We need a moderator in the Midwest Hood Talk section, ASAP

BeboDollaz
major

We need a moderator in the Midwest Hood Talk section, ASAP

Post by BeboDollaz » January 20th, 2016, 7:04 pm

The same Jay Rock / Bel Airs / HoodProphet guy who got banned for multi accounting.. Who's known for having had more than 10 accounts on this forum is fucking up the whole midwest section with his bullshit.. ever since he slipped up again and got caught multi accounting once again

He's made countless excuses as to why he has new accoutns hwen he gets caught up.. saying "i forgot my old password"...

Mods seriously.. Beggin you to clean out the trash.

No one on this forum is cool with that nonsense. Dude pretends hes from Chicago and pretends to be a Royal on one account, a Latin Brother on another account.. then acts like he knows about every hood when he does alot of internet research.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Re: We need a moderator in the Midwest Hood Talk section, ASAP

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 20th, 2016, 7:08 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:The same Jay Rock / Bel Airs / HoodProphet guy who got banned for multi accounting.. Who's known for having had more than 10 accounts on this forum is fucking up the whole midwest section with his bullshit.. ever since he slipped up again and got caught multi accounting once again

He's made countless excuses as to why he has new accoutns hwen he gets caught up.. saying "i forgot my old password"...

No one on this forum is cool with that nonsense. Dude pretends hes from Chicago and pretends to be a Royal on one account, a Latin Brother on another account.. then acts like he knows about every hood when he does alot of internet research.
the Latin Brother hardly posts on their tho

JayReed
fresh meat

Post by JayReed » January 20th, 2016, 11:41 pm

:whaat:

DOLO
soldier

Post by DOLO » January 21st, 2016, 9:30 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:The same Jay Rock / Bel Airs / HoodProphet guy who got banned for multi accounting.. Who's known for having had more than 10 accounts on this forum is fucking up the whole midwest section with his bullshit.. ever since he slipped up again and got caught multi accounting once again

:ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 21st, 2016, 9:42 pm

:lmao: :lmao:

Jay rock is looking like this right now

oog

Post by » January 21st, 2016, 9:58 pm

I hate to break it to you Bebo but everybody who was banned been unbanned because the site owner has multi accounts he uses to troll.

oog

Post by » January 21st, 2016, 10:12 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:Red dot def got em. You can google map the hood i swerve in (4th & chestnut) and see one right on the corner. I own a house on that block. Southside!!!!
K-DAWG wrote:
Red Dot City wrote:This the same n*gga who live where kkk n*ggas proudly marching they confederate flags around daring one of u n*ggas to pop off.
View Side Murda wrote:Same n*ggas that live in states where mexicans and kkk run free, aint doin sh*t but comin online tryin to smut a og name. Real recognize real tho.
View Side Murda wrote:n*gga live a city where the kkk walk around like nothin
:whaat:
K-DAWG wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:Oh he went to Philadelphia and nothing happened?
Why would you say went to and not came to if that's your location?

Also why would you make a point to show your city and state took an L?

Where they do that at?
Red Dot City wrote:I feel like beenie won but jada went to philly and dissed beenie on the radio and then performed in a club after and aint sh*t happen.
n*gga never posted again after this :umhm:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

That's a shame.gay rock uses multi accounts in the Midwest section but be in this section acting like he's only got one name.I wish one of u Midwest dudes find this n*gga n put the beats on him

JayReed
fresh meat

Post by JayReed » January 21st, 2016, 11:19 pm

:ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 21st, 2016, 11:31 pm

Don't ignore the fact Bebo is a multi account who got exposed, now they going in on his picture. And Ohnosmh is a gay industry insider :whaat:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=111976#.VqGwS_krKUk

n*ggas staged a robbery on thehoodup :whaat:

Some of you may be wondering how we can pull off being in different locations, Albany Park, Logan Square, West Side, Austin, Hermosa, Humboldt Park, East Garfield Park, while posting pics of neighborhoods and street signs at odd times liek 3 am , 1 am, daytime, etc

I can't tell you all that.

Sike ill let you n*ggas in on some of this!

What I can tell you is I've been on this website for a while.

Here are all my acccounts: DonCosaNostra, BeboDollaz,

Here's Armando's accounts: Armando, AP Mastermind

Big Foe and ARmando have passwords to AP_Mastermind as well. That was our newest account.

Before I made Bebo DOllaz and before Armando made AP Mastermind we all shared BIg Foe and Armando131214 because i lost the password to my account (DOnCosaNostra) :ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 21st, 2016, 11:32 pm

Armando is an actual friend of mine. not gonna say what he is or waht he claims cuz his dumbass used his real name lol

Big Foe is another friend of ours who we went to school with. We all actually went to Prosser, not Kelvyn Park but a bunch of our middle school friends went to KElvyn park and we know people from KPHS..

The whole Big Foe and Armando story is fabricated. We made it up to stir up some entertainment on this forum. Based it off a real life situation that happened to someone we know.

I'm not in a gang. Big FOe is CVL not a 4ch and hes not from L town. u can say me and armando arej ust neutrons

ther pics of albany park is when big Foe was hanging with some CVL from Albany Park late at night.

the pics of sacremento and fulton and other areas on the west side is all big foe too. we live in humboldt park so that spot is 5 minutes away lol

Lol had some fun times on this forum.

I've also met up with 2 different people from this forum and hung out with them back when there were pms. We used to talk about all the stupid sh*t that goes on here and whos real and whos fake.

I also know others who hung out with people on this forum but I will not mention their names. lol

Armando hasnt posted in ages u ntil he made AP _mastermind

rest was me and bigfoe on his account

Big Foe is actually black yes . me and armando are boricuas

YALL n*ggas GOT FOOLED HAHAHHAH HAHHA

we even told each other watch when n*ggas fnid out we know each other/same people we gonna be like "SQUAD, RETREAT!" LOL

funny thing is: armandos real name is armando :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2016, 12:33 am

Lol me being gay is the equivalent of u being a real n*gga.and we all know I'm not gay and u Damn sure ain't no real n*gga Jay rock. :whaat:

First u say I'm not an industry n*gga, now u say I'm a gay industry n*gga.make up your mind which one is it? U have no real dirt on me so u make up sh*t

U have however been proven to be a multi account troll,u scared to fight n*ggas in yo town after u talk sh*t, an actual admitted gay n*gga from Cali asked who u knew in his neighborhood that u was reppin in a thread and u disappeared cuz u knew u was lying about being from there.it's just a list of fake n*gga offenses with u :whaat:

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » January 22nd, 2016, 1:40 am

:ohhh: the f*ck is going on here......

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 22nd, 2016, 2:00 am

Its a cat fight between jayrock aka hoodprophet vs bebodollaz .....who yous puttin yo $ on?

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 22nd, 2016, 2:28 am

Ohnosmh, you gay my dude its cool :shrug:

ChitownTdawg relax or buck up beaner, westside ricans don't play was you one of them mexican cats in the corner of that east side kings videos :ohhh:

EvanJellyDonut
underboss

Post by EvanJellyDonut » January 22nd, 2016, 8:25 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Its a cat fight between jayrock aka hoodprophet vs bebodollaz .....who yous puttin yo $ on?
Jayrock finna come at bebos head like

come on Jay Jay, daddy need a new leather belt :ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2016, 11:33 am

Lol chitowntdawg had Jay rock in fear for his life.he did not wanna link up with chitown for the fade :whaat:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 22nd, 2016, 1:03 pm

ohnosmh wrote:Lol chitowntdawg had Jay rock in fear for his life.he did not wanna link up with chitown for the fade :whaat:
Huh?

I talk more sh*t about the SS kings more than Bel Airs does. Why would he want to whoop his a$$ more irl and not mine?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2016, 1:10 pm

Neal wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Lol chitowntdawg had Jay rock in fear for his life.he did not wanna link up with chitown for the fade :whaat:
Huh?

I talk more sh*t about the SS kings more than Bel Airs does. Why would he want to whoop his a$$ more irl and not mine?

This happened before u signed up

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 22nd, 2016, 1:11 pm

I know I saw.. 1 of my 1st threads they were arguing over not meeting up in real life. Still don't know what it was about though. Meh.