The Game's manager Wack 100 says when he sees Young Buck he's gonna knock his a$$ out too

SolidT15th
colonel

Re: The Game's manager Wack 100 says when he sees Young Buck he's gonna knock his a$$ out too

Post by SolidT15th » March 15th, 2017, 3:52 pm

N yeah f*ck Buck also......I used to f*ck w ya boys music but you supposedly came up w 52 hgc's in Nashville.....then you got cool with Spider Loc n I'm sure he was reppin ECC n now that you old as f*ck you RSC? How the f*ck that works??

9swanalone
fresh meat

Re: The Game's manager Wack 100 says when he sees Young Buck he's gonna knock his a$$ out too

Post by 9swanalone » March 19th, 2017, 5:44 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:
HoodProphet wrote::bored: :bored: :bored:
:2cents: :tiphat: :lol: ,im like hood prophet, kan we see some stabbing or shooting, why it's only ga rappers n chi n det, new Orleans rappers doing that, im tired of petty a$$ 1 on 1 ,that's not even scary, krazi, gangsta, no more, it's just a fair "man" fight thing :cmon: :killself:

:cmon:Bay rappers been robbin n*ggas and shootin n*ggas Just look what happened to the n*gga from KC

who said he killed Mac Dre Kafani got his a$$ shot tryna do a video on another rappers block in tha town but bay fonk on beats usually lead to shootings we just dont televise sh*t like that :tiphat:
We talking about now ,over the past 3 years or 4 .nothing has happened like dat ,it's usually the south or Midwest :lol: , especially if ray-j is an official gangsta :lmao:

Kafani getting shot happened last year the messy marv situation i believe was 2 or 3 years ago
351Z8JVEQABX

K9 expose Busta Wak 100

9swanalone
fresh meat

Post by 9swanalone » March 19th, 2017, 5:46 pm

SolidT15th wrote:N yeah f*ck Buck also......I used to f*ck w ya boys music but you supposedly came up w 52 hgc's in Nashville.....then you got cool with Spider Loc n I'm sure he was reppin ECC n now that you old as f*ck you RSC? How the f*ck that works??
SolidT15th wrote:N yeah f*ck Buck also......I used to f*ck w ya boys music but you supposedly came up w 52 hgc's in Nashville.....then you got cool with Spider Loc n I'm sure he was reppin ECC n now that you old as f*ck you RSC? How the f*ck that works??
SolidT15th wrote:Just bc a rap n*gga got hands don't mean he a real n*gga at all,Game summed up who and what he was by that butterfly face tat incident years back. Not the fact that he got a butterfly blasted on his face...but the n*gga got on camera and explained it's meaning and it's something he apparently believed in ...cool....but iI never crossed that corn balls mind that every rapper across the country would clown the f*ck out of him for it???? So as soon as it started happening he covers it up instead of standing for what he believes in like a man? Lol f*ck Game,homie got bars and yeah he begged his big brother to let him claim Piru but he is nothing more than a rapper /ex male stripper who can fight
-rap n*ggas are corny as f*ck for the most part ...South,West,Midwest ,East ,wherever
https://youtu.be/YL963etYf74
K9 from swan bloodz go in on Wak 100.