- cops indict ny gdn members ( no-love city g's) for 10 seperate shootings (riding on rivals / ordering hits from rikers island)

SHANKZILLA
og

Re: - cops indict ny gdn members ( no-love city g's) for 10 seperate shootings (riding on rivals / ordering hits from rikers islan

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 3rd, 2016, 8:24 pm

:ohhh: i Thought that was just a ny thing didn't know that was a Chicago set :hmm: :approve:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Re: - cops indict ny gdn members ( no-love city g's) for 10 seperate shootings (riding on rivals / ordering hits from rikers islan

Post by DaSuperSavage » February 3rd, 2016, 8:27 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote::ohhh: i Thought that was just a ny thing didn't know that was a Chicago set :hmm: :approve:
Not a ny thing.....no love city gds is a well known set created and originated in the Chi.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » February 3rd, 2016, 8:29 pm

no love city gds 56th/61st union to racine
South side chicago

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 3rd, 2016, 8:42 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QSI_gZXih9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » February 3rd, 2016, 8:50 pm

Q. wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QSI_gZXih9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:tiphat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » February 3rd, 2016, 10:23 pm

Chicago and NY do share a lot of similarities, never knew why NY went with the LA gang route, probably because of the east verse west beef and crips and bloods were just more popular through music, movies ETC, n*ggas just hopped on....n*ggas think whatever is talked about the most is the realest or more popular. f*ck it though, rather see NY go the independent route like they originally were

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 3rd, 2016, 10:30 pm

Q. wrote:18 members of No Love City gang indicted, facing multiple charges for massive wave of violence in Brooklyn

BY Christina Carrega-woodby, Larry Mcshane /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Updated: Wednesday, February 3, 2016, 6:27 PM

For 29 months, a cold-blooded Brooklyn gang bent on executing its rivals left bodies scattered across borough streets: 10 wounded, one paralyzed, one dead.

Prosecutors unveiled a massive Wednesday indictment aimed at ending the No Love City gang’s shooting spree, targeting 18 reputed members — including alleged leader Kwyme (Big Homie) Waddell.

NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton.

The gang is an offshoot of the Chicago-based crew, Folk Nation
I was like damn when i read the first part then i read that 29 months sh*t and was like they hyped it up to much in 2 years and 5 months they only killed one person paralyized one and shot 10 By the way it started out i expected 20 to 40 people dead a few paralyized

normandie_man
underboss

Post by normandie_man » February 3rd, 2016, 10:32 pm

DAM THIS CITY STAY STEALING n*ggas sh*t LIKE DAM LET CHICAGO DO THEIR sh*t MAN :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: A BIG a$$ CITY LIKE NEW YORK AND NONE OF THEM n*ggas CAN COME UP WITH THEIR OWN GANGS :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: OH I KNOW THEY WILL SAY THE REGULAR SUSPECT sh*t LIKE "YEAH SON WE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE 90S " HAHAHA n*gga STOP LYING ..YALL n*ggas BITCHES

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 3rd, 2016, 10:33 pm

Thats pertaining to these dudes...its other gds who was indicted for other murders

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » February 3rd, 2016, 10:36 pm

:lol: damn @ normandie. even though i wont dismiss the fact that n*ggas false claim i mean is it not a fact that n*ggas have traveled and took it to other places recruiting??

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 3rd, 2016, 10:39 pm

Kutthroat wrote: :lol: damn @ normandie. even though i wont dismiss the fact that n*ggas false claim i mean is it not a fact that n*ggas have traveled and took it to other places recruiting??
:facepalm: This n*gga Normandie Game Goofy Thats how the Bs and Cs spreaded because of OG n*ggas who branched off to other areas putin n*ggas on then u got some a few places that just decided to bang on they own

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 3rd, 2016, 10:40 pm

Its 2016...can we stop feeding " the trolls"...let n*ggahs type to theyself ..sh*t is a waste of time

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 3rd, 2016, 10:40 pm

Q. wrote:Thats pertaining to these dudes...its other gds who was indicted for other murders

:ohhh: that makes more sense but damn 18 n*ggas meanin more then half of these n*ggas had nothin to do with the the shootings unless it was some everybody ride type sh*t but if it was like that im sure it would of been worse

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » February 3rd, 2016, 11:08 pm

normandie_man wrote:DAM THIS CITY STAY STEALING n*ggas sh*t LIKE DAM LET CHICAGO DO THEIR sh*t MAN :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: A BIG a$$ CITY LIKE NEW YORK AND NONE OF THEM n*ggas CAN COME UP WITH THEIR OWN GANGS :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: OH I KNOW THEY WILL SAY THE REGULAR SUSPECT sh*t LIKE "YEAH SON WE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE 90S " HAHAHA n*gga STOP LYING ..YALL n*ggas BITCHES
Lmao........I f*ck wit Q and brooklyn so i dnt say sh*t like this no more lol but we dnt mind them clamin a chi town mob cuz they puttin in work apparently, that no love gd sh*t is wat got me though cuz thats a set in the chi that they runnin wit but Q already knew that i was makin sure the other misinformed people knew. :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 3rd, 2016, 11:28 pm

:lol:

normandie just mad bkuz nobody following his nutty blocc movement and ain't no rolling 100 crips in nyc :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 24th, 2016, 5:56 pm

"Free my no love n*ggahs off the island "

https://youtu.be/Z8HZsm9-OvE