how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

The Chosen One
ooog

how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 9:59 pm

if u n*ggas want to talk that sh*t then post yo beliefs if not then shut up..

we cant have bias n*ggas in here posting other folks doctrine. like brown cant be in here postin Israelites doctrine cuz he dont have them beliefs and i cant do the same with his Kemet beliefs..

we can see who post videos that n*ggas feel, but im sure it will be the same n*ggas bitter towards us so they going to stay bias.. if yall post things that i feel is truth i have no problem admitting it but thats the diff between me and you n*ggas yall bias as f*ck. stuck in yo feelings...

Israelites.. real n*ggas can feel what he saying and have n*ggas like red and blue pill who are Moorish agreeing with Israelites...brown b4 u start on yo dumb sh*t just speak on sh*t that has to do with the video, not no otherdumb sh*t like the Halogroups J..n*ggas need to sit down and listen to what the n*ggas saying.. n*ggas is building.. thats what its about n*ggas building..but alot of n*ggas here on some emotional bias sh*t, so they going to have alot of opinions but not post sh*t
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNTjoqiedm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

n*ggas can feel what these n*ggas is talking about.n*ggas pulling random kids and men on the street who also agrees with the stuff they saying.. now post yall sh*t if yall so confident in yo doctrine.. :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 10:02 pm

yo Shank feel free to Post them Catholic doctrine, i dare you :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

SHANKZILLA
og

Re: how we can settle this sh*t. who kicking the realist doctrine. post it...Capt. Tazarayach & ISUPK NO HOMO FEB 7TH

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:05 pm

:whaat: what Israelite have done for the community ????

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:12 pm

Still waiting chili
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-11-29.png
Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-11-29.png (512.14 KiB) Viewed 1661 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 10:13 pm

SHANK wrote::whaat: what Israelite have done for the community ????

just post yo doctrine!! like i said

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:14 pm

n*gga stop dodging the fucking question

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 10:14 pm

SHANK wrote:Still waiting chili

all u shown is brain washed coons.. now post some videos of Catholics kicking that game :lol: :drama: :drama:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 10:17 pm

SHANK wrote:n*gga stop dodging the fucking question

u just cant stay on the subject... but i already knew this about you. u cant fool us n*gga. if u feel ur way is the right way then u can easily prove it.. u cant prove it so thats why u tryin to throw the thread off by yo shenanigans :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:17 pm

The Essentials of Being a Devout Catholic
Catholics are, first and foremost, Christians who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Catholicism shares some beliefs with other Christian practices, but essential Catholic beliefs include the following:

The Bible is the inspired, error-free, and revealed word of God.

Baptism, the rite of becoming a Christian, is necessary for salvation — whether the Baptism occurs by water, blood, or desire.

God’s Ten Commandments provide a moral compass — an ethical standard to live by.

The existence of the Holy Trinity — one God in three persons. Catholics embrace the belief that God, the one Supreme Being, is made up of three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Catholics also believe that since Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, all humans are born with original sin, which only Baptism removes. A happier belief is in grace, a totally free, unmerited gift from God. Grace is a sharing in the divine; the inspiration to do God’s will.

Catholics recognize the unity of body and soul for each human being. So the whole religion centers on the truth that humankind stands between the two worlds of matter and spirit. The physical world is considered part of God's creation and is, therefore, inherently good until an individual misuses it.

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:19 pm

No the facts is u keep dodging my question because you know im give you that work that you can't handle its ok chili your chruch aint sh*t never going to be sh*t :approve: :whew: so keep going with that self hate while my church is moving forward

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:20 pm

Fyi i dont do youtube from n*gga preaching bullshit out of their basements :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 10:24 pm

SHANK wrote:No the facts is u keep dodging my question because you know im give you that work that you can't handle its ok chili your chruch aint sh*t never going to be sh*t :approve: :whew: so keep going with that self hate while my church is moving forward

shank i dont want to hear yo bullshit. just show u some videos. show n*gga sh*t that they gonna feel :whaat:

why should we subscribe to yo doctrine? :yeahright:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 21st, 2016, 10:28 pm

SHANK wrote:Still waiting chili
:facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wtf is this? lmao :lol: :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 21st, 2016, 10:28 pm

I'm not an evangelical i dont try to save lives :yeahright: :yeahright:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm

chillidog wrote:
SHANK wrote:n*gga stop dodging the fucking question

u just cant stay on the subject... but i already knew this about you. u cant fool us n*gga. if u feel ur way is the right way then u can easily prove it.. u cant prove it so thats why u tryin to throw the thread off by yo shenanigans :lol:
:2cents: :2cents:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 21st, 2016, 10:30 pm

chillidog wrote:if u n*ggas want to talk that sh*t then post yo beliefs if not then shut up..

we cant have bias n*ggas in here posting other folks doctrine. like brown cant be in here postin Israelites doctrine cuz he dont have them beliefs and i cant do the same with his Kemet beliefs..

we can see who post videos that n*ggas feel, but im sure it will be the same n*ggas bitter towards us so they going to stay bias.. if yall post things that i feel is truth i have no problem admitting it but thats the diff between me and you n*ggas yall bias as f*ck. stuck in yo feelings...

Israelites.. real n*ggas can feel what he saying and have n*ggas like red and blue pill who are Moorish agreeing with Israelites...brown b4 u start on yo dumb sh*t just speak on sh*t that has to do with the video, not no otherdumb sh*t like the Halogroups J..n*ggas need to sit down and listen to what the n*ggas saying.. n*ggas is building.. thats what its about n*ggas building..but alot of n*ggas here on some emotional bias sh*t, so they going to have alot of opinions but not post sh*t
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNTjoqiedm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

n*ggas can feel what these n*ggas is talking about.n*ggas pulling random kids and men on the street who also agrees with the stuff they saying.. now post yall sh*t if yall so confident in yo doctrine.. :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
im peepin this now tho :tiphat:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

You're an illiterate f*ggot who hasn't even read the bible. Your "doctrine" is based on what you see in youtube videos put out by fellow idiots and what your dumbass aunt tells you. Eat a gun you fucking joke

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » January 21st, 2016, 10:41 pm

I'll whipe my a$$ with the Quran :lol: