how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by The Chosen One » February 1st, 2016, 6:56 pm

still nobody posting they doctrine? how can we get out of these conditions if we dont know who or what to follow.. unless we want to be individuals :yeahaight: a bunch of lone wolves, 1 man armies leading to a road to nowhere :facepalm:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by Niiggaaaaa » February 1st, 2016, 6:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:still nobody posting they doctrine? how can we get out of these conditions if we dont know who or what to follow.. unless we want to be individuals :yeahaight: a bunch of lone wolves, 1 man armies leading to a road to nowhere :facepalm:
shut the f*ck up n*gga

normandie_man
underboss

Post by normandie_man » February 17th, 2016, 10:50 am

ALL THESE CAMPS ARE RACIST AND STUPID...GO TO IOGNEWS OR THE HOUSE OF DAVID BIBLE STUDY CLASS

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 9:31 pm

still nothing? nobody want to post they doctrines that is kicking real game to our people? anyone? Pan African what about you? u evolution n*ggas what about you? post sh*t that us n*ggas can feel. we cant feel that evolution bullshit :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 26th, 2016, 9:35 pm

All u did is post a no homo lecture.. U act like u really posted something... I ain't go na bother posting cause u not gonna watch.. I'll just post Dat j1 vid again

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 9:39 pm

brownbomber wrote:All u did is post a no homo lecture.. U act like u really posted something... I ain't go na bother posting cause u not gonna watch.. I'll just post Dat j1 vid again

but its real sh*t that n*ggas can feel. im talking bout african americans. its an agenda that is going for our people.. i can post more stuff and its from the israelites that is kicking the real. not all them groups doe

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 26th, 2016, 9:42 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:All u did is post a no homo lecture.. U act like u really posted something... I ain't go na bother posting cause u not gonna watch.. I'll just post Dat j1 vid again

but its real sh*t that n*ggas can feel. im talking bout african americans. its an agenda that is going for our people.. i can post more stuff and its from the israelites that is kicking the real. not all them groups doe
Where is dey economic plan, dats some real sh*t

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 10:00 pm

brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Where is dey economic plan, dats some real sh*t

post yo video brown, unless u 4got

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 26th, 2016, 10:10 pm

Not gonna even bother I've posted enough vids on here.. Jus look up Claude Anderson..

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 11:19 pm

brownbomber wrote:Not gonna even bother I've posted enough vids on here.. Jus look up Claude Anderson..

lol thats what i thought. i dont want to be bias in this thread. i cant post other peoples doctrines.. u have to post it cuz he has alot

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 11:21 pm

lol hmmm sounds like yo boy is speaking on them Curses :yeahright: :yeahright: my book fortells about our futures while non of yo books did :killself: .. SO WHY THE f*ck SHOULD I LISTEN TO THIS n*gga!!? :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Real Problems Hurting Black People Today Dr. Claud Anderson

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 26th, 2016, 11:58 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. brown want me to listen to this n*gga Dr. Claud Anderson, but he speaking on them curses :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: n*gga is speaking the truth.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THEM CURSES IS REAL!! 146 gas stations in a 90% black city and arabs own 144 gas stations.. n*gga is going on rants, but brown he speaking on them curses that was written in prophiecy, that no other fucking book fortells but yall against the Bible when its speaking about us :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: FACTS!! this n*gga is even talkin bout how arabs, chinese and whites have they own communities but blacks dont, and even his own black people would co-sign with the other groups of people and say they being racist :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. CO MUTHAFUCKING SIGN!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY I CALL n*ggas DRY BONES. THE BIBLE IS SPEAKING TO US DIRECTLY, BUT LET BROWN TELL IT ITS TALKIN BOUT THEM ARABS, BUT THIS DR CLAUD ANDERSON IS SAYING THE ARABS OWN EVERYTHING IN THIS BLACK CITY OF DETROIT WHILE THE BLACKS DONT OWN ANYTHING :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :yeahright:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XQerKyvFwco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QuMGVO1s0p8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 12:02 am

brown where yo flunkies at.. no man shall save you!!

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TgQ1fRouQQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Deuteronomy 28:29
“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.”

King James Version (KJV)

i guess u should pick another n*gga brown!!
:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 12:51 am

So u sayn dis no homo lecture is beneficial 2 our community than a viable economic plan.. Let me deal wit Dat 1st..?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 12:54 am

The Chosen One wrote:brown where yo flunkies at.. no man shall save you!!

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TgQ1fRouQQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Deuteronomy 28:29
“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.”

King James Version (KJV)

i guess u should pick another n*gga brown!!
:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
lmaooooooo on that note brown ran away. brown at the 23min mark yo Claude Anderson is speaking on the Bible and saying how us blacks are Gods special people pretty much.. He saying in the Bible How God made man in his own Image and the first humans on Earth was black than what does that tell you!!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

and u n*ggas still deny our book. i guess brown thinks they were arabs :killself: so the first man was arab according to brown bias logic... hahahah peep what he is spitting after that too.. FACTS!!.. :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 12:56 am

brownbomber wrote:So u sayn dis no homo lecture is beneficial 2 our community than a viable economic plan.. Let me deal wit Dat 1st..?

hahahha u running. u told me to listen to Claude anderson and i am listening. and he started off telling me bout them curses and now he is speakin on the bible and how our God is Black, like his people.. check it out urself at the 23min mark :lol: :lol:

im kickin browns a$$ with his own source :whaat:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 1:00 am

K.. So wat about da economic plan cause dats wat he pushes he not a preacher.. He also a pan Africanist.. I c u laughing but his plan will help our plan more than isupk or ne other group u b pushing... Dat Hebrew subject n my eyes is a dead topic.. 2 much n4 it's a mythical ppl.. Blk ppl are raised on da Bible, it's no big deal some hold on 2 da ideals... But where is yall plan 4 economic

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 27th, 2016, 1:01 am

U doing da same be as usual.. Dodge ball lmao ..

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 27th, 2016, 1:13 am

brownbomber wrote:K.. So wat about da economic plan cause dats wat he pushes he not a preacher.. He also a pan Africanist.. I c u laughing but his plan will help our plan more than isupk or ne other group u b pushing... Dat Hebrew subject n my eyes is a dead topic.. 2 much n4 it's a mythical ppl.. Blk ppl are raised on da Bible, it's no big deal some hold on 2 da ideals... But where is yall plan 4 economic

his plan didnt help derrick Coleman.. and black folks havent been following the bible, they trying to follow them Catholic and Christian church beliefs. u know the altered things.. brown u have to go back and re-read yo bible. im bout to order the King James 1611 Bible online.. it also have the missing books that the romans had taken out.. im still listening to yo dude Claude.. he is sounding like an Hebrew Israelite right now :lol: .. im at the 40 min mark... he talkin bout how all these black leaders are running game on black people.. lmaooo sounds like the no man shall save thee, verse :approve: ...