Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

oog

Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 1:47 am

Ҡ wrote:Image
Rogaine anyone?
I found a way to get you back to the glory days.
You can even go with the straight Rican hair and not the Cocolo type you had champ.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cOfDL7MSbZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

oog

Re: Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 1:53 am

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyRgADLXQoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
This look like you with more hair :lol:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » February 1st, 2016, 1:59 am

Ҡ wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyRgADLXQoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
This look like you with more hair :lol:

Lmaooo

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 1st, 2016, 2:02 am

:lmao:

oog

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 2:34 am

Concepcion and Nemo beating each other with 40 bottles
[worldstarhiphop]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/90735" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/worldstarhiphop]

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » February 1st, 2016, 2:38 am

busted that n*ggas sh*t

n*gga shoulda been payin attn

oog

Post by » February 1st, 2016, 2:45 am

That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » February 1st, 2016, 2:53 am

Ҡ wrote:That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.
:lol:

same sh*t i thought

n*gga a break u hand on they head no lie

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » February 1st, 2016, 5:14 am

Son eyebrows is more on point then shorty he chillin with.... f*ck kinda sh*t is that?

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 8:44 pm

Ж wrote:
Rogaine anyone?
You can even go with the straight Rican hair and not the Cocolo type you had champ.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cOfDL7MSbZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:whaat: u mad p*ssy 2 weeks later u still with this :cmon: mission accomplished :salute:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 8:55 pm

I'm not mad I just wanted you to slip up and admit that's you. You did that so you can kill the links to the pictures now. I just posted those from your facebook page. No longer need to fake it.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:00 pm

Ж wrote:That Latin got a hard head I ain't see no blood. He rubbed his head right after the bottle broke like he was doing the southside.
hey k-hog i asked fam bout that street you posted why is it they only know 2 darkies that stay up and they both marks :smh: :facepalm: post your real street when i head up in may bring your slammer cause them E.T hands you got aint breaking paper p*ssy :killself:

K-HOGS PROFILING BEFORE HITTING THE RIB SHACK

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:03 pm

Ж wrote:
Rogaine anyone?
shits getting old posting the same tired pic get off that sh*t ol asperger boy mom gotta put a hungry man on a fishing rod to get your fat a$$ outside to take the trash :whaat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 pm

Ж wrote:I'm not mad I just wanted you to slip up and admit that's you. You did that so you can kill the links to the pictures now. I just posted those from your facebook page. No longer need to fake it.
funny i made one troll thread and you still on :cmon: retarded a$$ boy probably walk around the hood with a green blanket and a ninja turtle fanny back with the hotpockets on standby dont make me treat you to all hell like the last thread p*ssy :whaat: :killself:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 pm

So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:07 pm

Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:
:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:11 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:
:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:
Yeah you a complete idiot I'll let you google the population :comeon:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:15 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
didnt say theres no useless a$$ niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:

oog

Post by » February 2nd, 2016, 9:17 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
didnt say theres no useless a$$ niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:
:hmm: :ohlawd: :lmao:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 9:19 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
:hmm: :ohlawd: :lmao:
guess you going to an all white school got you shook like that huh no words spoken back kdawggy :whaat: