Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:
:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:
Yeah you a complete idiot I'll let you google the population :comeon:
didnt say theres no useless a$$ niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:
:hmm: :ohlawd: :lmao:
guess you going to an all white school got you shook like that huh no words spoken back kdawggy :whaat:
Only elementary was I in an all white school. Keep researching me because I know where your family stay Andres Kiani.
im not the one macking whole exposed threads p*ssy :lol: im out here boy how many posts you got :comeon: only in elementary dumb f*ck you posted that yet you on a gangbanger website when you a fucking neutron :discust: you know my family huh well go steal there tv :killself: :lol: aaint nobody shook over a darkie from houston my name aint andres either its massa to you b*tch ask your grandma bout me :lmao: :lmao:
What expose thread did I make?
What is a Neutron?
Why are you so pissed when I typed Concepcion if you aren't Concepcion?
you posted a gang of links about pr conecption and dansa oneil mark a mark is a fucking sendoff like you who scared to gangbang im not not pissed this all entertainment i still cant figure out why you call me pr conception when i cant stand ricans a much as blacks :whaat: k-dawg just get off this site you had a nervous breakdown when you got expiosed remember corn bread deebo sdude even looked like your turkey bone face a$$ remember when dudes was using your picture as there avy....... :killself: you were the K-LOC of the time boy why you even selling wolf tickets boy :tiphat:
neutron

oog

Re: Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 10:17 pm

Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?
I never typed respect the 5th in any of those threads and never said you were this person.
I was called said to be from another city and state which is way different.
Like I said if this not you and I didn't type your b*tch a$$ name why you mad for?
If you talking I don't gang bang okay true that don't bother me.
You think I haven't done dirt fought shot at people then so be it.
I never typed your name on this so why you mad unless you all those people?
If you are that mean you dissed your girl and your own self :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:27 pm

Ж wrote:Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?
I never typed respect the 5th in any of those threads and never said you were this person.
Like I said if this not you and I didn't type your b*tch a$$ name why you mad for?
im K-loc now........you got a mental disorder i was bullshitting but im serious now seek help my boy :smh:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=125963&p=1840185#p1840185

Respect the 5th one of the greatest trolls/racist ever on thehoodup who has a black girlfriend.

right.....................but im the one bringing old sh*t up you missed that good d*ck huh liked getting treated that much :lol: havnt posted in a minute on here too busy starting my business up but how you remember though you really got no life KICKHOE/K-HOG:whaat: :killself:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 10:32 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?
im K-loc now........you got a mental disorder i was bullshitting but im serious now seek help my boy :smh:

Respect the 5th one of the greatest trolls/racist ever on thehoodup who has a black girlfriend.

right.....................but im the one bringing old sh*t up you missed that good d*ck huh liked getting treated that much :lol: havnt posted in a minute on here too busy starting my business up but how you remember though you really got no life KICKHOE/K-HOG:whaat: :killself:
I didn't bring up that thread though. The guy before my post did. I gave you props and you clearly said you Boriquen in your confession thread :tiphat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:34 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:

if you seen me and my b*tch in person :cheer: :cheer: if you see my whip :wtf3: :wtf2: swear to god say im conception one more time imma ram thru that piece of sh*t shotgun shack you broke a$$ Motherf*ckers houston live in have your grandma jumpin out the window on some jim carrey sh*t have you moms holdin on that weave for dear life uncle leroy and poopsy put you in the firgure 4 head lock tryign crack that crab head of yours and your dad.......nowhere to be found :yeahright: :wow: :yeahaight: :umhm: :shrug2: :sad: :rejoice: :whew: :discust: :ohhh: :rip2: :rip: :hijack:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:36 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

I didn't bring up that thread though. The guy before my post did. I gave you props and you clearly said you Boriquen in your confession thread :tiphat:
get off my d*ck b*tch you going suck it or not:jerk:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 10:36 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

if you seen me and my b*tch in person :cheer: :cheer: if you see my whip :wtf3: :wtf2: swear to god say im conception one more time imma ram thru that piece of sh*t shotgun shack you broke a$$ Motherf*ckers houston live in have your grandma jumpin out the window on some jim carrey sh*t have you moms holdin on that weave for dear life uncle leroy and poopsy put you in the firgure 4 head lock tryign crack that crab head of yours and your dad.......nowhere to be found :yeahright: :wow: :yeahaight: :umhm: :shrug2: :sad: :rejoice: :whew: :discust: :ohhh: :rip2: :rip: :hijack:
Post it Meek uh Boriquen we don't believe you.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:39 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

nah kasadorez was the textbook example why i wouldnt :2cents:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:40 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

nah kasadorez was the textbook example why i wouldnt and you too....... i still go to your thread for laughs :lol: thanks kickdoe you did contribute to society for once :tiphat:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 10:48 pm

I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:55 pm

Ж wrote:I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.
right pr exposing himself wasnt his style this like the 5th thread where you been treated like give it up K-HOG i feel bad making fun of your remedial a$$ :killself: :whaat:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 10:58 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.
right pr exposing himself wasnt his style this like the 5th thread where you been treated like give it up K-HOG i feel bad making fun of your remedial a$$ :killself: :whaat:
:yeahaight: Treated in this thread boy you are stupid.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 11:00 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
NUFF said OD on big macs samuel :tiphat:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 11:04 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
That's the best you can do Andres :lol:

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » February 2nd, 2016, 11:06 pm

im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 11:07 pm

lil sin wrote:im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:
He'll be there that's where all the Kiani's live.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 11:11 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
That's the best you can do Andres :lol:
im about to hit Jdawgs with a butterpecan k-dawg me splashing that tonight just another night out here stay in the irrelevant a$$ south lil sin can give you the reach around if youb lonely since dude love having white boys chase his a$$ out didnt you read the sign no coloreds allowed goofy :lol: have a good night :tiphat:

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » February 2nd, 2016, 11:18 pm

5th im actually surprised u got a black female considering ur in Minneapolis, the few times i visited i seen some of the baddest white bitches ive ever seen and i dnt like white girls fa sh*t. do yall got kids btw? itd b a shame if i recorded someone's mama face down a$$ up :whaat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 3rd, 2016, 7:20 pm

lil sin wrote:5th im actually surprised u got a black female considering ur in Minneapolis, the few times i visited i seen some of the baddest white bitches ive ever seen and i dnt like white girls fa sh*t. do yall got kids btw? itd b a shame if i recorded someone's mama face down a$$ up :whaat:
:bored: i aint choppin it with some project darkie you probably sleep on your dead grandmas couch why you coattailing me everywhere i go dude i dont got pennies to put in that cup boy smoke rocks : :tiphat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 3rd, 2016, 7:23 pm

Ж wrote:
lil sin wrote:im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:
He'll be there that's where all the Kiani's live.
id ask for that adress but my fam dont shoot carlton banks lookin a$$ dudes got your mom packin your lunch with a happy face for the mayonoise huh p*ssy :whaat: k-dawg why you on this site for real be honest i can be your therapist boy let me get them food stanps though :bored: