u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm

every n*gga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but n*gga had to f*ck, had to run off had to be w homies so...
:ohlawd:

share stories

and no fake tough guy bullshit in my thread either

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: u lost a girl on BS that u now feel u shoulda kept

Post by BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 1:41 pm

:lol: high school son. Its bitches that I turned down(that was more than willin for the D) that turned out to be bad as f*ck after high school.

Bitches I ran off on to go chill with my n*ggas, alot of bullshit :wow:

But that one chick tho. Be lookin at her pics now like :sad:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 20th, 2016, 1:42 pm

If I could go back in time i'd wash my younger self like n*gga focus on bitches only 100

When you got a bad broad on ya side sh*t make you wanna grind harder, keep you on track. :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 1:45 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:every n*gga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.
bad bitches, security, smart, held me down, loved me. but n*gga had to f*ck, had to run off had to be w homies so...

share stories

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my n*gga..

hahaha damn left my n*gga looking like

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:50 pm

chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:every n*gga should have this situation after they early 20s i feel. I had a few out the dmv area but i was on some bullshit.

share stories

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhh thats why u came in here in a bad mood cuz that damn Hamite broke up with my n*gga..

:lmao:

nah f*ck u n*gga :321:

i was ton make this thread a while ago but i forgot
but i was thinking about some of my exs since one just got pregnant and married and we was posed to have a baby together but i dodged that so sh*t had me thinking out what ifs and a bunch of sh*t

so drop a story n*gga ol pootie tang head looking a$$ n*gga :lol:

:whaat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Im currently in a situation like that now (the female this is pertaining to is same chick i was referring to in the single moms topic that got a son that i have history with)

Make long story short im tryna get back with her as far having a title "officially together" (we do sh*t couples do now except we dont have a title to it) & thats a no go right now because shes still dealing with her ex & their relationship so im type lost as to whats-what(even though shes verbally telling me whats sup)..so im just tryna fall back with that for alil bit until she get her mind right(easier said then done)

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 1:58 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Im currently in a situation like that now (the female this is pertaining to is same chick i was referring to in the single moms topic that got a son that i have history with)

Make long story short im tryna get back with her as far having a title "officially together" (we do sh*t couples do now except we dont have a title to it) & thats a no go right now because shes still dealing with her ex & their relationship so im type lost as to whats-what(even though shes verbally telling me whats sup)..so im just tryna fall back with that for alil bit until she get her mind right(easier said then done)

she have her son when y'all first got together?

and when u say she dealing with her ex relationship how you mean ...like romantically, or parent situation, money etc?

how long u known her too?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Na she didnt have a kid back then....after she stopped dealing with me had a kid (her ex)

I knew shorty give or take 13 years

Dealing with as in communicate with her ex/baby pops....but i mean dealing eith as in getting over her mentally..shorty was with him like 9 yrs..so even though she deaded him shes still attached to him..even though we do us shes not ready to have titles right now

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 2:03 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:

share stories

but i was thinking about some of my exs since one just got pregnant and married and we was posed to have a baby together but i dodged that so sh*t had me thinking out what ifs and a bunch of sh*t

lmaooooooooooooooooooo rel sh*t im looking like that n*gga right now, but my hair in 2 braids..
well i guess that Hamite aint cutting it :yeahright:

what was it spit a bad mexican :yeahaight: n*gga miss waxing that a$$... but yeah that sh*t is hard to deal with.. thats how i felt when me and one of my East Indian girls i was dating broke up.. but it was for family and religious reasons..plus i used to play games with her emotions.. that one stung like a muthaf*cka..she was so sweet and innocent..she motivated me to want more in life and to work harder.. a 4 and half year secret relationship..she had to keep it a secret from her folks.. no girl ever made me feel like how she made me feel.. we was talkin bout marriage too, and moving together.. its a deep story but i dont want to share with these n*ggas on here. but yes when we broke up i was looking like this.. well i didnt cry but inside i felt like this

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:04 pm

The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.

In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own sh*t going

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:05 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.

In the midst of that im communicating with other women who also got they own sh*t going
Correction - it *

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 20th, 2016, 2:07 pm

chillidog wrote:

share stories

:lol: :lol:

naw but as a younging there was just so many bitches around had to get em all. had my first lil YMCA Summer job 2 7 bucks a hour back then :approve: 14-15 yrs old man :whew:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:07 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:The situation is mad tricky il be lying if i said kt wasnt...some people i talked to about it said just cut her off ..some said try to respect the fact shes still confused after a long relationship so give her time.

i think you coin the best thing.

cuz honestly dude gonna be in her life for a long time.

u gotta give it a time limit cuz we not getting no younger and women got more limited time than us.

