carribean chicks. TBH I did fool around with this Jamaican Bad Gyal once when I lived in NC. She was super cute. Not a huge fat a$$ but it was round and fine as sh*t. She wasnt super jamaican ("Juh-ked Chyikan') but her mom was lol, they was from Brooklyn.
u wrote a noval to me first :whaat: the pot callin the kettle black :ohhh:
My man, he spelled the word "novel" correctly in his post and you still managed to spell that sh*t wrong

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

E.T.G wrote:Pin number please? Lol..
Sure bro let me give you my card # and pin, and my bank account routing number and then you can email me tips on credit card scamming :tiphat:

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:34 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:@Lil Sin:

Thanks bro, Ima check that out.

Any of my boys from NYC/Chicago wanna check in with some game?

@Pima:

'All a b*tch needs is some zannys and yayo'

So the only way your dirty old a$$ can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:
n*gga Havent been To Orange County i see :whaat: :killself: aint no party without it :whaat:

u n*ggas stay in the prairie F*ck*n Farm ho*s :lol: :discust:

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15582
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:35 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:@Lil Sin:

Thanks bro, Ima check that out.

Any of my boys from NYC/Chicago wanna check in with some game?

@Pima:

'All a b*tch needs is some zannys and yayo'

So the only way your dirty old a$$ can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:
n*gga Havent been To Orange County i see :whaat: :killself: aint no party without it :whaat:

u n*ggas stay in the prairie F*ck*n Farm ho*s :lol: :discust:
Farm ho*s is better than drugged out sluts who fucc for handlebars and coke :whaat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:35 pm

Alright forreal tho this thread is not about how Pimas a retarded date rapist so both of yall get out.

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
Posts: 6710
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:37 pm

Clifero wrote:When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

I'm only fuccing one girl NOW since I'm with my daughter's mother but the amount of p*ssy I had is higher than your IQ :whaat:

What b*tch gonna want you, you can't even spell?
u only f*cked on b*tch and got her prego story of every mexicunt :discust: u sai d u dont need to get tested for Donky HIV cuz u f*cked only one ho* :lol: :killself: :killself: exposed ur self nerd a$$ sp*c u like them lusten gardeners who just stare at white woman joggin :lol:

Post Reply