Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 11th, 2016, 8:16 pm

His Movie gonna be called Captured Because of Fame :discust: :ohhh: New TV Series The Limelight got me locked up :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SurX3
lieutenant
Posts: 365
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by SurX3 » January 11th, 2016, 8:31 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
SurX3 wrote:f*ck Zetas... They get no love from anyone. They kill innocent ppl just because they can. CDG and Sinaloa have honor.
shut up ,sp*cs still get they orders from any cartel not just Sinaloa, and boi the gulf cartel don't have no honor :wtf: :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :killself:



ThaHoodRef wrote:Chapo is more business savy like the Cali cartel was... The zetas are more like Pablo Escobar and the Medellin cartel. History has shown the business savy N*ggaz have more longevity...

that's true tho,,, it's just something to say about Pablo & grieselda tho, no 1 can ever be violent as them again & last soo long :tiphat:

You are wrong... It depends on your location. Ain't no one forced to work with a specific cartel unless you live in their area.

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by Niiggaaaaa » January 11th, 2016, 8:45 pm

it's always somethin behind the scenes we dont know but judging off face value chapo takin L'z

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13484
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 11th, 2016, 10:07 pm

SurX3 wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:
SurX3 wrote:f*ck Zetas... They get no love from anyone. They kill innocent ppl just because they can. CDG and Sinaloa have honor.
shut up ,sp*cs still get they orders from any cartel not just Sinaloa, and boi the gulf cartel don't have no honor :wtf: :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :killself:



ThaHoodRef wrote:Chapo is more business savy like the Cali cartel was... The zetas are more like Pablo Escobar and the Medellin cartel. History has shown the business savy N*ggaz have more longevity...

that's true tho,,, it's just something to say about Pablo & grieselda tho, no 1 can ever be violent as them again & last soo long :tiphat:

You are wrong... It depends on your location. Ain't no one forced to work with a specific cartel unless you live in their area.

duhhhhhhh dats in mexico dumb a$$ the cartels name by the state/regions in mexico im talking in America, u have the freedom too.. in texas they kan choose Sinaloa, gulf, zetas, cjng sh*t or whatever

and since u a spireno let me ask u dis???? look at what k-dawg just typed, do u think the Sinaloa cartel can take on isis?? :lol: :shrug:

User avatar
SurX3
lieutenant
Posts: 365
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by SurX3 » January 11th, 2016, 10:38 pm

No. They are 2 very different types of organizations. Both would take alot of losses. But Sinaloa doesn't do suicide bombings. And the motives are very different. Sinaloa is about money. ISIS is on a holy war. It's like comparing a Chevy Silverado to a Ferrari. Ones for work and the other is for speed. They are both good for what job they were created for.

In the end... They are just 2 very different animals.

User avatar
SurX3
lieutenant
Posts: 365
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by SurX3 » January 11th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Also Isis couldn't care less about mexico. They are basically no threat to them. ISIS uses the cartel to cross the Mexican border anyways, so why cut your own throat in that aspect?

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13484
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 19th, 2016, 8:55 pm

:ohhh: isis kan't f*ck with the old Medellin

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sA2Zds9Ay7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

User avatar
Money_Motivated
underboss
Posts: 1294
Joined: November 3rd, 2014, 1:45 am

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by Money_Motivated » January 19th, 2016, 9:34 pm

SurX3 wrote:f*ck Zetas... They get no love from anyone. They kill innocent ppl just because they can. CDG and Sinaloa have honor.

:facepalm: n*gga what honor? innocent people die everyday because of those cartels, all them cartels and people working for them need to die already. I'm pretty sure the world would be better off that way

Aristocrat
prospect
Posts: 72
Joined: January 18th, 2016, 1:55 am

Re: Mexican druglord El Chapo has been recaptured, says Mexico's president

Post by Aristocrat » January 19th, 2016, 9:52 pm

ohnosmh wrote:Stupid n*gga got caught cuz he saw narcos and he wanted to have interviews n be in the media like Escobar.dumbass got caught cuz he tried to do an interview for rolling stone magazine while on the run stupid a$$ :whaat:
So contrary to what Sean Penn was saying,

U think he had something to do w/ his capture?

Keep in mind he was captured far away from where that interview took place

Lol that model actress w.e b*tch who facilitated the meeting prolly involved

I mean how u put urself out there as a person who can get in touch w/ el chapo?

That's crazy

Post Reply