u thinking of haven a family and all that?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 20th, 2016, 2:08 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Na she didnt have a kid back then....after she stopped dealing with me had a kid (her ex)

I knew shorty give or take 13 years

Dealing with as in communicate with her ex/baby pops....but i mean dealing eith as in getting over her mentally..shorty was with him like 9 yrs..so even though she deaded him shes still attached to him..even though we do us shes not ready to have titles right now

ahhh man, dont want to be the bearer of bad news but she still into him and most likely they still fucking..he must have cheated, and she mad and want to get even, but when he wants her back u going to be looking like

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:10 pm

chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:

share stories

lmaooooooooooooooooooo rel sh*t im looking like that n*gga right now, but my hair in 2 braids..
well i guess that Hamite aint cutting it :yeahright:

what was it spit a bad mexican :yeahaight: n*gga miss waxing that a$$... but yeah that sh*t is hard to deal with.. thats how i felt when me and one of my East Indian girls i was dating broke up.. but it was for family and religious reasons..plus i used to play games with her emotions.. that one stung like a muthaf*cka..she was so sweet and innocent..she motivated me to want more in life and to work harder.. a 4 and half year secret relationship..she had to keep it a secret from her folks.. no girl ever made me feel like how she made me feel.. we was talkin bout marriage too, and moving together.. its a deep story but i dont want to share with these n*ggas on here. but yes when we broke up i was looking like this.. well i didnt cry but inside i felt like this
nah i cut one of my ol girls i be thinking bout for this bad dark skin mexican chick. but looking back that was stupid. cuz the girl is a model now :sad:

like i said n*gga i had a couple of girls down for me and i f*cked em all up.

them east indian non white or indian relationships is too much to deal with. if you got with her you would have to go all the way indian probably anyway.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:11 pm

@chili...na she told me he be tryna f*ck but she be shutting him down (be times he hit her phone while she in bed with me spending nights ) & she tells me all of they convos ..so im not worried about that...i told her if she gonna do that then il fall back..she said thats a wrap

@spitz...eventually i want too @fam

The situation is hectic then ontop of that its at a time when my moms died (i been running around staying active that i honestly havent had no heavy greiving..every now & then i get my grieving in) but sh*t crazy

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:16 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:@chili...na she told me he be tryna f*ck but she be shutting him down (be times he hit her phone while she in bed with me spending nights ) & she tells me all of they convos ..so im not worried about that...i told her if she gonna do that then il fall back..she said thats a wrap

@spitz...eventually i want too @fam

The situation is hectic then ontop of that its at a time when my moms died (i been running around staying active that i honestly havent had no heavy greiving..every now & then i get my grieving in) but sh*t crazy
i don't want to get too heavy in it. but she apart of ya grieving process fosho once you slow down on the females money/hustlin but especially the feminine energy the females given to you at the moment the grieving is gonna hit you hard.

like I said that is a tricky situation, women is super emotional all it take is a n*gga to get them at the right time and all that keeping tough and vein honest sh*t can crumble right there.

so keep talkin to other jawns, i don't want to tell you to give up on her but just know that is one you'll have to put a gang of energy time and soul into wit a lot of heartbreak straight up

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Yeah a old head i was talking to the other night at the bar was telling me..its actually a good thing im dealing with women /chasing money at a time of my moms death where itll keep me mentally distracted..whereas some people said i need to chill on all that & grieve ...but im like my moms would want me to still keep living (chasing money first & foremost) so i have that mentality.(shorty was there for me when moms died..but so was another female)

Yeah im just playing the situation day by day..then tryna juggle other females nonsense in the equation eith hers(im by far not a saint in this whole situation though)..but like i said day to day

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 20th, 2016, 2:23 pm

u seem like you know what up

yeah grieving at this age is hard specially wit a parent RIP to ya moms

sh*t take years bro.

u would have to take a break go somewhere and deal wit it for like a week or 2 to help get a lot out. but as a adult you don't have time like that.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 20th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Yeah my moms was my sidekick(well i was hers) but im looking at sh*t like im grateful to have gotten 30 years out of her ...you got some people who lose they moms in they teens...1 of the females i talk to said her moms was murdered when she was a baby so she aint know her..so im like its f*cked up my moms is gone but im grateful of the time spent.if i was a lil kid i might of went off the deep end.

But i be telling 1 of my mans..he be saying sometime he might of rushed getting married ..i asked him if he love her..he said yeah...i told him if you do & you feel she a good eoman..then wake the f*ck up & appreciate her because when she not around nomlre you gonna realize these other chicks in the streets aint worth it..p*ssy mught be fun at dirst but doen the line its not gonna add up to what you once had(i told him im going threw that with shorty im talking to you about now..it just so happened we back in each others lives now..F*ck*n but no titles)